Was wondering

United States

#1 Jan 4, 2014
Does she still live in Pocahontas? Hadn't seen her at the 166 in a while.
I see

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2014
She takes care of elderly people. If you want to find her visit your nearest gravel road.
gonefishin

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 10, 2014
Shes just nasty! I sure wouldnt want her taking care of my grandma.
Yap

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2014
Trisha trash.
Tax payer

United States

#5 Jun 29, 2014
2 kids 2 SS checks. she gets checks off of her kids.
Billy

United States

#6 May 4, 2017
Tax payer wrote:
2 kids 2 SS checks. she gets checks off of her kids.
Y don't you stupid mother f****** people look at your own self and stop talking trash about good people. Or come say something to my face about her
OMG

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 11, 2017
It really amazes me how some people are not happy unless they are bashing someone else. This thread had been dead since June 2014. What's a matter Jeff does losing your paycheck hurt? That girl supported your ass for many years and all you could do was abuse her. You deserve everything your going through!
Just sayin

United States

#9 May 13, 2017
OMG wrote:
It really amazes me how some people are not happy unless they are bashing someone else. This thread had been dead since June 2014. What's a matter Jeff does losing your paycheck hurt? That girl supported your ass for many years and all you could do was abuse her. You deserve everything your going through!
Omg i dont know who you are and i dont care but that GIRL is nothing bjt a dirty trashy piece of shit, who ever jeff is got lucky he got rid of her any bitch that has hep c and lets a married man move in a day after he fights with his wife and doesnt care if he goes to prison or looses custody of his kids he just got doesnt care about anyone. She dont care if he gets something and gives it to his family ornot shes sick i guess she figures if she gets him sick he will have to stay but he wont watch
Hmmmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 14, 2017
Who says she has hep c? You? And you know this how? Who is this married man she has moved in with her? Is it that Josh dude she lives with?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 min Goodell 39,415
Q: What do you call a prostitute with a runny n... 7 hr guest 1
What do u call a black man on a surf board 7 hr guest 5
Stink bugs 17 hr Old timer 1
Gas Prices 18 hr Old timer 39
Q: A blond, a brunette, and a red-head..... 22 hr Guest 2
Q: What's the difference between a battery and ... Thu Pam 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance