any hot guys at pinnacle frames
dont worry about it

United States

#21 Jul 19, 2011
u shouldnt judge all the females at pinnacle because of a few skanky hoes. They are everywhere not just pinnacle
yea

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Jul 20, 2011
dont worry about it wrote:
u shouldnt judge all the females at pinnacle because of a few skanky hoes. They are everywhere not just pinnacle
Yea and everyone out there isn't on drugs either. What a joke. That place is the most druggie infested place around. No piss tests? And you are letting these people run heavy machinery? That place is nothing but drugs and std's gettin passed around. Especially them two homewreckers
Pay

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Jun 1, 2014
How much does pinnacle frames pay per hour
r u kidding

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jul 26, 2014
annliegh wrote:
Chris and Dusty? Ewwwwww I think Kyle is cute.
dusty is gay he lives in a drug rehab messiah ministries they are trying to make him straight
Againstthemachin e

Quitman, AR

#25 Jul 28, 2014
I may just apply for one of their slave wage jobs just to check out the HOT WOMEN there. Holla at me if ya wanna roll baby!
Againstthemachin e

Quitman, AR

#26 Jul 28, 2014
Pay wrote:
How much does pinnacle frames pay per hour
SLAVERY WAGES !

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#27 Jul 28, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
With more than 3 teeth?
or missing no more than the ends of 3 fingers
Againstthemachin e

Jacksonville, AR

#28 Sep 1, 2014
dont worry about it wrote:
Those toothless chicks give awesome BJs !
Pin worker

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Apr 26, 2015
Does anyone know anything about the hot new safety manager.
not my man!

Jonesboro, AR

#30 May 1, 2015
My man worked there for two years and didn't do anything with those skanks! And there are a lot that work there that actually have there mind right! Just go to college and find a man
Looking

Mountain Home, AR

#31 Apr 5, 2016
Aaron Hutsell...very fine looking man.
Info

Jonesboro, AR

#32 May 6, 2016
gnc wrote:
does anyone know of any hot guys at pinnacle frames
There is no air conditioning at Pinnacle Frames so everyone is hot.
i gotdis

United States

#33 May 21, 2016
I would be if I knew where to apply? Anybody?

Jonesboro, AR

#34 May 22, 2016
at least the men working there have jobs. not saying they have 'good jobs' but from what ive seen around this town a man with a job is a good thing. most men dont seem to want to work at all. also ive learned that most "hot lookin guys" (and girls too) are usually so full of themselves that they will have sex with anyone who wants to just to fuel their egos. thats not just at pinnacle tho, thats just the way it is anywhere.

Yellville, AR

#35 May 23, 2016
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>

With more than 3 teeth?
how about missing a finger or 2?
Those Guys are really hot most of the time because of the lack of real AC and bad working conditions.
Most will leave to work at the Peco plant for better wages and working conditions.

Houston, TX

#36 May 23, 2016
Slave wages and bs hours cluster f$$k hope the pay better or shut down after peco gets up and going
worker

United States

#37 Jul 26, 2016
Everyone knocks Pinnacle...hell atleast the people working there have jobs...it might of been bad when it was Mcgee but everyone working there now in pdc is pretty normal.. no whores theres that is known of. No ones there to get laid just a paycheck. Yes there are 4 or 5 fine as hell girls there and a few not so much. Yes most of the guys there may be horn dogs but dont go around screwing everyone. If u dont work there shut the hell up and mind ur own business what people do. There are a few cute guys there yes..the twin brothers, shawn, chad, and a few others but so what if u just trying get a job to look for pu$$y or di(k then u have a problem.. u work for money not sex.

Houston, TX

#38 Jul 27, 2016
We'll u see I did work there for 3 mths and very shitty low wages never knew how long u might work or get sent gone early it sucked and yes it's better than no job at all
Peter

Jonesboro, AR

#39 Aug 1, 2016
Doesn't that stud muffin zack Irwin work there ?
nick-p

United States

#40 Aug 7, 2016
They do random drug tests there..and before u are hired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dennis Duran 30 min Oh yeah 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 30 min BARNEYII 36,085
Peco worker 7 hr NovaNeumisAdrianS... 5
The police 11 hr Guest 31
Metaphysical shop 18 hr Hack 2
Lucy brown 21 hr Monkey doctor 5
U.S. Capital in Florida Tue bathhouse barry 10

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance