161 timberlake trail
$400 per mth.
may contact me through email; [email protected]
Please only serious inquries only.
WTF has this got to do with anything?
marek

Prostejov, Czech Republic

#45 Dec 29, 2013
Hello again, after a long time. I have few questions to you... Is that normal, that if somebody dies in AR, there is no lawyer or attorney who will try to find all the descendants and take action in a matter of the inheritance? Nobody takes care about the testament? Believe or not, but all the time nobody has informed us about that accident officially. Nor even about our father's death. To talk with his wife became pretty difficult. I thought we will make an arrangement with her easily, but unfortunately not. So, there is no other way than to ask some attorney by our own finally - don't you know any in that area? I tried - but they did not answer yet. Please let me know on e-mail marek.halir (at) post.cz. I'll be glad for any idea, because it seems to me pretty "funny" how the situation finally evolved... And if you know anything new about that accident and the results of the investigation, please write me too. Thank you very much.
bert

Ash Flat, AR

#46 Dec 29, 2013
the wife has the right to all property if there is no written will. She can do with it what she wants
marek

#47 Dec 29, 2013
I asked OSHA too, but still no reply.
It is 4 months and I don't know anything. Even I do not know anything about all the stuff my fater had. Did she sold everything? Threw away all his "useless" things? I don't know. I decided to go there that time and help a little, but it was said to me I am uninvited. So that's why I stayed here in czech and thought, that the solution of the situation will go against the law. In my country it works this way - if somebody dies, there is an attorney who contact all the people like wife, children and so... because of inheritance. Now I feel like I had no father, because the last words said to us was like - you (me and sis) have no right for anything.
Anyway... Somebody even said to me - what if that accident was not an accident? Will I ever know the truth? I don't know. All is silent. Nor even the embassy helped (czech and US, both).
Sure, everything would be better if he did not die. But you you can't simply say - now forget... But this is difficult fo explain in english. Even in czech.
marek

#48 Dec 29, 2013
to bert:
Really? There is nothing like "not omitted inheritors" in US/AR law like in czech law (wife/husband and children)? If there is written will, where is can be? In my country there is something like "central database of last wills". In your not? And do you think there is no statutory attorney concerned with this unless he is asked personally?
As far as I know - he had will. But I don't know where.
marek

#49 Dec 29, 2013
I have found this:
Intestacy

When a person does not leave a will, naming beneficiaries to inherit his estate, Arkansas' intestacy laws set forth the order in which his heirs have a right to inherit. Unlike most states, in which the surviving spouse is the first to inherit, Arkansas statute 28-9-214 states that the decedent's children, if living, are entitled in inherit equal shares of the entire estate. If there are no children and the spouses were married for at least three years, the surviving spouse will inherit half of the decedent's estate. The decedent's parents, if living, will also be entitled to inherit half of the estate. If the decedent is not survived by children, a spouse or parents, his siblings and their children -- the decedent's nieces and nephews -- will inherit equal shares of the entire estate.

http://www.ehow.com/info_8076305_arkansas-inh...
interested

San Antonio, TX

#50 Dec 29, 2013
marek... you should contact an attorney to advise you of your rights in arkansas... if any property was owned solely in your fathers name, you might have an interest in that property. Best hire an attorney.
good luck
interested

Lampasas, TX

#52 Dec 30, 2013
bert wrote:
the wife has the right to all property if there is no written will. She can do with it what she wants
Bert, that's not completely true in Arkansas.
tim

United States

#53 Feb 8, 2014
that accident could have been prevented...they should have shut it down..there are too many safety violations and unsafe things happen there and probably still happening........the machine cycled when the safety gate shut and machine cycled...it should of been powered down shut off..and locked out before working under it..sorry bout ur loss...a law suit should of been filed for negligence and unsafe practice..all the people who run it are lazy..stupid or plain idiots...the main boss is a real dick
curious

Jonesboro, AR

#54 Feb 8, 2014
tim wrote:
that accident could have been prevented...they should have shut it down..there are too many safety violations and unsafe things happen there and probably still happening........the machine cycled when the safety gate shut and machine cycled...it should of been powered down shut off..and locked out before working under it..sorry bout ur loss...a law suit should of been filed for negligence and unsafe practice..all the people who run it are lazy..stupid or plain idiots...the main boss is a real dick
Who is the main boss
worker

Jonesboro, AR

#55 Feb 8, 2014
Screw you Tim. Every one knows what you did
wut

Hamilton, Canada

#56 Feb 13, 2014
does that boot place even still function? I heard their paychecks don't clear the bank sometimes. Did that ever get worked out?
marek

#57 Sep 7, 2014
Does anyone know a lawyer in Pocahontas, please?
need help

Jonesboro, AR

#58 Sep 7, 2014
Marek, sorry for your loss. Do NOT use grider. Alex Bigger and Devon Holder in Pocahontas would be good. You can go on topix for Jonesboro or any surrounding town and click on yellow pages to get attorney names.

Jonesboro, AR

#59 Sep 8, 2014
need help wrote:
Marek, sorry for your loss. Do NOT use grider. Alex Bigger and Devon Holder in Pocahontas would be good. You can go on topix for Jonesboro or any surrounding town and click on yellow pages to get attorney names.
Devon Holder is an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saturday night confessions 4 hr Fake name 2 10
Cody 6 hr Oh hell 14
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 hr Guest 30,946
why would you believe? 7 hr Guest 10
water bill (Jul '11) 7 hr jlm8114 51
concerned citizen 7 hr Guest 5
red headed waitress at pizza hut 16 hr hmm 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages