School letting kids stay in school with lice

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

As if u did kno

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Nov 4, 2013
If u cant do checks and send them home u can start buying the stuff to get rid of it... This sh... T is getting out of control....we have done treated our kids three times and made sure it was gone....and if the parents dont care if their kids have it they need to have dhs step in......so do head checks and take them out of school like they use to.....

Little Rock, AR

#2 Nov 4, 2013
As if u did kno wrote:
If u cant do checks and send them home u can start buying the stuff to get rid of it... This sh... T is getting out of control....we have done treated our kids three times and made sure it was gone....and if the parents dont care if their kids have it they need to have dhs step in......so do head checks and take them out of school like they use to.....
It sounds like your kids are the problem
As if u did kno

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Nov 4, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like your kids are the problem
if my kids are the problem i wouldnt be asking the school to send them home i work for my money sounds like u just dont want ur kids to get sent home i bet my kids will still be in school while ur at home sitting on ur a...ss with ur kids trying to find a way to buy ur kids some lice meds because u spent ur warefare check on crack
Slocum Pickell

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2013
Ken Morton Jr wrote:
Head lice is harmless. Children should be able to stay in school. Others may get it but it is no big deal, just a short term hassle. I have seen lice as thick as dog hair on some children and all down their necks and on their sho ulders, but it will resolve in about a month with a good tomato bath or mineral oil soakin.
Ken a little known but favorite remedy of mine is to heat some ammonia up on the stove and pour it over the kids head as soon as it cools off enough to stand it Bleach will work in a pinch but requires several treatments. Lice are quite common in the community no big deal

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Nov 5, 2013
As if u did kno wrote:
<quoted text>if my kids are the problem i wouldnt be asking the school to send them home i work for my money sounds like u just dont want ur kids to get sent home i bet my kids will still be in school while ur at home sitting on ur a...ss with ur kids trying to find a way to buy ur kids some lice meds because u spent ur warefare check on crack
You sound so educated. Learn to spell. Ohh, and proper grammar would be nice.
duh

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Nov 5, 2013
As if u did kno wrote:
Not trying to be a jackass, but it sounds to me like you've never thoroughly gotten rid of the lice.. It wouldn't be hard to over look 2 or 3 of those things after a rinse and it doesn't really work that way. If your kiddos have gotten brand new cases of lice three times in a row, that would be crazy, and probably mean the entire school was infected. If you have more than one kiddo in school, I suspect they are giving it back and forth to eachother. You are probably going to have to do 2 or 3 applications on each child at once, and wash every pillow, blanket, and furniture cushions COMPLETELY!! If you're kids are getting the lice like you say, its far more likely that its from something you haven't cleaned at your house than 3 brand new infestations from school.
As if u did kno

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Nov 6, 2013
U dont kno jack sh..... Its the kids parents that dont give a crap and keep letting the kids go to school with it.....thats why the kids get bullied...its the kids that keep it and the parents that dont give a crap to get rid of it is why it keeps spreading
JC Wells

Euless, TX

#10 Nov 6, 2013
You better watch your dam mouth or lice will be least if your worries I shaved my kids head an he don't get em any more

Little Rock, AR

#11 Nov 6, 2013
It's obvious your in denial. The entire lice problem at school revolves around your family. Do the community a favor and get rid of the lice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free Medical Care 4 hr Lanna 33
old cat 4 hr grumpy old man 6
jeff johnston 7 hr smh 5
someone just robed t ricks gas staion 9 hr pattyduke 9
Family Auto Group Pocahontas Arkansas Next To B... (Jun '14) 10 hr no excuses 19
Benny 10 hr pattyduke 8
The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin 11 hr Fan 8

Winter Storm Warning for Randolph County was issued at March 03 at 2:08AM CST

Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:39 am PST