will he actually retire as fire chief

will he actually retire as fire chief

Created by would Scott lie on Nov 22, 2012

28 votes

Click on an option to vote

Not now he will keep his job

So he lied ,what's new he always lied

Bet he drives the city truck to Little Rock

Did he ever use the city truck for personal use?

He only knows one thing and that is to raise Taxes

All the above.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
more facts

Bexar, AR

#42 Dec 26, 2012
Fact wrote:
The ones saying he will vote for abortion are the same ones that said he wouldn't resign as fire chief and we all see how wrong they were on that!! They just make up lies because there is nothing factual they can attack him on. Their jealousy is so pitiful. Maybe if they would get off topics they could go be productive instead of having to try and tear Scott down to make themselves feel better.
<quoted text>
Do you dispute that he was guilty of gender discrimination and played a big part in causing the city lawsuit that was settled?

Have you read his and others testimony in it and the county cases?

His actions would have caused immediate dismissal in most cities that didn't have a stupid and ignorant city council.
he has

Bexar, AR

#43 Dec 26, 2012
voted to pass the county budget using the hosptal fund. while he was on the qc was the budget ever passed without doing that? his voting record will be watched along with others.
Salem Ar

Brockwell, AR

#44 Dec 26, 2012
who cares.
Fact

Ash Flat, AR

#45 Dec 26, 2012
Yes I do dispute that. He was never proven to have discriminated against anyone ever. We're is your proof that he did? There is no judgement or conviction of that. So you can not prove he was guilty. I am sure your response will be that there was a settlement between the city and jones. If you want to know what people think of the two people involved in the lawsuit, Scott and jones then look at the results of Scott's election and jones campaign for sheriff. Scott won Randolph county by more than the total votes that jones received!!! She is scum and everyone knows it.
more facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you dispute that he was guilty of gender discrimination and played a big part in causing the city lawsuit that was settled?
Have you read his and others testimony in it and the county cases?
His actions would have caused immediate dismissal in most cities that didn't have a stupid and ignorant city council.
well

Ash Flat, AR

#46 Dec 27, 2012
Fact wrote:
Yes I do dispute that. He was never proven to have discriminated against anyone ever. We're is your proof that he did? There is no judgement or conviction of that. So you can not prove he was guilty. I am sure your response will be that there was a settlement between the city and jones. If you want to know what people think of the two people involved in the lawsuit, Scott and jones then look at the results of Scott's election and jones campaign for sheriff. Scott won Randolph county by more than the total votes that jones received!!! She is scum and everyone knows it.
<quoted text>
Concerning his views on women being not capable of serving as firemen, the words came from his mouth.
May be unconvicted, but still guilty of it, and stupidity.
Money was paid because of it.
and

Bexar, AR

#47 Dec 27, 2012
guest wrote:
Yes, he will retire. Cut out the conspiracy theory.
By the way. Elvis is dead, and Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.
both you and scott are 100 PERCENT A$$ WIPES
Tackmaster

United States

#48 Dec 27, 2012
Jones was Not capable of being a fireman she never was. Would have never been hired if it wasn't for her chasing John Patrick into his office " window tint ". Sad !!!
Tackmaster

Bexar, AR

#49 Dec 28, 2012
I thought that Jones got the job because she was cute and the boys were all hoping for an easy lay.
Tackmaster

Lockhart, TX

#50 Dec 28, 2012
Cute ?? Lol she looks more like a guy than you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 38,819
This chick nicole horne has herps and doesnt te... 7 hr Downlowinfo42069 3
Lazy peeps in pokey 8 hr Ann 20
Best Brawler in Pocahontas?!? (Jan '15) 12 hr Bill 45
House Fire on Newberry 16 hr Ann 1
Tony B Mon Guest 2
David hart and mike skeet Mon David 36

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance