2 charged in methamphetamine case want trial delay

There are 12 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Oct 24, 2013, titled 2 charged in methamphetamine case want trial delay. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

Bob Castleman POCAHONTAS, AR - Two men charged in a federal methamphetamine investigation in northeast Arkansas are asking that their November trial be delayed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

Since: Jun 13

That's where I grew up.

#1 Oct 25, 2013
And so their cookie finally crumbles with reality closing in...... Karma :)
snappy

Little Rock, AR

#2 Nov 29, 2013
Nay nay were you there to know this is true or is it hear say for u?
London, UK

#3 Nov 29, 2013
karma originated in ancient India, Karma is part of Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh philosophies. Since I am a Christian I do not believe in karma. A Christian is not a buddhist, sikh, jain, or Hindu.
The concept of karma is no where in the bible it is not a christian philosophy.
Western popular culture portrays karma as more of a supranatural mystical force than a perspective on causality. And to all my Buddhist, Sikh, Jain and Hindu friends a great warm smile.

That's where I grew up.

#4 Nov 29, 2013
snappy wrote:
Nay nay were you there to know this is true or is it hear say for u?
I got out of that lifestyle and ring of acquaintances a few yrs before the feds came in. It was a part of the past and I plan on keeping it there.

That's where I grew up.

#5 Nov 29, 2013
karma wrote:
karma originated in ancient India, Karma is part of Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Sikh philosophies. Since I am a Christian I do not believe in karma. A Christian is not a buddhist, sikh, jain, or Hindu.
The concept of karma is no where in the bible it is not a christian philosophy.
Western popular culture portrays karma as more of a supranatural mystical force than a perspective on causality. And to all my Buddhist, Sikh, Jain and Hindu friends a great warm smile.
I believe that during Jesus' "missing years" he was taught to perform miracles by the monks and hindu's in the mountains. There is more to the Christian bible than most ppl can understand. Research with an open mind and God will show you as he did me. It's not just "which" religion you believe in. So long as there is some good that comes from it, then it shall not be condemned but commended for its willful effort. For God is ALL that is good.
Morally bankrupt

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 30, 2013
LittleNayNay wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that during Jesus' "missing years" he was taught to perform miracles by the monks and hindu's in the mountains. There is more to the Christian bible than most ppl can understand. Research with an open mind and God will show you as he did me. It's not just "which" religion you believe in. So long as there is some good that comes from it, then it shall not be condemned but commended for its willful effort. For God is ALL that is good.
you said you quit the lifestyle ? Sounds like you're on one now. Men taught Jesus? Smoke another one.
Pi Coi Nygen

London, UK

#7 Nov 30, 2013
Combining ideas derived from mythology, ancient Greek philosophy, ancient religions, and, eventually, Christianity. In short, it is a system of “salvation by knowledge” rather than salvation through Jesus Christ.
Being good will not get you into heaven. God says your goodness are as filthy rags to Him.
Again: Karma is not part of Christianity. God doesn't sit around whacking you if you do something bad, He doesn't tell the devil to do it, the devil doesn't tell his demons to do it. You are not a sinner because you sin. You sin because you're a sinner.
Ray

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Nov 30, 2013
LittleNayNay wrote:
And so their cookie finally crumbles with reality closing in...... Karma :)
You seem to get some pleasure from the troubles of others. Before you crow too loud think of this: The only people that got charged were some addicts, the big fish got away like always in Poky. Even amough the addicts some got away very easy like probation for a three time loser, while a first time offender will probably do time. Meth is a sickness all over this country, it touches people from all life styles. It also seems this topix was high jacked by some Jesus freak.
knowledge is power

United States

#9 Nov 30, 2013
LittleNayNay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're mistaken, but that's pretty common. You've fallen into a cult mentality, but so have the more mainstream people in the JWs and Mormons. Good that you've turned your back on the substance abuse. That will make this life better for you, at least. Keep seeking the truth and the truth will find you. Closed minds never stand a chance.
Pi Coi Nygen

London, UK

#10 Nov 30, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
It also seems this topix was high jacked by some Jesus freak.
You seem to get some pleasure from thinking that you are better than others.

(jesus freak: a word that expresses contempt, criticism, hostility, disregard and/or disrespect, a disparaging innuendo or applied to a group of people considered by the majority to be inferior or lower in social class, as a group label with a disparaging meaning. Imply people of those groups are inferior or deficient.)
Sure would like to see just how much better you than me.
Christians are the mojority not atheists boob.

That's where I grew up.

#11 Nov 30, 2013
Say what you may but it is MY belief and I am entitled to that. I did not argue your beliefs and how God has proven himself to you in your life and tell you you were wrong or mistaken. I merely stated my belief through a short statement. In my opinion, religion and political discussions are easily distorted and quick to judge with empty words. I have God in my heart and how he got there is irrelevant you, but the fact that He is there should be a joyous discussion. Instead, it is debated HOW I came to believe in Him, but where are the praises to Him that He is there....in MY heart. That's the more important issue when sharing Christ. Everyone has a journey and those journeys are as individual as you and I. Do you have Jesus Christ in your heart? Is Jesus Christ your Savior? If so, then Praise God and rejoice. I am happy for you.

That's where I grew up.

#13 Nov 30, 2013
It's amazing how ppl can take 1 word and turn any topic towards religion to deviate from the news of the original topic. (I am guilty by responding, but it least I'm aware of it. Nice try.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
protest and boycott 1 hr truthwillcomeout 10
financial abuse of parent 1 hr guest 6
Salon-B Salon and Spa in Pocahontas (Feb '12) 2 hr idk 10
I hate the electric company 2 hr guest 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 10 hr You Asked For It 30,900
Heather Dildine (Sep '11) 11 hr Molon labe 54
Chicken Plant 12 hr Guest 31
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE