Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

This place is a joke, they sell junk cars, and when they cant sell them they lie by posting them on Craigslist under for sale by owner. They have to con people into calling them under false pretense to even get a call.
Bob McBride

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

They are a great group that has tremendous integrity and credibility. They are honest and upfront and sell the best used cars $$ can buy.

I higly reccomend them!
LOLSTFU

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Bob McBride wrote:
They are a great group that has tremendous integrity and credibility. They are honest and upfront and sell the best used cars $$ can buy.
I higly reccomend them!
You either have a vested interest with this use junk car lot, or you have never been there. Cause the people there are nothing but 2-bit fast talking carsluts, that don't care who they hurt as long as they sell.
opinion

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Do not buy tires from them!!!Rip off!!
Bad

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

My cousin bought some tires used form them they said were good and they were so bad as to be dangerous she never even got to mount them. They wouldnt trade her or anyhting. They are crooks in my opinion
buyer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

I bought truck from em, great truck love it, people expect to pay $5000 dollars for a car n expect it to b as good as a $20,000 car not gonna happen
buyer is idiot

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

To the poster buyer, your an idiot. When anyone buys a $5k auto they expect a descent car, not some overly cleaned up pos, from the auction with a quarter million miles on it, which is what Redskin sells. You would think with them being a tire store as well, the cars would at least have some good tires on em, but not even.
buyer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Mine had brand new tires, and any time u wanna talk trash to my face please feel free anytime any place, I did get a good truck everything Wrks great, and if more people would learn little bout the vehicle they r lookin at or what to look for, crawl under look for leaks on it, check everything that u feel should b in good shape and I recall u can test drive it so when u do listen to it, c if it knocks or rattles and if u dnt like it dnt buy it, $5k for a decent car is good price but at that price its gonna have issues is all I'm sayin
buyer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Or u could just use Kelly blue book to c how much its worth
relieved

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad Troy closed the shop at redskin auto. The people he had working on cars in there were hardly qualified to cut grass or wash dishes.

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

The only car slut is the woman. She's a lying gold digger. Thought mcdowell had money and busted up his marriage . Joke was on her the money was mcdowells wife's.
ingin joe

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

We offer a great warranty
if you dont like the vehicle we will gladly buy it back
We make on the $ here at the little redskin
we want to make ur buying experience a great one here at the poky redskin
in dec we have a free tire with every clunker we sell sale
Past Customer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

The only good worker he had in that shop was the other troy guy. i dont know his last name but at least he knew how to fix a car and it not breakdown instantly!
Gunny Love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Why dont you cowards go down there and face em and say that - I will call ambulant and have em wating when you get your tooth nocked lose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Tired of liars wrote:
Come on people, these liars advertize on Craigslist, in the "for sale by owner" section. They are cons from the start. You cant trust them.
Why don't you just start flagging everything they put on craigslist???
LOLSTFU

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Gunny Love wrote:
Why dont you cowards go down there and face em and say that - I will call "AMNULANT" and have em "WATING" when you get your tooth "NOCKED" "LOSE"
They sound like a wonderful bunch of people. "nocking tooth lose", and having an "ambulant wating". WOW! Jethro got his 6th grade egamacation.....LOL!!
Tired of liars

Lithuania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2013

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just start flagging everything they put on craigslist???
I get more gratification from exposing them for the liars they are. If I flag there post, then people cant go see for themselves.
there ya go

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

the only person I trusted that use to work there was d-vet doug he is a good person and knows what he is doing
Indeed

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Gunny Love wrote:
Why dont you cowards go down there and face em and say that - I will call ambulant and have em wating when you get your tooth nocked lose
I've stood nose to nose with the owner and told him exactly what I think of him and his practices. To this day, if I see him in in public, he tucks his tail between his legs and slinks away. "Tooth nocked lose" my a**!!
ingin joe

Oxford, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

What is an ambulant?
Similar to a supository?...enima?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
drones in Pocahontas 27 min guest 3
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 46 min Newport 213
riverside 59 min shazaam 3
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Answer Man 28,933
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 1 hr queerbait 109
Hospital Tax 3 hr guest 33
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Guest 937
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000