A Question for Believers

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trumping Superstition

Ripley, TN

#1 Mar 29, 2014
When was the last time you tried building a personal relationship with a Middle Eastern war lord who advocates terrorism, human sacrifice, slavery, genocide, infanticide, rape, polygamy, and who has murdered more than 20 million people?

My guess is that for most of you it was last Sunday.
Jim

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Mar 30, 2014
Please tell us more!
Love

Stroud, OK

#3 Mar 30, 2014
When was last time you were told you r loved and someone you have never met died for you? I love you and so does Jesus.
Trumping Superstition

Ripley, TN

#4 Mar 30, 2014
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him, would believe anything.
Hahaha

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 31, 2014
Are you people joking.. Who's the dumba**. You really believe that a book worte by man can be real.. The "bible" is so far fetched its rediculas.. It's just another fiction book.. No proof that anything in the bible ever exsisted. Proof of the dinosors though.. Proof of cave man.. So much proof how the world came about.. Didn't reading anything in science class about the "bible" it's just something to keep peace in the world.. I mean really think about it.. What has the "lord" done in your life.. REALLY!! I see miracles but that is consider a close call not that the lord has his hand on you or nothing.. And who's to say you all are following the right idal. Who's to say its not both great sides. It's all stupid anyway when you die you die there's nothing after. Your just erased.. Get a grip and look at facts
Love

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Mar 31, 2014
Just as much proof Christ lived as there is George Washington lived. Did u ever c George?
Trumping Superstition

Ripley, TN

#7 Mar 31, 2014
Primates often have trouble imagining a universe not run by an angry alpha male.
XYZZY

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Mar 31, 2014
Please to meet you. Hope you guess my name.
Hahaha

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Apr 1, 2014
Love wrote:
Just as much proof Christ lived as there is George Washington lived. Did u ever c George?
Are you stupid? The only proof there is of your Christ is the bible. Really? There is so much REAL documents/eveidence about every president we have EVER had! Don't you think if some man DIED for ALL man kind there would be way more proof, then one little book? Maybe the tomb that brings dead back to life would be marked, would have proof of being there. No there is nothing but the bible. Some man made remadee's to keep a little order to man kind. Open your eyes and think about it. There is so much hard evidence about how the whole world started. Why don't you read a book other than the bible, you might actually LEARN something. And please if you don't have a better come back than that please don't even bother!
Trumping Superstition

Ripley, TN

#10 Apr 1, 2014
Two apartment buildings and a church in New York are raised to the ground by a gas explosion. 8 were killed, over 60 were injured and scores made homeless in the middle of winter. An 80 year old Bible was pulled from the rubble intact and it was called a miracle. God obviously has his priorities.
Trumping Superstition

Ripley, TN

#12 Apr 1, 2014
How difficult would it be for 11 men to hang a traitor, move a boulder, remove a body, and replace the boulder within a period of three days?
Love

Cabot, AR

#13 Apr 2, 2014
While it was being guarded? I'd say pretty tough. Try again. Love u my friend.
Trumping Superstition

Ripley, TN

#14 Apr 2, 2014
The bible was written by the same men that believed the earth was flat.

United States

#15 Apr 2, 2014
I am 54 years old and have never in my life personally seen prejudice against a group of people like I now see against Christians. Leave those people alone. Peace

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Apr 2, 2014
guest wrote:
I am 54 years old and have never in my life personally seen prejudice against a group of people like I now see against Christians. Leave those people alone. Peace
Christians are not nearly as persecuted as the would like to believe they are.
Trumping Superstition

Ripley, TN

#17 Apr 2, 2014
Christianity is a prison of the mind and Christians are mentally institutionalized. Meanwhile, reason has escaped after being falsely imprisoned.

United States

#18 Apr 2, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> Christians are not nearly as persecuted as the would like to believe they are.
that's what this thread's about.
well

Damascus, AR

#19 Apr 2, 2014
Atheists often criticize Christians for being incurious. And there is definite truth to this accusation. But rather than saying most Christians are incurious, I would zoom out to say most PEOPLE are incurious
PlowBoy

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Apr 2, 2014
Trumping Superstition wrote:
The bible was written by the same men that believed the earth was flat.
Negative, CIRCLE OF THE EARTH.

Isaiah 40:22
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its people are like grasshoppers. He stretches out the heavens like a canopy, and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
Isaiah 40:21-23 (in Context) Isaiah 40 (Whole Chapter)

Here's a link to many different translations. Some people hang onto that good ole King James Version because they believe everybody talked using thee and thow. Had a woman swear up n down about that Jesus talked like that. Anyhow, you're going to believe what you want. No one's forcing it on you.

http://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/...
Trumping Superstition

Ripley, TN

#21 Apr 2, 2014
The earth is spherical. Flat circular disks aren't spherical. The bible was written by the same men that believed the earth was flat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David hart and mike skeet 29 min use a vacuum you ... 12
Sick from mosquito spraying 1 hr Neil Zineatser 13
Rachel Spears? 1 hr Neil Zineatser 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 37,349
dexter yancy (Sep '09) 3 hr Wowowow 22
Seth and Whitney 16 hr Jack 5
christy terry nathan Sat Something 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance