First Prev
of 2
Next Last
And wort not

Bexar, AR

#21 Oct 22, 2012
Timmy Kings trout/smallmouth fishing guide service grant money runs out this December. He applied for meat market monies and it was approved. Only stimpulation is if cuts a finger or someone else's off grant will be terminated immediately upon state police investigation and wort not. Red kildow coming home to assist in the operation is what I heard this morning from myrtle flash market and wort not.
Strawberry England

Cleveland, OH

#22 Oct 23, 2012
And wort not wrote:
Timmy Kings trout/smallmouth fishing guide service grant money runs out this December. He applied for meat market monies and it was approved. Only stimpulation is if cuts a finger or someone else's off grant will be terminated immediately upon state police investigation and wort not. Red kildow coming home to assist in the operation is what I heard this morning from myrtle flash market and wort not.
Glad grant came through - has anyone heard anything abotu efforts to restore childhood home of Billy Buck - Steve King could run from Dalton to Woodies on a moonless night and never hit a stick - Ervin Kompf has a deal on peacocks from what I hear as well - I tried it once its a little stringy kind of like Barred Owl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody berry 29 min Duds 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr BARNEYII 32,750
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) 12 hr Plain 120
taco casa 18 hr lady 14
Mikey 18 hr Greasy 15
Mad Wed Mad 1
Bo Shipp Wed Bugar thief 24

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance