jerk family member
carma

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 24, 2014
What do you do about jerk husband married to your sister who refuse to let you come around and see sister's kids. i have missed out on christmas, easter, and probably there birthdays cause he is high and mighty and decides to hate on people. i think he fears that i'll beat his butt and i realy think he messes with my sister kids. I have told one person this and they said they would get it looked into. Just wondering if you would confront the jerk or let carma get him

-carma best served cold
Chopper

Hamilton, Canada

#2 Apr 24, 2014
sounds like typical family bull$#!t. Why don't you find a hobby? Mine is trolling the interwebz.
Have a nice day!
P.S. that last part was sarcasm. You should probably just go %@&* yourself. It's obvious to the rest of us your family doesn't like you.

Ripley, TN

#3 Apr 24, 2014
carma wrote:
-carma best served cold
"Karma", not "carma". Damn, people, get out of the house every once in a while.

Maybe he won't let you see the kids because he's afraid that if he does they'll turn out dumb too.
Little Rock, AR

#4 Apr 25, 2014
Chopper wrote:
sounds like typical family bull$#!t. Why don't you find a hobby? Mine is trolling the interwebz.
Have a nice day!
P.S. that last part was sarcasm. You should probably just go %@&* yourself. It's obvious to the rest of us your family doesn't like you.
You are an idiot. Probably need the crap beat out of you. My family does love me. My mom is always a phone call away and I have many friends who I'm real close with. My sister and her kids love me it's just the jerk husband who stops them from coming to visit and letting me visit. He knows I'd figure out the truth on some stuff that I suspect he is doing. Karma will get him if I don't first.

- Karma best served cold
chopper

Mesquite, NV

#5 Apr 25, 2014
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Probably need the crap beat out of you. My family does love me. My mom is always a phone call away and I have many friends who I'm real close with. My sister and her kids love me it's just the jerk husband who stops them from coming to visit and letting me visit. He knows I'd figure out the truth on some stuff that I suspect he is doing. Karma will get him if I don't first.
- Karma best served cold
if i'm the idiot why are you here bitching on topix? if you really had close friends and your family didn't despise you, I think you'd certainly found a better venue to discuss your familial difficulties. The simple fact you chose topix to complain about being isolated from your sisters kids if proof of everything I said. You are a ĘŻnt that's why we all hate you and don't want you around the kids.
Little Rock, AR

#6 Apr 25, 2014
You don't know me or what I'm about. Really doubt we are related. I don't have much family in the area

-Karma best served cold

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Reality Check 40,788
dope cooks (Apr '10) 8 hr Guest 34
Mikey 9 hr Guest 12
Old Hotel Apartments on the Courthouse Square (Mar '12) 12 hr Curious George 6
Ally carter? 18 hr Dontalkaboutitbea... 12
What are they doing across from Fanily Dollar 19 hr ImRonBurgundy 2
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) Fri Sourcraut 63

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance