Redskin Auto Sux.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tired of liars

Netherlands

#1 May 27, 2013
This place is a joke, they sell junk cars, and when they cant sell them they lie by posting them on Craigslist under for sale by owner. They have to con people into calling them under false pretense to even get a call.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bob McBride

Bixby, OK

#2 May 27, 2013
They are a great group that has tremendous integrity and credibility. They are honest and upfront and sell the best used cars $$ can buy.

I higly reccomend them!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LOLSTFU

Trumann, AR

#3 May 28, 2013
Bob McBride wrote:
They are a great group that has tremendous integrity and credibility. They are honest and upfront and sell the best used cars $$ can buy.
I higly reccomend them!
You either have a vested interest with this use junk car lot, or you have never been there. Cause the people there are nothing but 2-bit fast talking carsluts, that don't care who they hurt as long as they sell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
opinion

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 28, 2013
Do not buy tires from them!!!Rip off!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bad

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 28, 2013
My cousin bought some tires used form them they said were good and they were so bad as to be dangerous she never even got to mount them. They wouldnt trade her or anyhting. They are crooks in my opinion

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
buyer

United States

#6 May 28, 2013
I bought truck from em, great truck love it, people expect to pay $5000 dollars for a car n expect it to b as good as a $20,000 car not gonna happen

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
buyer is idiot

Trumann, AR

#7 May 28, 2013
To the poster buyer, your an idiot. When anyone buys a $5k auto they expect a descent car, not some overly cleaned up pos, from the auction with a quarter million miles on it, which is what Redskin sells. You would think with them being a tire store as well, the cars would at least have some good tires on em, but not even.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
buyer

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 28, 2013
Mine had brand new tires, and any time u wanna talk trash to my face please feel free anytime any place, I did get a good truck everything Wrks great, and if more people would learn little bout the vehicle they r lookin at or what to look for, crawl under look for leaks on it, check everything that u feel should b in good shape and I recall u can test drive it so when u do listen to it, c if it knocks or rattles and if u dnt like it dnt buy it, $5k for a decent car is good price but at that price its gonna have issues is all I'm sayin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
buyer

Jonesboro, AR

#9 May 28, 2013
Or u could just use Kelly blue book to c how much its worth
relieved

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 28, 2013
I'm glad Troy closed the shop at redskin auto. The people he had working on cars in there were hardly qualified to cut grass or wash dishes.

Mountain Home, AR

#11 May 29, 2013
The only car slut is the woman. She's a lying gold digger. Thought mcdowell had money and busted up his marriage . Joke was on her the money was mcdowells wife's.
ingin joe

Bexar, AR

#12 May 29, 2013
We offer a great warranty
if you dont like the vehicle we will gladly buy it back
We make ¢ on the $ here at the little redskin
we want to make ur buying experience a great one here at the poky redskin
in dec we have a free tire with every clunker we sell sale

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Past Customer

Jonesboro, AR

#14 May 29, 2013
The only good worker he had in that shop was the other troy guy. i dont know his last name but at least he knew how to fix a car and it not breakdown instantly!
Gunny Love

United States

#17 May 29, 2013
Why dont you cowards go down there and face em and say that - I will call ambulant and have em wating when you get your tooth nocked lose

United States

#18 May 29, 2013
Tired of liars wrote:
Come on people, these liars advertize on Craigslist, in the "for sale by owner" section. They are cons from the start. You cant trust them.
Why don't you just start flagging everything they put on craigslist???
LOLSTFU

Trumann, AR

#19 May 29, 2013
Gunny Love wrote:
Why dont you cowards go down there and face em and say that - I will call "AMNULANT" and have em "WATING" when you get your tooth "NOCKED" "LOSE"
They sound like a wonderful bunch of people. "nocking tooth lose", and having an "ambulant wating". WOW! Jethro got his 6th grade egamacation.....LOL!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tired of liars

Lithuania

#20 May 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just start flagging everything they put on craigslist???
I get more gratification from exposing them for the liars they are. If I flag there post, then people cant go see for themselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there ya go

Mountain Home, AR

#21 May 30, 2013
the only person I trusted that use to work there was d-vet doug he is a good person and knows what he is doing
Indeed

Clarksville, AR

#22 May 30, 2013
Gunny Love wrote:
Why dont you cowards go down there and face em and say that - I will call ambulant and have em wating when you get your tooth nocked lose
I've stood nose to nose with the owner and told him exactly what I think of him and his practices. To this day, if I see him in in public, he tucks his tail between his legs and slinks away. "Tooth nocked lose" my a**!!
ingin joe

Bexar, AR

#23 May 30, 2013
What is an ambulant?
Similar to a supository?...enima?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bo Shipp 41 min B.S. 11
apt/ house 44 min 😎 1
Hearing today 1 hr Dumbass 11
Who are some of the hardest working people in P... (Feb '09) 9 hr Cousin 87
Pocahontas football 10 hr Poky fan 6
Fake company 10 hr guest 5
PECO employeeing illegals and immigrants with e... 15 hr SMDH 21
alcohol petition 21 hr Guest 25

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web