Guest

Bexar, AR

#21 Sep 28, 2012
One thing that does seem strange is all the money Linda Collins Smith is spending and where is it coming from? Could the Koch brothers be footing the bill? They have attacked David Wyatt with lies and anger, spending a lot of money. Remember when rich groups like the Koch brothers spend money they expect something in return.
guestheretoo

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Sep 29, 2012
Guest wrote:
One thing that does seem strange is all the money Linda Collins Smith is spending and where is it coming from? Could the Koch brothers be footing the bill? They have attacked David Wyatt with lies and anger, spending a lot of money. Remember when rich groups like the Koch brothers spend money they expect something in return.
Wonder why we aren't seeing much of Mrs.Smith? Seems she is spending all her time AND money in other parts of her new district. What is in Batesville that would concern the Koch brothers? Or is it just another "bought" seat in the Senate? Sure makes me question voting for her.
question

Bexar, AR

#23 Sep 29, 2012
who are the koch brothers?
Guest

Bexar, AR

#25 Sep 29, 2012
question wrote:
who are the koch brothers?
Two brothers that have billions of dollars and want to control our government, they know its for sale and they have the money to buy it. Another example of the one percent running the country. Big Pac money at its best. Google them!
guestheretoo

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Sep 29, 2012
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>your nuts.
No, you need to look around and be able to think for yourself.
Guest

Bexar, AR

#27 Sep 29, 2012
For years a small percent of Americans have been trying to control how the rest of live. They think they know what is best for all of us, however most of these few have never worked a day in their life. They have never had to strain and sweat their bills, their way of life does not represent America. Mitt is out for the rich and even he says piss on the poor or 47 percent of America that is awake and sees him for what he is. Obama is far from perfect granted but he does know struggle when he sees it.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28 Sep 30, 2012
question wrote:
who are the koch brothers?
Glad you asked. Most of what anybody tells about them sounds crazy buts its probably 100% correct.
The Koch brothers own oil companies, paper mills and chemical companies. You may have heard of Dixie cups, Brawny paper towels and Northern tolit paper.
The Koch brothers are worth over 45 billion dollars and have been funneling millions each year to Republican/Tea Party politicians. Kochs have bank rolled the Tea Party Scheme.
The Koch brothers have a goal. They want the extremely wealthy to control the Government. They want people to work for very cheap wages and they want to be able to pollute the environment without fines.
The way they try to get to these goals is to fund politicians that will follow their agenda of crying (less regulations), fewer taxes for the rich and lower minimum wages. So now you know why Republicans fight against Unions. Less Unions mean Koch brothers pay less in wages to their employees. Less regulations mean they can go back to polluting our drinking water and air without fines. The Koch brothers vowed to (get even) with the EPA for fining them for water pollution.
They fight for less unemployment insurance and lower payments so workers will be forced to work cheaper.

Pay attention and its easy to see what Teapublicans are bankrolled by the Kochs. Anti-Union. Anti EPA, Anti regulations,Anti workers rights are mostly likely Koch puppets. Koch get their votes by having a large influence on what Fox news airs to you.

High oil prices mean large profits for the Koch also, this is my opinion of why they are bank rolling Romney. If Romney will start a war with Iran, oil will double. You and I pay $8.00 at the pump and the Koch brothers profits sky rocket.

Without the Koch brothers,the Republican party would dry up and blow away and then maybe this country could move forward for the people.
You are describing Obama

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Sep 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
For years a small percent of Americans have been trying to control how the rest of live. They think they know what is best for all of us, however most of these few have never worked a day in their life. They have never had to strain and sweat their bills, their way of life does not represent America. Mitt is out for the rich and even he says piss on the poor or 47 percent of America that is awake and sees him for what he is. Obama is far from perfect granted but he does know struggle when he sees it.
What a moroney
More regulations and more government is what the Democrats are all about, along with higher taxes , gun control, and the elimination of all freedoms.
Obama has never owned a business , made a payroll or for tat matter even worked!
He is the the socialist/communist product child and he wants to bankrupt America.
Obama is rich ,he is a 1% that you hate but he never has created a job on his own doing.
Voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders!

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#30 Sep 30, 2012
You are describing Obama wrote:
<quoted text> What a moroney
More regulations and more government is what the Democrats are all about, along with higher taxes , gun control, and the elimination of all freedoms.
Obama has never owned a business , made a payroll or for tat matter even worked!
He is the the socialist/communist product child and he wants to bankrupt America.
Obama is rich ,he is a 1% that you hate but he never has created a job on his own doing.
Voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders!
Maybe you should do a little research on your own and you would find that Mitt Romney is very anti-gun and even pushed and got a one hundred per gun tax when he was Governor.
What has Obama done with gun laws? He has actually relaxed them giving you more freedom with hand guns. Mitt wont take your guns, he will tax them so high like he has done before so that only is rich cronies will be able to afford them.

Research!
LazyParrot

Mountain Home, AR

#31 Sep 30, 2012
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should do a little research on your own and you would find that Mitt Romney is very anti-gun and even pushed and got a one hundred per gun tax when he was Governor.
What has Obama done with gun laws? He has actually relaxed them giving you more freedom with hand guns. Mitt wont take your guns, he will tax them so high like he has done before so that only is rich cronies will be able to afford them.
Research!
Way to go Buckwheat! Never fails to surprise me at the people who repeat all the bull and never research one word or statement.

“Ignorance is not Patriotism.”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32 Sep 30, 2012
LazyParrot wrote:
<quoted text>Way to go Buckwheat! Never fails to surprise me at the people who repeat all the bull and never research one word or statement.
With some misinformed gun owners supporting Romney goes to show that people will believe whatever crap the right wing propaganda media throws at them.
Romney is extremely anti-gun. He has supported 6 bills making it harder to own a guns or trying to ban them or heavily taxing them. Can you really afford a $100.00 per gun tax like Romney did as Governor? Think about it! I like my guns so I'll be voting for Obama.
Scout

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Sep 30, 2012
All Obama needs is one more Supreme Court justice and the fight for guns is on. He wants to hand the control over to the U.N. anyway.
Worried American

Mountain Home, AR

#34 Sep 30, 2012
Have you bought any ammunition since 2008. the price has tripled. Obama said he knew he would get the guns, but he was going to make them pay to use them. That is one promise he kept. If reelected there will be no stopping him. And yes he does want to hand it over to the UN. As for the Unions spoken about. Lool what the UAW has dont the the US auto worker. They are going to Union their way out of a job. The only reason they still have one is Obama took care of them with the bail out. Because their union dues help support his campaign. 264 million. The auto workers in AL, MS, TN, all bring home the same amount. But they dont have to pay the big union bosses the big dues. That is why the US cant compete.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#36 Sep 30, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Two brothers that have billions of dollars and want to control our government, they know its for sale and they have the money to buy it. Another example of the one percent running the country. Big Pac money at its best. Google them!
As opposed to George Soros who has spent billions and is trying to control America , don't forget that he is a Democrat ultra leftish bent on the destruction of America and who was a 100% true Nazi.
Google him !

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#37 Sep 30, 2012
Buckwheat Rules wrote:
<quoted text>
With some misinformed gun owners supporting Romney goes to show that people will believe whatever crap the right wing propaganda media throws at them.
Romney is extremely anti-gun. He has supported 6 bills making it harder to own a guns or trying to ban them or heavily taxing them. Can you really afford a $100.00 per gun tax like Romney did as Governor? Think about it! I like my guns so I'll be voting for Obama.
Think about it Governor Patrick is a big time Obama buddy and he is a democrat who wants to tax you out of your right to own a gun , just wait if obama gets reelected . The assault on person freedoms will accelerate .
Here is what Patrick = Obama wants to do and is now doing in Massachusetts.
IDDLEBORO —

On the 10th anniversary of a sweeping state gun control law, patrons at James Dooley’s Middleboro Gun Shop are up in arms over what they see as a further assault on their rights: A proposed doubling of gun license fees.

“Why pick on us?” Dooley asked.“It’s a hidden tax to reduce the number of gun owners.”

Last week, Gov. Deval Patrick proposed doubling fees for gun permits, from $100 to $200. Firearms dealers could be hit with an even steeper hike: their three-year licenses would increase from $100 to $250, with two $100 inspection fees tacked on, bringing the total cost to $450.

Cyndi Roy, the governor’s spokeswoman, said the increase in firearm fees has been proposed as one of several “revenue and savings solutions.”

But gun owners say the governor is taking aim at gun owners with a “backdoor” tax they regard as an attempt to reduce firearm ownership.

“It’s one more infringement to the Second Amendment rights we have as citizens,” said Wayne C. Perkins, a former president of Middleboro’s Wankinquoah Rod & Gun Club.

Perkins suspects that the governor realized he did not have the support for an across-the-board tax increase and is imposing user fees on special-interest groups.

“We’re taxpayers as well. It’s double dipping,” said John A. Fabroski Jr., a delegate to the Massachusetts Sportsmen’s Council and president of the Plymouth County League of Sportsmen.

Read more: http://www.patriotledger.com/news/x2109423054...
Worried American

Mountain Home, AR

#43 Oct 1, 2012
For all the left wing Dems. I am so tired of hearing the Republicans are for the rich. Wake up! The auto industry received billions, and they still went under. Freddie and Fannie received billions when they went under. Green jobs, failing companys received billions and still went under. Now where do you think all the that money went. Then you have the celebrities WFT. you want to talk about out of touch. The democrats are getting rich off of the working people. And they always make it sound like they are for the poor, and working person. They are screwing the hell out of the American people and still running off the old southern Democrats platform. This is no more. Look at their platform now. Gay marriage, abortion, and anti god. With that being said. You have the right to do all of these things but we should not have to pay for them. The only reason gays want to be married is for the benefits. The Abortion, you can murder babys all you want, but I should not have to pay for it. God and state. Our founding Fathers, believed you could practice any religion. But this Country was created on Christianity beliefs.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Oct 2, 2012
Wow can you believe Obama is winning in arkansas according to the latest polls.
nope

Calico Rock, AR

#45 Oct 2, 2012
yogibear wrote:
Wow can you believe Obama is winning in arkansas according to the latest polls.
http://www.politico.com/p/2012 -election/polls/president/arka nsas
nope

Calico Rock, AR

#46 Oct 3, 2012
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#50 Oct 6, 2012
Worried American wrote:
I just want to say to all Americans, it is time to wake up. I was raised Democrat. My whole family were Democrats. But Obama and the Democratic party have definitely brought change. The Democratic party use to stand for the working class, Blue Collar worker. But that has changed. Look at their platform. They are for Gay rights. Hand outs, gun control, big unions, abortion, and the biggest GOD out of everything. They are for everything that has made this Country great. So I want you to think long and hard because there is no such thing as a Southern Democrat anymore.
I just don't see how a person who believes the bible can say same sex marriage should be supported with our tax dollars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering why 13 min Guest 4
Who lives here? 1 hr resident 26
Thrift stores 3 hr mom 3
is peco still hiring? 13 hr Gismo 14
any one know whos going to be on jerry springer... 15 hr Been__gay-- 9
new pooch 19 hr apolitical 21
any hot guys at pinnacle frames (Sep '09) 23 hr Guest 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages