update on welfare of col roy edgar me...

update on welfare of col roy edgar meeks son???

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

REDMAN

UK

#1 Feb 24, 2013
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW YOUNG SON OF COL ROY EDGAR MEEKS IS DOING AS REGARDS HIS WELFARE???
Information

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Feb 24, 2013
REDMAN wrote:
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW YOUNG SON OF COL ROY EDGAR MEEKS IS DOING AS REGARDS HIS WELFARE???
RJ was living with Roys' ex-wife,she really loves that little boy.
REDMAN

UK

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Information wrote:
<quoted text> RJ was living with Roys' ex-wife,she really loves that little boy.
..........Sir, I cannot thank you enough for putting my mind at rest. I'm not sure how to make contact with you, for up-dates, I would like to help this "situation" if I can be allowed if you know what I mean. Discretely. Many thanks Malcolm Redman.
Information

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Feb 24, 2013
REDMAN wrote:
<quoted text> ..........Sir, I cannot thank you enough for putting my mind at rest. I'm not sure how to make contact with you, for up-dates, I would like to help this "situation" if I can be allowed if you know what I mean. Discretely. Many thanks Malcolm Redman.
I am not a sir,but you are welcome.
REDMAN

UK

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Information wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a sir,but you are welcome.
........going to take a chance here, [email protected] please get in touch with me. Malcolm.
REDMAN

UK

#6 Feb 24, 2013
Information wrote:
<quoted text> I am not a sir,but you are welcome.
........I have taken a chance and put up my email address, imfo, please contact me, Malcolm Redman.
REDMAN

UK

#7 Feb 24, 2013
Information wrote:
<quoted text> RJ was living with Roys' ex-wife,she really loves that little boy.
.......Please, information, jonesboro, AZ, get in touch, [email protected]

Jasper, AR

#8 Feb 24, 2013
It's AR and I imagine they're scared to! You're a stranger!
REDMAN

UK

#9 Feb 24, 2013
guest wrote:
It's AR and I imagine they're scared to! You're a stranger!
..........Hi, Guest, at least you have made contact! I'm a friend to all until I weed out those not to be trusted.
Information

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Feb 24, 2013
REDMAN wrote:
<quoted text>.......Please, information, jonesboro, AZ, get in touch, [email protected]
I was a friend of Melissa Meeks,I also knew Roy Meeks, I have not seen the little boy since his dads funeral,all I know is that he is living with Roys ex-wife..
REDMAN

UK

#11 Feb 25, 2013
Information wrote:
<quoted text> I was a friend of Melissa Meeks,I also knew Roy Meeks, I have not seen the little boy since his dads funeral,all I know is that he is living with Roys ex-wife..
Thank you for your help mam, if I can ever be of assistence, get in touch.Seems to me, by the threads, there are a few backstabbersaround there. I wish them peace.
REDMAN

UK

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Information wrote:
<quoted text> I was a friend of Melissa Meeks,I also knew Roy Meeks, I have not seen the little boy since his dads funeral,all I know is that he is living with Roys ex-wife..
Please get in touch
somebody

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Redman, why such an interest in little RJ? You have been told he is now living with Roy's ex wife who, God bless her, will provide him with a loving and caring home with stability. He is with his siblings and is very much loved! Who are you?
dog gone my dog gone

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Mar 1, 2013
If Redman say he was a friend he would no.I would not trust this person.Souds like a stalker.
for the underdog

UK

#15 Mar 3, 2013
somebody wrote:
Redman, why such an interest in little RJ? You have been told he is now living with Roy's ex wife who, God bless her, will provide him with a loving and caring home with stability. He is with his siblings and is very much loved! Who are you?
You have just answered ALL that I wanted answers to, the Col was a good man who could have done with some serious backup in his lost years, yes, lost years, but very few of us are perfect are we? just wish I had been on hand when he needed it, but I wasn't. To the good ones, hold the watch, to the backstabbing redknecks get a life while you still have time. Goodbye.
inquiry

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Mar 3, 2013
REDMAN wrote:
<quoted text>.......Please, information, jonesboro, AZ, get in touch, [email protected]
Who are you adimit about getting contacted by? and why are you so insistant about getting in touch?
think about it

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Mar 3, 2013
Information wrote:
Why are you giving out so much personal information to anyone and everyone when you don't even know whats going on?...dangerous things can happen. knowledge is power
Bill

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Mar 17, 2013
Hmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Madison 1 min Funny name 9
Old movie theatre 2 hr WalkingDeadGeek 2
chicken houses 5 hr ben dover 1
Zach Coleman is a PIECE OF SH#T 7 hr Cuz of c 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr He Dee Doo 30,939
When did all the colored people move in? 11 hr really 86
Paranormal Activity in and around Randolph County (Apr '14) 18 hr Ray 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages