Looking for a good church ?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Information

Charleston, WV

#22 Aug 28, 2009
JUST A BOY wrote:
i will say great harvest church is a wonderful place to go after las sunday i opened my eyes back up to God
god bless you;
Try This One

Big Spring, TX

#23 Aug 28, 2009
I agree. There are many wonderful churches in our area. I would shop around. Anyone is welcomed to come and be blessed at Living Waters Worship Center on Country Club Road. We are just starting up with a large congregation (young and old) that has lots of praise and worship. We are so excited to be there and we are blessed with family and friends (old and new).
coach

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Aug 29, 2009
been a while since I responded to anything on topix, but like others have said there are many good churches in pokey. GHC, Freedom, House of Mercy, I personally have been to them and can say from experience, that any of them would bless you, teach you, and help you grow as a Christian. Oh by the way they are non denominational churches. So just pray for guidance and direction from God. Good luck.
coach
I will be there

Olive Branch, MS

#25 Aug 29, 2009
I am so proud to hear about the exciting new church called Living Waters Wprship Center. What is the times of worship?
check it out

Montreal, MO

#26 Aug 29, 2009
St Paul's might surprise you.
Good glory and praise band at 1030 mass and has carismatic services monthly.
Inquiry classes for those interested.

http://www.saintpaulscatholic.com/
Try This One

Big Spring, TX

#27 Aug 29, 2009
Living Waters Worship Centers for right now is Sunday Praise and Worship at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Sunday night. Wednesday nights at 7 p.m.
sad fact

Foristell, MO

#28 Aug 31, 2009
HHS 1988 Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope this doesn't mean that you think I'm Jon. Although he and I have been friends for about 35 years now, I'm not him. I'm not even a guy. If I burst your bubble, I'm so sorry.
I find it sad that you've known Jon that long and still clail him as a friend
Herpes High School?
God will led

United States

#29 Aug 31, 2009
God will send you where He wants you to be...

There are many Non-denom. churches in Pocahontas.
some have been mentioned. Freedom Church located between Wal-nut Ridge and Pocahontas on Hwy 67 is another one.
I think that there is a fairly new non-denom church out on Hwy 304 by Black River College... Not sure who they are but somebody told me that the preacher there was a true man of God.
Anyway just be led by the Spirit. He will guide you.
Steph

Bentonville, AR

#30 May 22, 2012
Could anyone name ALL of the non-denominational churches in pocahontas? I have heard of harvest and living waters...what others? I am searching for a new church home. Alternatively you can mail me at [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rebecca hoffman 2 hr wondering 4
Anyone know Elisa Tippitt? 3 hr Guest 7
Strawberry Poultry (May '15) 3 hr Rascal 1 2
looking for a house for rent 10 hr guest 1
Will never change 12 hr Truth 5
sheila jones street or bean 12 hr Whew 8
New apartment's Sun sick 11

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance