Concerned Citizen

Jacksonville, AR

#1 May 25, 2010
I was just wondering what everyone's impression of her. If possible I was trying to find out the truth about what type of person she really is.
unbelievable

Bexar, AR

#2 May 25, 2010
if you really think that on this forum that you will get a truth full and honest answer. this is just a place to bash and trash a persons good name. If you really want to know about the person go meet them..
Katie Moore

Lake Charles, LA

#3 May 27, 2010
Teresa is one of my closest friends and by far one of the most warm hearted people you will ever meet, and I am sure that she does not appreciate her name gracing the pages on topix! Teresa loves her family and friends and is the kind of person who will do anything for someone else, so whatever you are trying to prove "concerned citizen" you will not get the type of response you are looking for from anyone who truly knows her and loves her. And furthermore if you are going to post on here at least have the balls to post your real name, Teresa is a great person who works hard and keeps to herself and you should do the same!!!!!
cheryl

Mountain Home, AR

#4 May 27, 2010
I agree with you Katie.
Teresa M Jones

Sulphur Springs, TX

#5 May 29, 2010
Thank you Katie and Cheryl. If anyone was going to respond to this "concerned citizen", I am thankful it was people who really know me for what I am. Not for all the rediculous bashing that goes on this forum. I wish there was more community news and activities on Topix, but it seems people just want to start things and hurt people feelings.
Oh, and yes "unbelievable" if they really wanted to know they could contact me.
Sincerely,
Thank you,
Teresa M Jones
Joey

Terrell, TX

#6 May 31, 2010
She is a great person and a friend.
Lillie

Columbia, AL

#7 Jun 1, 2010
I have known her for many years. I know she is a caring and kind-hearted woman. I miss and love ya Teresa!
Rene

Hurricane, WV

#8 Jun 2, 2010
I have known Teresa for many years also. I think she is a great person and a wonderful friend. If you know her, consider yourself lucky. I do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 54 min Hillbillary 39,428
Q: What do you call a prostitute with a runny n... 3 hr guest 3
5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes.... 3 hr guest 1
What do u call a black man on a surf board 15 hr guest 5
Stink bugs Fri Old timer 1
Gas Prices Fri Old timer 39
Q: A blond, a brunette, and a red-head..... Fri Guest 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance