Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2013
Wth have you seen how nasty it is there w all the old junk piled up by the road. Nasty . Makes pplnot want to go to church across street from there

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Apr 8, 2013
People amaze me. You are supposed to be going to church to worship our Lord. Would Jesus moan and groan and :itch. Think about it. That junk is just another pathetic excuse for you to not go to church!

Location hidden

#3 Apr 8, 2013
No I still go. Its when the person who lives there comes in smelling like smoke and old whiskey that mskes me sick. Church is about dressing nice and believing . Takeing care of your home is part of it. It shows how you take care of your family. By looks of her.. .. shes not doing her Job
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Apr 9, 2013
community taker wrote:
No I still go. Its when the person who lives there comes in smelling like smoke and old whiskey that mskes me sick. Church is about dressing nice and believing . Takeing care of your home is part of it. It shows how you take care of your family. By looks of her.... shes not doing her Job
Church is about dressing nice? What planet did you come from? Church IS NOT a fashion show..
right

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#5 Apr 9, 2013
You're right. Church is for inbred holy rollers without a clue. They believe in magic and holy ghosts. Heal my cancer lord god almighty! Let me take up serpants and walk on water! Hallelujah! Amen!!!
common law

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Their stupid there. City will fine them
onlooker

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Apr 9, 2013
community taker wrote:
Wth have you seen how nasty it is there w all the old junk piled up by the road. Nasty . Makes pplnot want to go to church across street from there
Do you go to church there?
on looker

Oklahoma City, OK

#8 Apr 9, 2013
I do but that junk doesn't stop me from going... I have tired to help her but with the help we gave her she only used it for cigarettes so I refused to help anymore

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Apr 9, 2013
community taker wrote:
No I still go. Its when the person who lives there comes in smelling like smoke and old whiskey that mskes me sick. Church is about dressing nice and believing . Takeing care of your home is part of it. It shows how you take care of your family. By looks of her.... shes not doing her Job
. JUDGE NOT!
onlooker

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Apr 9, 2013
Do you like going to church there?

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#11 Apr 9, 2013
From your original post I read it as the junk is across the street and not even the church's. Your whole thing is about an individual and not the church. Aim your angry the right direction or do the Christian thing and turn the other cheek.
by stander

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Apr 10, 2013
no need for names here wrote:
From your original post I read it as the junk is across the street and not even the church's. Your whole thing is about an individual and not the church. Aim your angry the right direction or do the Christian thing and turn the other cheek.
I too know these people. Drugs r in an out of there always having cops over there bc of this or that. It doesn't look good on them. No the junk isn't the churces but they should have more respect for the churce by cleaning up their yard. From looks of that stuff it could have bed bugs in it
What Ever

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Apr 10, 2013
by stander wrote:
<quoted text>I too know these people. Drugs r in an out of there always having cops over there bc of this or that. It doesn't look good on them. No the junk isn't the churces but they should have more respect for the churce by cleaning up their yard. From looks of that stuff it could have bed bugs in it
It is really none of your business,it is not your yard..

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Apr 10, 2013
What Ever wrote:
<quoted text> It is really none of your business,it is not your yard..
AMEN!
onlooker

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Apr 10, 2013
Do any of you go to church there? is it a good church?
right

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Apr 11, 2013
onlooker wrote:
Do any of you go to church there? is it a good church?
No such thing as a good church. Just gaudy buildings where clueless morons gather and act like fools.

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#17 Apr 11, 2013
I still do not see why this church was dragged into this subject.

Location hidden

#18 Apr 12, 2013
Beware of that dog it will attack kids!!!!!!
Inquirer

Powhatan, AR

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Where is this church located?
drama

United States

#20 Apr 13, 2013
On church street

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,434
Dog Buy 6 hr Arley 1
Pee Wee 7 hr John Kirk 1
where's all the weed?? 8 hr Michael Itorus 3
begger 8 hr Info 7
Cheating (Aug '12) 11 hr set the record st... 50
Do the theatre still have good shows? Fri The truth 6
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions