Concerned Citzen

Euless, TX

#1 Oct 27, 2012
I think it should be illegal to hunt in city limits saw a guy loading up a deer at Alexander park today and he told me to mind my own damd busness. I dont think its rite to hunt in town. Someones gonna get shooted at
deer hunter

Calico Rock, AR

#2 Oct 28, 2012
Concerned Citzen wrote:
I think it should be illegal to hunt in city limits saw a guy loading up a deer at Alexander park today and he told me to mind my own damd busness. I dont think its rite to hunt in town. Someones gonna get shooted at
It is against the law. You should call the cops.
Nick Ivey

Bixby, OK

#3 Oct 28, 2012
It aint against the law to hunt around Alexander Park when its dear seson! U bunch of queers always want to cal the fuzz and make up new lawz!

Me and my well known famly have harvested a # of dears there through the yers.......it aint no big deal and keeps them nasty pices of shi# from over-populatin the cty! and i know of a big buk in that area that I am tryin to get before the holiday.

Got a problem, come see me.........dorz always open at my place u do good queers!
Reward

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Oct 28, 2012
Bub Sorrell is putting up a reward if anyone kills a deer in the park and has Willy Lee and Stagger Lee (Willy Lee's cousin) and DeLand Pusser (Buford's boy) will be patroling with night vision goggles and will take action.
wow

Bexar, AR

#5 Oct 28, 2012
Nick Ivey wrote:
It aint against the law to hunt around Alexander Park when its dear seson! U bunch of queers always want to cal the fuzz and make up new lawz!
Me and my well known famly have harvested a # of dears there through the yers.......it aint no big deal and keeps them nasty pices of shi# from over-populatin the cty! and i know of a big buk in that area that I am tryin to get before the holiday.
Got a problem, come see me.........dorz always open at my place u do good queers!
where is your place - city pd and a game warden might like to know. and please work on your spelling. you aware of our city ordinances and hunting laws?
Nick Ivey

Bixby, OK

#6 Oct 29, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>where is your place - city pd and a game warden might like to know. and please work on your spelling. you aware of our city ordinances and hunting laws?
WOW- Your a punk and I will beat your eyz shut if you got the nuts to talk to my face! You know me and where i been workin!

I knuw Chief Tackett and he said aint no big del if a few dear are harvested in city every once in a whle. No big del!

Quit worring abut my spelling. It aint purfect but i didnt go to skool like a bunch of u fafz did. I went to wirk!

Come sea me and lets talk in pursen!
Def not Nick Ivy

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Oct 29, 2012
If you are going to try to impersonate someone atleast try and spell there name right you idiot.You must really think your somebody letting your lying fingers do the mouthing for your cowardly mouth.LMAO But then again if I were you I would probably not want anyone knowing I was such a coward either. Thing is you probably already had your a$$ whipped by him and this is the only way you know to get back at him lol,,,,Just so you know he dont let things that come from the mouth's of babe's on here bother him at all,infact he kinda gets a kick outta knowing you can only hide to be a man.
yep

Bexar, AR

#8 Oct 29, 2012
Nick Ivey wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW- Your a punk and I will beat your eyz shut if you got the nuts to talk to my face! You know me and where i been workin!
I knuw Chief Tackett and he said aint no big del if a few dear are harvested in city every once in a whle. No big del!
Quit worring abut my spelling. It aint purfect but i didnt go to skool like a bunch of u fafz did. I went to wirk!
Come sea me and lets talk in pursen!
keep posting to keep proving you're a stupid wannabe internet badazz. everyone here is laughing at you
Jeff Billups

United States

#9 Oct 29, 2012
Def not Nick Ivy wrote:
If you are going to try to impersonate someone atleast try and spell there name right you idiot.You must really think your somebody letting your lying fingers do the mouthing for your cowardly mouth.LMAO But then again if I were you I would probably not want anyone knowing I was such a coward either. Thing is you probably already had your a$$ whipped by him and this is the only way you know to get back at him lol,,,,Just so you know he dont let things that come from the mouth's of babe's on here bother him at all,infact he kinda gets a kick outta knowing you can only hide to be a man.
Thats right - the real Nick Ivy wouldnt have a computer unless he stole it and would never be smart enough to use it anyhow - so get to bed and dont sweat it redneck - I need you up early making picture frames
Red flag

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Thou shall not kill.
GObama

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Vote Obama!!!!!GObama!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 41,534
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 3 hr Umm 38
Robert Miller (LD) and Amanda Moore 7 hr TexasRebel 3
Mickey Johnson picked up for acting like a cop Sun Forever 22
Keep a word---drop a word (Jul '11) Sun So_da_lish_us 250
new word game (Nov '11) Sun So_da_lish_us 2,568
New Word Game (Jul '12) Sun So_da_lish_us 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance