Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#42 Oct 11, 2010
I have to vote for her. I think she has done and will do a very bad job but Boozman will do even worse.
Moon

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Oct 11, 2010
guest wrote:
She's done nothing so bad enough to vote Republican, Democrats, suck it up and get out and vote your PARTY!!
There is no party worth belonging to anymore, vote independent.
Independent

Jonesboro, AR

#44 Oct 11, 2010
I'm registered independent and will vote because we should never completely give up. Our votes don't matter anymore however, thousands called in against the bank bail out but they ignored us. Until men start being men again and stop trying to wear dresses and makeup and take up their guns America is going down fast.
Frank

Bella Vista, AR

#45 Oct 11, 2010
To vote for Bozzman you might as well vote for the Nazi party
Sherry Weaver

United States

#46 Oct 11, 2010
Can't afford Lincoln or Berrys clone Causey!
WMPD

Little Rock, AR

#48 Oct 12, 2010
Im voting for a man who will represent arkansas not the status quo.Blanche lambert has become bill alexander jr.
Real Life

Jonesboro, AR

#49 Oct 12, 2010
By simply looking at how she "lincoin"
has represented Arkansas , will explain her
failure. a vote for her is a vote for ruin
aftermarket

Little Rock, AR

#50 Oct 12, 2010
blance wont take a stand on imigration we need someone to do the same as arizona . stop giving our jobs away and tax money to illeagles.
The Fix is In

United States

#51 Oct 12, 2010
gggirl wrote:
she has the ag committee chair that worth the election and boozeman would not voteto get vest for our soldiers.
She will no longer be Ag chair because she is going to lose , the vest is another democrat lie .
Republicans will take over the senate this fall anyway . Blanche doesn't even live in Arkansas anymore .
hobb nail boots

United States

#52 Oct 12, 2010
Frank wrote:
To vote for Bozzman you might as well vote for the Nazi party
A vote for Balnche IS a vote for the NAZI party!
Concerned

Dallas, TX

#53 Oct 12, 2010
Bozeman!

Batesville, AR

#54 Oct 12, 2010
Sounds like a lot of you believe those adds that the republican party puts out. Lincoln has done a lot to help us. Those republicans are dirty. You shouldn't believe the lies.
cogent

United States

#55 Oct 12, 2010
It don't seem to matter who we vote into office we are still not getting what the tax payers have paid for ,and that is trusted leadership .
PD Loyd

United States

#56 Oct 12, 2010
Lincoln can be bought out by Obamaville, and has for her votes to support his crazy ideas. She has turned her back on Arkansans and no longer represents us. She turned her back on us when we were flooded in 08. Wounldn't even return calls of take them after leaving messages.
cableman

Gideon, MO

#57 Oct 12, 2010
The Liberals have got to go..
bye bye blanche

Mountain View, AR

#58 Oct 12, 2010
instead of pestering ark voters with her auto dialing pleas for a vote, she should be cruising the ark workforce web site for a real job.

but after she gets the boot next month, my money says she will dive head long into the dc lobbyist cesspool

bozeman is just another dc hack

choices are slim but my vote will not be either of the above 2

Bexar, AR

#59 Oct 12, 2010
Lincoln lives primarily in VA and votes against the will of Arkansans.

United States

#60 Oct 12, 2010
It time for a change
Resident

Jacksonville, AR

#61 Oct 12, 2010
She doesn't want to give the social security to wall street.
Throw all them out!!!!

Bexar, AR

#62 Oct 12, 2010
It is time to remove all of those that have supported Obama, Pelosi,Reid and the stupid spending the democrats have done. It is also time remove all career office holders republican or democrat. They should not be able to serve longer then the president can serve. The key word is serve, but they think they are smarter then those that elect them. Let's clean house from the state level to the national level!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff 6 min Clarinet 25
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 29 min --Bad Dad-- 38,373
Dons girls 10 hr Swagalicious 2
New apartmens 15 hr Roger 36
who drives a clean early 2000 white chevy pickup Thu Brit99 1
Rachel Spears? Wed Olive juice 13
David hart and mike skeet Wed Former coworker 35

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance