created by: would Scott lie | Nov 22, 2012

Pocahontas, AR

28 votes

will he actually retire as fire chief

Click on an option to vote

• Not now he will keep his job
  • So he lied ,what's new he always lied
  • Bet he drives the city truck to Little Rock
  • Did he ever use the city truck for personal use?
  • He only knows one thing and that is to raise Taxes
  • All the above.
Comments
21 - 40 of 49 Comments Last updated Dec 28, 2012

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Well well! Look at what I just saw in the paper. A picture of Scott receiving a plaque in honor if his retirement from the fire department. Who would have guessed?I guess that shows how much all you people calling him a liar know. Actually that makes all of you liars. And all those accusations abut his plans to keep both jobs a total lie too. Just like the lies you told on raising the taxes ! Will you now get on here and apologize?!? We all know your balls are far too small to ever do that!
stick

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I know what he did he cant be trusted nothing else matters. Put him where you want I don't care I avoid him.
Sammy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

It is shore quiet in here. Where did all them loudmouths go!!??
stick

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
It is shore quiet in here. Where did all them loudmouths go!!??
He left for LR, GOOD RIDDANCE
Dont know nothin

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

i dont know nothin.

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

hear he needs to stay in campaign mode.
Dont know nothin

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
Yes, he will retire. Cut out the conspiracy theory.
By the way. Elvis is dead, and Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.
i dont no nothin.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Tackmaster wrote:
I'm sorry I'm a retard !!
Its ok we all can see where you live and that is a good enough excuse for us.

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
Well well! Look at what I just saw in the paper. A picture of Scott receiving a plaque in honor if his retirement from the fire department. Who would have guessed?I guess that shows how much all you people calling him a liar know. Actually that makes all of you liars. And all those accusations abut his plans to keep both jobs a total lie too. Just like the lies you told on raising the taxes ! Will you now get on here and apologize?!? We all know your balls are far too small to ever do that!
Not only LIARS,But just pain old basic MORONS hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahaah.
Scott Balls itch

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Yes I am going to retire but I am still going to get that $600 a month from the rural fire departments so the last laugh is on you ..suckers!
You are a Dick

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Scott Balls itch wrote:
Yes I am going to retire but I am still going to get that $600 a month from the rural fire departments so the last laugh is on you ..suckers!
Hahahah.Just look at who reply s HSB and one of its Illiterate Rats that reside their.Whats the Problem Rat BOY did Bob not throw you a Christmas Party with the millions he and his beloved Queen have Pilfered from your town???or you jealous that at least i never Burned down my own fire department as your So called Chief Did.Say i have to go Christmas dinner is waiting for me and my Family hope you enjoy your Welfare Dinner.Hahhahaahha
Hahahahahah

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Scott Balls itch wrote:
Scott's balls itch because you keep sucking them so hard.Try being a bit more Gentle.
try a blow torch

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

Hahahahahah wrote:
<quoted text>Scott's balls itch because you keep sucking them so hard.Try being a bit more Gentle.
Maybe it's because he got crabs from behinding you.
thats for sure

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>Not only LIARS,But just pain old basic MORONS hahahhahahhahahahahhahahahaah.
If you voted for that sexist democrat then you are a the basic dumb moron . He will be out in 2 years because he will be voting for abortion HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
daddy-o

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

Here is one wrote:
<quoted text> OK moron , They raised the personal property taxes last year to balance the budget , I was there at the meeting when they voted to raise them.
What a dumba$$. No they did not raise any tax to balance any budget. And no you were not there. You're a REAL moron trying to stir up crap by telling blatant lies.
daddy-o

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

thats for sure wrote:
<quoted text> If you voted for that sexist democrat then you are a the basic dumb moron . He will be out in 2 years because he will be voting for abortion HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Please explain to us all how he is going to vote for abortion. Another dumba$$ who knows absolutely NOTHING about Scott or our state legislature.
daddy-o

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

So why is it wrong for Scott to draw a pension from the fire dept. He put in his years and should be awarded for his loyalty. The ones bitching about this are the ones that have had 4 jobs in the last 10 years.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

So what if some of us look hard to get four jobs, maybe we worked two at a time to make ends meet.
I don't care if SB draws a pension as long as he just goes away. If not him, then some other lackey of Bob and his queen...we all know who runs this town.
who

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

Judged:

bob ?????
Fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2012

The ones saying he will vote for abortion are the same ones that said he wouldn't resign as fire chief and we all see how wrong they were on that!! They just make up lies because there is nothing factual they can attack him on. Their jealousy is so pitiful. Maybe if they would get off topics they could go be productive instead of having to try and tear Scott down to make themselves feel better.
daddy-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain to us all how he is going to vote for abortion. Another dumba$$ who knows absolutely NOTHING about Scott or our state legislature.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck 1 hr Guest 26
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 29,501
Hospital Tax 1 hr outoftowner 56
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 6 hr Noneofurbusiness 83
Kids First 6 hr Angrymom 5
school 9 hr curious 7
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) Thu Guest 132

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••