NRA does not support Scotty

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

scott Not supportedBy NRA

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Nov 5, 2012
The NRA supports Only one candidate for the State representative job and that is Lori Benedict.
Scott Baltz is a leftwing democratic controlled shill that will do what Obama wants and supports the democratic agenga of partial birt abortions , gun control ,higher taxes and more government control over your life!Since we all know that Scott didn't tell the truth in the court cases, why would you now think he will be honest with us?
Scott will do what the Governor wants and if he doesn't he won't get any decent committee assignments.
That is how politics are really played , plus just look at Scott's past
Helped hide the intentional lack of overtime pay for the firemen
Clearly interfered in a court case on Womens rights and job discrimination.
Scott has only been a full time government employee who got his position because his last name is Baltz.
I f you want higher taxes , low wages and no new industry in Pocahontas and Randolph county vote for the Good Old Boys favorite candidate
Scott Baltz and suffer the true consequences.
Pocahonts

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Nov 5, 2012
He got my vote !!! It's the negative people like you that drive away the jobs and good people from Pocahontas. Thanks alot
scot should be fired

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Nov 5, 2012
Pocahonts wrote:
He got my vote !!! It's the negative people like you that drive away the jobs and good people from Pocahontas. Thanks alot
He doesn't have mine or any one in our family, not just because he isn't Nra endorsed but because he is a career politician who is blatantly incompetent and a bigot.
+He thinks women should be kept in menial jobs.
If he is a Democrat he will have to support the democratic party platform which is pro abortion and anti gun rights.
Scott cost the taxpayers big money because he was responsible for denying the firemans overtime paid and was part of the sex discrimination lawsuit .. both of which the county paid out when they went to federal court. For that he should have been fired , but since he is a Baltz he got another chance to screw the taxpayers of Randolph county.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 5, 2012
Pocahonts wrote:
it is the good old boy club that Mr. Baltz belongs to that drive away Folks and keep good jobs from coming to the county. The Baltz family wants there only to be low paying jobs here , and how about those Baltz brothers getting 25 acres free from the city , that's a sweet deal isn't it?
Didn't Scott Baltz have his hands in the ambulance fiasco?
he has been on a government payroll for 30 years , it's time for him to retire to that mystery cattle farm he is supposed to own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moody Blues - Nights in White Satin 34 min Fan 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 47 min guest 30,629
Blue Bird Coffeehouse 1 hr Relax 23
Michael Johnson (Aug '12) 6 hr bs blaster 21
Joe Grider and Carmen Rose? 8 hr sookie lowe 15
Valerie Dunn "Morrow" 12 hr thirdeye 25
Peckerman 15 hr SnS 2

Winter Storm Watch for Randolph County was issued at March 02 at 3:46AM CST

Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match