First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

Ash Flat, AR

#21 Oct 26, 2012
yogibear wrote:
<quoted text>Bush lied about WMD.weapon mass destruction.killed thousand of our soldiers in iraiq.
don't believe everything you think. seems some d's also voted to send troops to that war. googled wmd lately and actually read up on it? lots of chemicals were found in iraq.

http://www.wnd.com/2004/04/24352/

if you don't consider killing 100,000 kurds with poison/nerve gas to be mass destruction, what would you call it.
a govt killing 500,000 of their citizens ok with you?
LOL

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22 Oct 27, 2012
Did anyone hear about the thousands of birds that fell dead from the sky? Yeah it was Obamas fault yeah, but the GOP tried everything to stop it before it happened. This is the way stupid republicans think lmao
GObama

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#23 Oct 27, 2012
VOTE OBAMA!!!!!!!!!GObama!!!!!!!!!
Fred

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Oct 27, 2012
AL Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>No we know Iraq had weapons of mass destruction,he had used them on his own ppl.you just dont know your history.
If Iraq had weapons of mass destruction they would have used them. our whole division was assembled just outside of Bagdad for about a month before we took it over. They could have wiped out the whole division.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Oct 27, 2012
AL Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>No we know Iraq had weapons of mass destruction,he had used them on his own ppl.you just dont know your history.
I served in the 1st Iraiq war.under Bush sr.we went there took care of business.Bush jr went there for no reason.we should have sent all our troops to afgan.where the tailabans were. not iraiq.
AL Sharpton

Hardy, AR

#26 Oct 27, 2012
yogibear wrote:
<quoted text>I served in the 1st Iraiq war.under Bush sr.we went there took care of business.Bush jr went there for no reason.we should have sent all our troops to afgan.where the tailabans were. not iraiq.
Post whatever you said again,we cant understand spanish,it just does not make sence.
Iraq

Hardy, AR

#27 Oct 27, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
If Iraq had weapons of mass destruction they would have used them. our whole division was assembled just outside of Bagdad for about a month before we took it over. They could have wiped out the whole division.
I was in Iraq,so dont try pulling any of your bull $hit on me,jack,never was we ever put in the position that you are implying sell that $hit somewhere else.
Iraq

Hardy, AR

#28 Oct 27, 2012
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
If Iraq had weapons of mass destruction they would have used them. our whole division was assembled just outside of Bagdad for about a month before we took it over. They could have wiped out the whole division.
Your A$$,i was right downtown Baghdad so dont try your $hit on me.
Well BS on you

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Oct 28, 2012
Iraq wrote:
<quoted text>Your A$$,i was right downtown Baghdad so dont try your $hit on me.
I was an NBC officer and yes they did have chemical weapons that were found in the desert.
When you were deployed did you get training for using a MOP suit ?
The Answer is Yes.
Now sit down and shut up!
howdy

Hardy, AR

#30 Oct 28, 2012
Well BS on you wrote:
<quoted text> I was an NBC officer and yes they did have chemical weapons that were found in the desert.
When you were deployed did you get training for using a MOP suit ?
The Answer is Yes.
Now sit down and shut up!
The b s is on you.
Harry

Rogers, AR

#31 Nov 4, 2012
Well BS on you wrote:
<quoted text> I was an NBC officer and yes they did have chemical weapons that were found in the desert.
When you were deployed did you get training for using a MOP suit ?
The Answer is Yes.
Now sit down and shut up!
You are full of Shitz and you are a Bull Shiter Fxxer.WO4..UN Mission AEC.and that you can take to the bank.i hate Bull Shiter who are noting but cowardly wanna bees
bill t

Mountain Home, AR

#32 Nov 4, 2012
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of Shitz and you are a Bull Shiter Fxxer.WO4..UN Mission AEC.and that you can take to the bank.i hate Bull Shiter who are noting but cowardly wanna bees
AGREED.
haha

Jonesboro, AR

#33 Nov 8, 2012
Guess y'all were WRONG, we told you who was gonna win, the best and only man for the job. Go Obama......
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#34 Nov 8, 2012
hopefully our congress will learn to get along this time for the good ole USA sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State prison in Randolph County (Aug '09) 1 hr Information 87
lojj 1 hr Information 2
Kiechs BBQ 6 hr Pokey resident 9
Pocahontas City Attorney & $73,060 he stole 13 hr Vote For Change 18
ISO camper trailer 20 hr Ewing 4
city water park 20 hr Mom of four 22
Kandi g 21 hr Information 4
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas Jobs

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]