Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wondering

Little Rock, AR

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Anyone know why Bill Sims left to work for Cavenaugh Dodge. Went in last week and they said he no longer works there. Someone said he went to Dodge Dealer in Walnut Ridge. They lost my business cause Bill is a hell of a salesman and does most he can for his customers. Didn't think I'd ever want a Dodge, but never know til you try

Muskogee, OK

#2 Mar 10, 2014
I think Billy can sell you any brand you want, not just a Dodge. I'm with Billy also.

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Mar 10, 2014
Billy knew more about cars than the rest of Baltz put together. They crapped on him long enough and I don't blame him for leaving.
baller

Muskogee, OK

#4 Mar 10, 2014
He sold a truck that didn't have a motor in it. Said it ran fine, when people got it home they found out it was a lemon
guest also

Little Rock, AR

#5 Mar 10, 2014
guest wrote:
I think Billy can sell you any brand you want, not just a Dodge. I'm with Billy also.
Talked to Billy and he said he can sell you anything from any of Cavenaugh's car lots. Just call him when you are ready to buy something.

Ravenden, AR

#6 Mar 10, 2014
baller wrote:
He sold a truck that didn't have a motor in it. Said it ran fine, when people got it home they found out it was a lemon
If they bought a truck WITHOUT a motor in it and drove home, I want to buy it. Just think of the gas it would save.

Turrell, AR

#7 Mar 11, 2014
what a dump!!"
just saying

Mountain View, CA

#8 Mar 12, 2014
Baltz might as well close the doors on the vehicle side without bill there they don't have anybody there that knows their ass from a hole in the ground
Angelo Coppolla

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Mar 13, 2014
I buy all my cars from Jamie McDowell or Paul Biby they ate very reputable an stand behind their sales.

Newport, AR

#10 Mar 13, 2014
just saying wrote:
Baltz might as well close the doors on the vehicle side without bill there they don't have anybody there that knows their ass from a hole in the ground
richardson iz da man:)
NABF

Ash Flat, AR

#11 Mar 13, 2014
just saying wrote:
When you need tractor parts they always say that they can have it the day after tomorrow. They are a geographic oddity, two days from anywhere.
Sassy

Ash Flat, AR

#12 Mar 14, 2014
Go to Cavenaugh's in Walnut Ridge. It's totally a different experience.
Just Wondering

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Mar 16, 2014
What happened to Ronnie Tyler in the service dept.? He's not there anymore either.

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#14 Mar 16, 2014
Just Wondering wrote:
What happened to Ronnie Tyler in the service dept.? He's not there anymore either.
umm he suked

Little Rock, AR

#15 Mar 16, 2014
I'm guessing Billy sold more cars this week than Baltz Chevrolet.
I Do Not Care Bout Billy

Cherokee Village, AR

#16 Mar 24, 2014
Does having "Billy" as the salesman make the CAR any better? Does having "Billy" as the salesman make the warranties any better? Will "Billy" get you a price reduction in the service department when you take the car in for an oil change or tire rotation....or any other service-connected problem?
Who in hell is "Billy", anyway. I don't know "Billy". Who's writing all these posts supportin' "Billy"?...must be "Billy", himself, and his family and friends. I wouldn't drive a Chevy and I damn sure wouldn't drive a Dodge...or any other new vehicle sold on Cavenaugh's Car lot. It it ain't a Toyota or a Honda, it ain't worth drivin', in my opinion.
And...who gives a damn about how many cars "Billy" sold this week? I sure as hell don't!
shazaam

Newport, AR

#17 Mar 24, 2014
sir....ur a #ick
really

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Mar 25, 2014
I Do Not Care Bout Billy wrote:
Does having "Billy" as the salesman make the CAR any better? Does having "Billy" as the salesman make the warranties any better? Will "Billy" get you a price reduction in the service department when you take the car in for an oil change or tire rotation....or any other service-connected problem?
Who in hell is "Billy", anyway. I don't know "Billy". Who's writing all these posts supportin' "Billy"?...must be "Billy", himself, and his family and friends. I wouldn't drive a Chevy and I damn sure wouldn't drive a Dodge...or any other new vehicle sold on Cavenaugh's Car lot. It it ain't a Toyota or a Honda, it ain't worth drivin', in my opinion.
And...who gives a damn about how many cars "Billy" sold this week? I sure as hell don't!
If you do not know Billy then why do you care what people are saying. You sound like a trouble maker or you are a jealous car salesman? I do not care about you or what you drive or your opinion!!

Ash Flat, AR

#19 Mar 25, 2014
Who is Billy ? Maybe this will help.Billy Sims grew up in the car business, his dad owned the Mopar store in Poky for years. He went to work for Baltz years ago and was the top salesman however trying to work under someone who doesn't know anything about cars is very hard. Baltz thinks the car business is still in the 1950's mode where people don't compare prices or drive to another dealership. Their service dept is still using tools from 1950 and they treat their workers like crap. They have one mechanic that is sharp on repairs but his life there is also tough. I bet now that Billy works for a real dealership he set a record in sales, he knows people and cars and Cavenaugh is a growing business there to SELL not piss people off with a stupid attitude. Also I can't believe GM lets them keep that old rundown ragged building and antique ways of doing business.
I Do Not Care Bout Billy

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#20 Mar 26, 2014
Sounds, to me, like "Billy" and "Guest" might be one and the same person......a disgruntled former employee of Baltz whose only goal in life, now, is to write disparaging messages about his former employer on Topix.
I still don't give a damn who "Billy" is, what he or his Dad did in the auto business, what kind of tools Baltz uses in their service department, or if "Billy" EVER sells another car in his miserable, tire kickin', life. To me, all car salesmen are just alike.....parasites trying to attach themselves onto someone with a bit of credit who are in need of transportation.
Anyone needing a really good, really dependable, car should go to a Toyota or Honda dealership. The salesmen are still the same parasites as all other car salesmen, but they WILL sell you a very good automobile.....much better, probably, than anything "Billy" has on his lot.....unless he might've taken in a Toyota or Honda on trade.
Just my honest opinion, of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why are all the hot guys in this town gay? =( (Jul '10) 1 hr terry l foster 18
Child Molester released 2 hr Guest 11
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Keep away 29,658
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr bird man 9,874
I said it!! 12 hr True 25
Flattered 12 hr LMAO 4
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR 13 hr yoyo 15
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search