will he actually retire as fire chief

will he actually retire as fire chief

Created by would Scott lie on Nov 22, 2012

28 votes

Click on an option to vote

Not now he will keep his job

So he lied ,what's new he always lied

Bet he drives the city truck to Little Rock

Did he ever use the city truck for personal use?

He only knows one thing and that is to raise Taxes

All the above.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Yes, he will retire. Cut out the conspiracy theory.

By the way. Elvis is dead, and Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

United States

#2 Nov 22, 2012
You are such a moron. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Scott. Must be jealousy. Jealous that he could get elected to a position that you couldn't. Jealous that he is respected in the community and you aren't. And I hope you get back on topix and apologize for your lies once he quits. I doubt that someone who attacks someone anonymously on topix is man enough to do that. And name one time that he raised taxes.... You can't because he hasn't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
yes or no

Bexar, AR

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Guest wrote:
You are such a moron. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with Scott. Must be jealousy. Jealous that he could get elected to a position that you couldn't. Jealous that he is respected in the community and you aren't. And I hope you get back on topix and apologize for your lies once he quits. I doubt that someone who attacks someone anonymously on topix is man enough to do that. And name one time that he raised taxes.... You can't because he hasn't.
we will all see if his last vote to levy a millage increase will be yes or no
if he votes NO, then you have every right to say he never raised taxes.
it will be a first

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4 Nov 22, 2012
yes or no wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a tax that Mr. Baltz doesn't like since it has always been a way to increase his income at the expense of the hard working and already over taxed citizens living in Randolph county.
Expect more of the same when he gets his fingers in the State pie.
ask the Federal Judge

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#5 Nov 24, 2012
guest wrote:
Yes, he will retire. Cut out the conspiracy theory.
By the way. Elvis is dead, and Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK.
Scotty discriminates against women
Yes_ask

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Oh look, more conspiracies! Yes, ask a federal judge. Point to one court case or trial where he or the city was found guilty of discrimination. Please post the link to this judgement... Oh yeah, there isn't one. Just your lies. Speaking of lies, how is Laveida?! Haven't heard from her since she got embarrassed in her sheriff election!! Hahaha!
ask the Federal Judge wrote:
<quoted text> Scotty discriminates against women
yes he does

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Yes_ask wrote:
Oh look, more conspiracies! Yes, ask a federal judge. Point to one court case or trial where he or the city was found guilty of discrimination. Please post the link to this judgement... Oh yeah, there isn't one. Just your lies. Speaking of lies, how is Laveida?! Haven't heard from her since she got embarrassed in her sheriff election!! Hahaha!
<quoted text>
iF IF DIRT WAS DUMB THEN YOU WOULD BE ABOUT 100 ACRES OF IT.
When he was asked about the case during the campaign he got red faced and had his goon squad try to silence the questioner.
I n my opinion and some others he should have been fired for the discrimination issue and also his involvement in the Sheriffs lawsuit.
The City and county both paid out in those lawsuits, just what are you anyway some slut that he sleeps with when he sneaks off from the wife?
Here is one

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
OK moron , They raised the personal property taxes last year to balance the budget , I was there at the meeting when they voted to raise them.
Yes_ask

Ash Flat, AR

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Again, when was he or anyone else convicted of discrimination?! Just give us the link to the judgement and I will happily tell you that you are right. Until them you are wrong and a liar, plain and simple. No one cares about your opinion and the rest of the county disagrees with you too since he won the election. It seems you got pretty red faced when you red that last post! Haha!
yes he does wrote:
<quoted text> iF IF DIRT WAS DUMB THEN YOU WOULD BE ABOUT 100 ACRES OF IT.
When he was asked about the case during the campaign he got red faced and had his goon squad try to silence the questioner.
I n my opinion and some others he should have been fired for the discrimination issue and also his involvement in the Sheriffs lawsuit.
The City and county both paid out in those lawsuits, just what are you anyway some slut that he sleeps with when he sneaks off from the wife?
You are wrong

Ash Flat, AR

#10 Nov 25, 2012
No they did not. You are too stupid to know what is going on. Ever year the vote to set the mileage but last year they set it at the same thing it has been for years. It hasn't gone up in over 10 years. Maybe you can ask for some help and someone will teach you to read and understand all these issues that are too complicated for you.
Here is one wrote:
<quoted text> OK moron , They raised the personal property taxes last year to balance the budget , I was there at the meeting when they voted to raise them.
the

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Nov 25, 2012
women in the court house need a raise so up goes the millage
LOL

Bexar, AR

#12 Nov 25, 2012
Yes_ask wrote:
<quoted text>
yes she Hahaha all the way to the bank not just once but twice
why

Bexar, AR

#13 Nov 25, 2012
the wrote:
women in the court house need a raise so up goes the millage
So they can sit on their fat a$$ and do nothing? Why does it take so many people to run the offices down there? Anytime I'm in there there may be one working and three watching. A waste of tax payer dollars!!

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Nov 26, 2012
why wrote:
<quoted text>
So they can sit on their fat a$$ and do nothing? Why does it take so many people to run the offices down there? Anytime I'm in there there may be one working and three watching. A waste of tax payer dollars!!
raising taxes will not fix the problem.
layoff a couple in the court house that will fix the problem.
sounds like these women are selfish. they are all salary how nice is that?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 28, 2012
it will be a first wrote:
<quoted text> There is a tax that Mr. Baltz doesn't like since it has always been a way to increase his income at the expense of the hard working and already over taxed citizens living in Randolph county.
Expect more of the same when he gets his fingers in the State pie.
He is going to look out for my future education and he will double all taxes that pertain to schools , we need to be better educated so that when we grow up we can immediately go on public assistance.
Tackmaster

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Dec 2, 2012
The Moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, And that there is not a force of law and public justice to portect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. PROPERTY MUST BE SECURED OR LIBERTY CANNOT EXIST. Charles Francis Adams

John Adams saw private propety as the most important single foundation stone underfirding human Liberty and Human Happiness.

JUST TRY TO TAKE MY PROPERTY!!!!!! You will see a FEDERAL JUDGE and pure Tyranny. TEA!!!
VOTE THE BUMS OUT!!

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Dec 2, 2012
Tackmaster wrote:
The Moment the idea is admitted into society that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, And that there is not a force of law and public justice to portect it, anarchy and tyranny commence. PROPERTY MUST BE SECURED OR LIBERTY CANNOT EXIST. Charles Francis Adams

John Adams saw private propety as the most important single foundation stone underfirding human Liberty and Human Happiness.

JUST TRY TO TAKE MY PROPERTY!!!!!! You will see a FEDERAL JUDGE and pure Tyranny. TEA!!!
VOTE THE BUMS OUT!!
If you were half as smart as you think your are you would be a genius . Tea you dumbass .

Ash Flat, AR

#18 Dec 3, 2012
Well, it looks like I have every right to say Scott never raised taxes. Now I expect all of you who said or guess otherwise to man up and get on here and apologize about slandering him. I don't any of you are man enough to do that....
yes or no wrote:
<quoted text>

Ash Flat, AR

#19 Dec 3, 2012
Well Tack, since property taxes are a way of infringing on property rights, then you should applaud Scott's vote to keep the mileage at the current rate, correct? Don't be a hypocrite!!!
Tackmaster wrote:
VOTE THE BUMS OUT!!
Tackmaster

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Dec 4, 2012
I'm sorry I'm a retard !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Simkins (Mar '15) 6 hr Truth 28
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) 14 hr guest 30
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) 14 hr guest 40
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) Fri haha 26
Old Hill Crest Hotel (Jul '15) Fri lol 26
Nursing home Thu Real slim shady 3
Jennie oden Thu Guest 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages