First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Guest

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Aug 16, 2013
Randolph county gets another mug shot on Kait, Jill Cagle finally gets the spot light. If the PoPo wants to find criminals they should save gas and just look around their own offices.
guest

Gore Springs, MS

#2 Aug 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
Randolph county gets another mug shot on Kait, Jill Cagle finally gets the spot light. If the PoPo wants to find criminals they should save gas and just look around their own offices.
Im just happy kait did a news report. the local wipe sure didn't.
i know

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Aug 16, 2013
finally gets the spotlight??
somebody

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 16, 2013
OMG.....John Throesch sure don't have good luck with his employees does he? How many does this make charged with criminal charges?
guest

Tyler, TX

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Isn't that the young hottie?
somebody

Judsonia, AR

#6 Aug 16, 2013
I've dealt with this woman a number of times and she always acts like she is better than anyone else.
Indeed

Trumann, AR

#7 Aug 16, 2013
Yes she is a hottie, and yes, most likely she is "better" than you, so she wasn't acting.
guest

Gore Springs, MS

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Indeed wrote:
Yes she is a hottie, and yes, most likely she is "better" than you, so she wasn't acting.
Hot Dumb and a thief.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Aug 16, 2013
Piss on her. She did the crime, do the time. She was good to bad mouth others now let her get bad mouthed.
I hope she tells off things about Grider & Throesch.
Someone who cares

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 17, 2013
Jill is a good person. Do you really believe everything you see on Kait? The only thing about that story that was true was the money was missing, but replaced. She didn't take it. She wasn't arrested, she didn't confess. End of story. If she was a nobody on the street, this story wouldn't be so popular. But, she was the Randolph County Clerk. Therefore this story will be played on repeat to ruin her name. Do me a favor and get your facts straight before you go assuming. Thanks, have a great day.
guest

Judsonia, AR

#11 Aug 17, 2013
So you saying you know more than what was reported to kait by the investigators because their reporting states she was arrested, she did admit guilt!
guest

Gore Springs, MS

#12 Aug 17, 2013
Someone who cares wrote:
Jill is a good person. Do you really believe everything you see on Kait? The only thing about that story that was true was the money was missing, but replaced. She didn't take it. She wasn't arrested, she didn't confess. End of story. If she was a nobody on the street, this story wouldn't be so popular. But, she was the Randolph County Clerk. Therefore this story will be played on repeat to ruin her name. Do me a favor and get your facts straight before you go assuming. Thanks, have a great day.
so tell us what part did you play? court documents wrong? go tell your lies to Jill
guest

Overland Park, KS

#13 Aug 17, 2013
Someone who cares wrote:
Jill is a good person. Do you really believe everything you see on Kait? The only thing about that story that was true was the money was missing, but replaced. She didn't take it. She wasn't arrested, she didn't confess. End of story. If she was a nobody on the street, this story wouldn't be so popular. But, she was the Randolph County Clerk. Therefore this story will be played on repeat to ruin her name. Do me a favor and get your facts straight before you go assuming. Thanks, have a great day.
money was apparently mishandled, what more can you say.
Wrong

United States

#14 Aug 17, 2013
Good people don't steal. Only trash does. She was arrested and she had a mug shot taken. Money was missing from her office and she had some of it. An it should be played more because she is in a public position!! That money she stole was public money, meaning belongs to all of us. She deserves to have her name ruined, but don't blame it on KAIT or topix because she did it to her self!
Someone who cares wrote:
Jill is a good person. Do you really believe everything you see on Kait? The only thing about that story that was true was the money was missing, but replaced. She didn't take it. She wasn't arrested, she didn't confess. End of story. If she was a nobody on the street, this story wouldn't be so popular. But, she was the Randolph County Clerk. Therefore this story will be played on repeat to ruin her name. Do me a favor and get your facts straight before you go assuming. Thanks, have a great day.
Agree

United States

#15 Aug 17, 2013
I agree with Wrong.
Guest

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Aug 17, 2013
She is a thief, I once paid a 225.00 fine and the receipt she gave me was hard to read and only showed 60.00 paid. I returned and confronted her and she said it was a computer error and did not want to change it, said it will be ok just tell the cops it has been paid. Yea right and my ass would have been on tv like hers. She said are you questioned me? I told her hell yes I would not trust her as far as I could throw her.
They need to dig deeper!
guest

Gore Springs, MS

#17 Aug 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
She is a thief, I once paid a 225.00 fine and the receipt she gave me was hard to read and only showed 60.00 paid. I returned and confronted her and she said it was a computer error and did not want to change it, said it will be ok just tell the cops it has been paid. Yea right and my ass would have been on tv like hers. She said are you questioned me? I told her hell yes I would not trust her as far as I could throw her.
They need to dig deeper!
everyone who had the same experience as yours needs to report it to the ASP. Don't report it to city police, sheriff dept or the district Judge.
Guest

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Aug 18, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Im just happy kait did a news report. the local wipe sure didn't.
Speaking of local reporting it seems one our locals got a pretty good size sentence in federal court a couple weeks ago and it did not get a mention in the local rag either. Maybe its because his family also works for the county. Searching under the BOP inmate search it shows him "in transit".
I would bet this Cagle babe doesn't get a day in jail. Remember the woman at Brad stole over 300K and only got a slap on her sticky hand.
excuse me

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Aug 18, 2013
Someone who cares wrote:
Jill is a good person. Do you really believe everything you see on Kait? The only thing about that story that was true was the money was missing, but replaced. She didn't take it. She wasn't arrested, she didn't confess. End of story. If she was a nobody on the street, this story wouldn't be so popular. But, she was the Randolph County Clerk. Therefore this story will be played on repeat to ruin her name. Do me a favor and get your facts straight before you go assuming. Thanks, have a great day.
I just looked on KAIT site, perhaps you should read the story, I think you don't have your facts straight. Good people do stupid things all the time.
boo whoo

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Aug 19, 2013
Who is the new clerk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
walmart 4 hr NovaNeumisAdrianS... 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr BARNEYII 40,807
Mikey 9 hr Guest 15
Nicest female ass in Poky (Jun '09) 9 hr Guest 23
Sonic 11 hr Concerned friend 13
Senator Jeff Flake AZ-R 17 hr guest 2
dope cooks (Apr '10) 20 hr Truth 35

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages