First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trumping Superstition

Pine Bluff, AR

#21 Apr 2, 2014
The earth is spherical. Flat circular disks aren't spherical. The bible was written by the same men that believed the earth was flat.
prodigal son

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Apr 2, 2014
i struggled with drugs and alcohol my whole life. i tried my best to quit. iv been in and out of jails and rehabs. my life was shattered apart by my inability to stop using drugs. I lost my carrer, my family, my home, and all my stuff. i lived on the streets for a full year, junkied out. Iv been to the bottom.......but when i accepted Jesus Christ, and humbled myself and confessed i was a sinner, he gave my life back to me. He reached down into the mess i created and lifted me out of it. today i have a job, i have my family back. He did this bc he wishes not one be lost, but all be saved. He paid the ultimate price...for God so loved the world....thats true love my friend. challenge him, dig and try to prove he is not real, i promise you my friend...at the end of your journey you will see him, for every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the father. Humble yourself brother, hes calling you...answer that call before its too late. And btw, if been years clean. And i owe it all to him.
Trumping Superstition

Pine Bluff, AR

#23 Apr 2, 2014
Try to remember that there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.

United States

#24 Apr 2, 2014
Trumping Superstition wrote:
Try to remember that there's a big difference between kneeling down and bending over.
do you also pick on muslims, buddist etc?
Trumping Superstition

Pine Bluff, AR

#25 Apr 2, 2014
Why would I "pick on" Buddhists?
Who am I "picking on" now?
Christian

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Apr 2, 2014
God's NOT DEAD!!! One day my friend you will understand just how wrong you are, I just hope you realize it before your life here is over!
Trumping Superstition

Pine Bluff, AR

#27 Apr 3, 2014
Oooooh, Scary! Is Santa going to put coal in my stocking too?
wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28 Apr 3, 2014
Christian wrote:
God's NOT DEAD!!! One day my friend you will understand just how wrong you are, I just hope you realize it before your life here is over!
Which God are you speaking of ?

United States

#29 Apr 3, 2014
Trumping Superstition wrote:
Oooooh, Scary! Is Santa going to put coal in my stocking too?
how old are you?
Trumping Superstition

Pine Bluff, AR

#30 Apr 3, 2014
guest wrote:
how old are you?
Mentally?
I'm much more mature than that silly person threatening me.
How old are you?
maybe

Bee Branch, AR

#31 Apr 3, 2014
These christian people should be able to have their own views just as you do. Just because someone believes a certain way gives you no right to make fun. You are no different than the ones who are intolerant of gays or blacks or any other thing that is not like you. Sad and narrow minded.
Trumping Superstition

Pine Bluff, AR

#32 Apr 3, 2014
Nobody is depriving anyone from having or expressing their own beliefs or viewpoint, so don't pretend to be self-righteous. We must respect another mans religion only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart.
maybe

Bee Branch, AR

#33 Apr 3, 2014
You are making fun of someone because of the beliefs they have. You are narrow minded. I believe that all faiths have something to share. If a man were to follow the teachings of Christ, then he would live a good, kind life, for there is no where in the Bible that Christ does not speak of anything malicious. It seems to me you are picking on only the Christian fath so were probably given to some bad experience, but just as there are bad athiest in the world so are there bad Christians. You should not use the shotgun approach when judging someones belief system and you should also realize that you are wrong in your approach. It is very insulting and demeaning to those of that faith.
Trumping Superstition

Pine Bluff, AR

#34 Apr 3, 2014
Only people with weak faith are offended by people with no faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 48 min BARNEYII 29,823
Where's Ricky 3 hr Wonder 7
Pool 3 hr guest 30
Mayor race 3 hr guest 50
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr WARRIOR 9,998
Just google PECO for facts 5 hr dumb 10
Sam I am a h@ 6 hr sam 1
•••
•••
•••