|
Mar 26, 2009

2009 Miss Springtime Princess
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Randolph County Development Center
Hwy 304, Pocahontas, AR
Registration 1:00-1:45 Pageant Starts Promptly at 2:00
Attire is Sunday Best ONLY!!!
Queens are encouraged to return the following year to crown their successors. Contestants participating in photogenic division should bring a picture 8x10 or smaller (no frames please) labeled with child’s name, age, and division on the back of the photo.

Divisions:*0-11m*12-23m*2-3yr* 4-5yr*6-7yr*8-9yr
*10-12yr*13-15yr

1 Ultimate Grand Supreme will be chosen from all the contestants
She will receive a Large Crown, Trophy, Sash, and Gift
2 Grand and 2 Mini Supremes (0-5 and 6-up) will be chosen
They will receive a Crown, Trophy, and Sash
Divisional Queens will receive a Crown, Trophy, and Sash
2 alternates in each division will receive a Trophy
Division Side Awards:
Natural Photogenic, Prettiest Smile, and Best Dressed
Winners will receive a Trophy
Everyone that enters will receive a participation ribbon

Division and Overall Peoples Choice are $1.00 per vote
Division winners will receive a Trophy
Overall People’s Choice Winner will receive a Crown and
Basket full of goodies!!!

ENTRY FORM

Beauty $30.00_____ Natural Photo $5.00_____
Prettiest Smile $5.00_____ Best Dressed $5.00______
Or enter everything for $40.00_______
Payment is due in full by March 28.
Entries will be taken at the door with a $5.00 late fee
Must enter everything to qualify for Ultimate, Grand, and Mini Supreme
Girls will be judged on Facial Beauty, Stage Presentation, and Overall Appearance
Sibling Discount is available: 1st child enters for full price, 2nd child enters for ½ price
Age Division:_________Age:_______C ontestant#______

Name:_________

Hair Color:_________ Eye Color:_________

Favorite Food:_________Favorite TV Show__________

Ambitions:_________

Parents:_________
Address:_________
Phone Number:_________ Email:_________
Questions email thetazetagirls@yahoo.com.
Rules: I understand that all judges’ decisions are final. I agree not to confront the judges at anytime before, during, or after the pageant. Crowning for all divisions will be at the end of the pageant and scoresheets will be available once crowning has ended. I release all sponsors and location of the pageant from all liability, injury, or theft that might occur in connection with this pageant. Bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated under any circumstances. If this occurs I will forfeit my rights to participate in this pageant without refund.
Parent or Legal Guardian Signature:_________Date:______ ___
sorority member

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2009

There is still time to enter. Come join us for a day of fun.
Angels momma

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

i was just going to ask if all of the towns big names are going to be in it. like breanna tharp and conner fletchor, the suttons, macey brooks and breanna wheler, kasey compton, presley french, garceann allen, addison wheler, and whitney harper. seems like the same girls win the same thing all the time. its not fair or riught for the rest of us who want just a chance.
pageant mom

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

First off, I don't appreciate anyone bringing children's names on this board. And second, alot of times the same girls win because they compete all the time, practice very hard,have the right clothing/dresses, and are naturally pretty. They have just as much right to compete all the time at every pageant as anyone does. I'm sorry you don't like the competition but that's part of pageants. You pay the judges for their opinion of your child and it might not always be that they think your daughter is the prettiest or best on stage. I don't think any judge is going to pick a child if they are not the prettiest, don't have the prettiest dress, clothes don't fit right, or they don't do what they are suppose to on stage. That wouldn't be right, now would it???? Judges don't pick someone to win just because they have never won a pageant or don't win all the time. The judges pick the person who is the best all around on the day of that particular pageant. And the judges at all the local pageants are always from out of town and don't know who wins them all and who never wins. If you can't take the heat then keep your child off the stage. Don't say anything bad about any of these girls or I will have this post investigated.
Pageant Mom Too

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

I agree with the other pageant mom!! My dd is in pageants all the time and she wins a lot! But when she is tired or doesn't do her best she doesn't win. And you know what???? That's ok!! Cause we do it for fun!! We don't ask who else is in the pageant or gripe if someone may beat us!! If you're gonna let who's in the pageant keep u from doing one you're in it for the wrong reasons!! You're prolly one of those mom who bad mouths after the pageant!! But I bet if ur kid beat one of those girls you wouldn't be bitchin'!!! So do it for the right reasons and don't bad mouth kids! Come on! Be an adult! It's for fun! I think Angels Mom needs to get outta pageants and get a life!! And BTW...I don't even live in Randolph Co!!!!
actually

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

All the Mom's bitch when their kid don't win.
All of them.
Fun

Victoria, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2009

Judged:

Pageants are just like any other sport. The more you practice, the better you are. You can't say that its not fair for these girls to compete. I know they work hard and it pays off. What if a baseball team practices very hard and wins alot of their games, should they just sit out so another team can win?....I dont think so. You can't just win with a pretty face, like the other mom said, you have to have the whole package.
Grandma

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

One of the little girls happens to be my Granddaughter and she does work very hard to win. She is really pretty and beautiful.
page

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

who won the pageant?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Pratt (Mar '12) 10 min confused 23
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 15 min Carol ODonnell 34
Funeral Home 1 hr yes 72
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr guest 28,952
riverside 3 hr curious 5
Shawn Hamm (Jan '12) 3 hr JSS 15
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Green earth 206
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Randolph County was issued at July 23 at 2:59PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search