First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Mar 30, 2014
baller wrote:
He sold a truck that didn't have a motor in it. Said it ran fine, when people got it home they found out it was a lemon
How did they get it home if it didn't have a motor in it?

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Mar 30, 2014
wondering wrote:
Anyone know why Bill Sims left to work for Cavenaugh Dodge. Went in last week and they said he no longer works there. Someone said he went to Dodge Dealer in Walnut Ridge. They lost my business cause Bill is a hell of a salesman and does most he can for his customers. Didn't think I'd ever want a Dodge, but never know til you try
We just bought a nice pick up from Baltz yesterday, got a great deal on an awesome vehicle, don't care who is working there.

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Mar 30, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> How did they get it home if it didn't have a motor in it?
If you would think about it for a minute, you would realize that "didn't have a motor in it" is a turn of phrasing used by the poster to describe the condition of the motor, at least in the context of this discussion.
really

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Apr 4, 2014
I Do Not Care Bout Billy wrote:
Sounds, to me, like "Billy" and "Guest" might be one and the same person......a disgruntled former employee of Baltz whose only goal in life, now, is to write disparaging messages about his former employer on Topix.
I still don't give a damn who "Billy" is, what he or his Dad did in the auto business, what kind of tools Baltz uses in their service department, or if "Billy" EVER sells another car in his miserable, tire kickin', life. To me, all car salesmen are just alike.....parasites trying to attach themselves onto someone with a bit of credit who are in need of transportation.
Anyone needing a really good, really dependable, car should go to a Toyota or Honda dealership. The salesmen are still the same parasites as all other car salesmen, but they WILL sell you a very good automobile.....much better, probably, than anything "Billy" has on his lot.....unless he might've taken in a Toyota or Honda on trade.
Just my honest opinion, of course.
For someone who does not care about Billy you sure spend a lot of time talking about him. Are you one of his former coworkers with a bad attitude?!? Envious much?
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Apr 4, 2014
Sounds, to me, like "Billy" and "Guest" might be one and the same person......a disgruntled former employee of Baltz whose only goal in life, now, is to write disparaging messages about his former employer on Topix.
I still don't give a damn who "Billy" is, what he or his Dad did in the auto business, what kind of tools Baltz uses in their service department, or if "Billy" EVER sells another car in his miserable, tire kickin', life. To me, all car salesmen are just alike.....parasites trying to attach themselves onto someone with a bit of credit who are in need of transportation.
Anyone needing a really good, really dependable, car should go to a Toyota or Honda dealership. The salesmen are still the same parasites as all other car salesmen, but they WILL sell you a very good automobile.....much better, probably, than anything "Billy" has on his lot.....unless he might've taken in a Toyota or Honda on trade.
Stupidity lives on! You are a clueless son of gun!
Lemonbuyer

Thayer, MO

#27 Mar 31, 2016
Baltz Chevrolet sold me this lemon. The hood has either been replaced or painted. They didnt even put all the clips back on for the hood insulation. They also spilled glue substance all in the engine area. The bumper is not attached right. The ac has been attempted repaired 4 times.

I warn you not to deal with David the sales manager because, the fraudster claims chevrolet sells cars with mis matched painted hoods, with glue all in the hood area. They claimed this was a program car, yet it was sold at 2 auctions before being dumped on us.

He claimed i called everyone under the sun, yet i gave them 4 chances to fix it, before i contacted the bbb...

Now he will see how many people i call about his fraud.
Captain Obvious

Bossier City, LA

#28 Mar 31, 2016
Ever heard of a Carfax report and inspecting the vehicle before you buy?

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Apr 3, 2016
Whose the blond that works there?

Jonesboro, AR

#30 Apr 3, 2016
Did Baltz sell out to another company?
Who cares

United States

#31 Apr 3, 2016
Any one that buys from paul bibs needs help there self
Hmmm

Jonesboro, AR

#32 Apr 4, 2016
Heard Bill Simms is taking Aaron's job as sales manager at Cavenaugh in WR and Aaron was moved to Black Rock not by choice.
Carsalesman

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Apr 5, 2016
Who f__ing cares. You all are a sorry bunch of losers. Probably on welfare and food stamps. Get a job!!

United States

#34 Apr 5, 2016
Carsalesman wrote:
Who f__ing cares. You all are a sorry bunch of losers. Probably on welfare and food stamps. Get a job!!
Yes I love my ebt card and hud, but I need to buy a car and can only spend 20,000, who are the sales people?
doubt it

Salem, AR

#35 Apr 6, 2016
Seriously doubt they are same person. Heard he just recently went back to work. Been very sick & unable to work. Had chem1o or radiation treatments but heard he will be ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) 2 hr guest 42
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) 3 hr we 31
mexican hotties 3 hr Chelsea 5
John Simkins (Mar '15) 7 hr Come on 29
house fire in randolph county. 8 hr kiwi 8
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) Fri haha 26
Old Hill Crest Hotel (Jul '15) Fri lol 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages