Jonesboro, AR

#1 Aug 31, 2012
does ross still live around here?
Old friend

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Aug 31, 2012
Ross Kiker? Yes he does and is happily married and has 3 beautiful kids.
knows him

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 17, 2012
ross is getting a divorce friend! all i can say is its bout dam time too! that man kills hisself working away to support his kids and jessicas sorry ass has every red cent blown before he gets home! i seen it with my own eyes iused to work with him ross you a good man you deserve better i been tellin you this!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 17, 2012
anyone now if he still live over by the cemetery???? ;) ;) ;) ;>

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 17, 2012
why dont ya take your azz to facebook an look him up instead of stalking him down on this site gabby or magen or lindsey!

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2012
This so called good man is on his way back to prison, for abuse on his own 5yr old daughter!! Yes great man!!

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Oct 13, 2012
What did he do to girl I been hearing something happened but never new what

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Oct 13, 2012
so where is jessica at these days i would like to get ahold of her skanky a**, especially since ross is locked up sure she needs a little lovin...

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Oct 13, 2012
one more scum bag out of pokey only a few thousand left to go.!!!

Paragould, AR

#11 Oct 15, 2012
if its a divorce/child custody these woman thats the first thing these woman do is yell abuse by the dad.only in most cases to get the dad out of the picture so the woman has a meal ticket by having the kids,only to drag strange men in and out in front of the kids every night.is this the case here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marriage counselor's 1 hr Just want to know 1
News Two men arrested in connection to cattle theft 1 hr Why 1
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) 10 hr julius 12
taco casa 10 hr brenda 16
Rocky? ? 15 hr bob 3
Brynne 15 hr Backdoor hoe 6
popeye mclain 19 hr Cheaters 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages