gas prices up 34 days in a row

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
He He

Salem, AR

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Hope and change,they are saying it could go to 5 dollars a gallon.
bs you know

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Feb 20, 2013
yeah looks like greed struck again the bastards
He He

Salem, AR

#3 Feb 20, 2013
bs you know wrote:
yeah looks like greed struck again the bastards
I like the 5 dollar gas myself,and so does our president,he said we must find a way to raise the price of gas and he is trying.
well

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Feb 20, 2013
depends who you are calling bastards.
greed = supply and demand.
AND wall street gamblers who never take delivery.

http://money.msn.com/shopping-deals/what-make...

Arkansas
State gasoline tax: 21.5 cents per gallon.
Federal gasoline tax: 18.4 cents per gallon.
good point

Salem, AR

#5 Feb 20, 2013
He He wrote:
Hope and change,they are saying it could go to 5 dollars a gallon.
I have a truck and the higher it goes the more fuel surchage we get so i dont care it will just pay me more to haul the things i haul,let it go as high as you want,but when you go to the store your going to pay me.
LC Hayes the 3rd

Cleveland, OH

#6 Feb 20, 2013
good point wrote:
<quoted text>I have a truck and the higher it goes the more fuel surchage we get so i dont care it will just pay me more to haul the things i haul,let it go as high as you want,but when you go to the store your going to pay me.
Hey stupid your are right to a point then we are all broke - see how your business does in the coming months

Mexia, TX

#7 Feb 20, 2013
good point wrote:
I have a truck and the higher it goes the more fuel surchage we get so i dont care it will just pay me more to haul the things i haul,let it go as high as you want,but when you go to the store your going to pay me.
How much do you think you'll make when nobody can afford to go to the store, including you?
imo

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Feb 21, 2013
$5 gas will put us in another/deeper recession.

lot of folks spending another $100+ a month on fuel will hurt the economy just like it did 5 yrs ago.
Yep

Salem, AR

#9 Feb 21, 2013
He He wrote:
<quoted text>I like the 5 dollar gas myself,and so does our president,he said we must find a way to raise the price of gas and he is trying.
Now you can make it 35 days in a row,we like hope and change,5.00 per gallon might be possible.
bs you know

Bexar, AR

#10 Feb 21, 2013
theres no reason for gas to be that hight we have as much as we ever had hell i gave 29 cents a gallon for itback in 69 there no shortage on the stuff .never make me beleave it.the only thang that aint came up in the 20 years is the labor wages what maybe a dollar or two.god almighty is about to get pissed off i hope he wipes out the greed in the world i just wonder when folks are going to say enough any way its up to GOD now he will take care of it.and i cant wait
LC Hayes the 3rd

Cleveland, OH

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Hope in change isnt this what the majority wanted

Mexia, TX

#12 Feb 21, 2013
bs you know wrote:
theres no reason for gas to be that hight
Yes there is. It's because you continue to buy it.
Elcw

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2013
But ironically, I bet you can't find one person who voted for hope and Change
Yep

Salem, AR

#14 Feb 21, 2013
bs you know wrote:
theres no reason for gas to be that hight we have as much as we ever had hell i gave 29 cents a gallon for itback in 69 there no shortage on the stuff .never make me beleave it.the only thang that aint came up in the 20 years is the labor wages what maybe a dollar or two.god almighty is about to get pissed off i hope he wipes out the greed in the world i just wonder when folks are going to say enough any way its up to GOD now he will take care of it.and i cant wait
You seem to be out of touch,your president want the price of gas up,why else would he refuse the canadian p-line and why would he not let us drill here,why would he want 50% of the corn made into gas,its because of his friends in Ill.own gasohal plants,it takes more oil to raise the corn than we get gas from it ,if i was an oil company and you forced me to sell corn through my pump for you then your gas would be very high.
Yep

Salem, AR

#15 Feb 21, 2013
imo wrote:
$5 gas will put us in another/deeper recession.
lot of folks spending another $100+ a month on fuel will hurt the economy just like it did 5 yrs ago.
The big differance is 5 years ago it only lasted 4 mounths,when O'took office gas was $186 but the gas price didn't stay at that price long after he was in office,it been over 325 a gal ever since he got in.
Stands for

Trumann, AR

#16 Feb 26, 2013
O:one
B:big
A: ass
M: mistake
A america
Love this one

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Feb 26, 2013
well wrote:
depends who you are calling bastards.
greed = supply and demand.
AND wall street gamblers who never take delivery.
http://money.msn.com/shopping-deals/what-make...
Arkansas
State gasoline tax: 21.5 cents per gallon.
Federal gasoline tax: 18.4 cents per gallon.
Think you Clinton fof that 8 cents a gal. you put on our gas,you should have put on a dollar for each gal.Democrats love taxes,but only if someone besides them pay them,i can spot a Democrat a mile away,everyone of them is driving a but beater,or a tin can.
Navy

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Mar 14, 2013
Love the dems
Chick

United States

#19 Mar 15, 2013
Did gas go up today.
Local

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Mar 15, 2013
It's starting to go down. Dang you Obama!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who lives here? 23 min Hell NO 32
any one know whos going to be on jerry springer... 1 hr Fact 13
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) 4 hr lovernotfighter 28
is peco still hiring? 7 hr guest 15
Stephanie 12 hr Guest 4
new pooch 13 hr obsolete 24
last day of school 22 hr parent 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages