worthless women of our small town,

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 10, 2010
I dont know Nancy or Misty. I met Betty a few times, I know Bobby a little bit. I have been to Bettys house twice, once to see the kids and once to take Diane to see Fankie. You dont seem to like Diane very much, so why would you believe any thing she says about any body, especially some one you have never even met? We also have 2 birds in our house.
I know u

Whittier, NC

#23 Aug 10, 2010
I nominate Lady Crystal 2 to this award winning list.
crystal

United States

#24 Aug 10, 2010
Your right, but why do you think so many ppl dislike them, bob is a user, he gave his kids up for drugs, and he was with a ho name holly. I know she is your family, I met her a few times, couldn't see past her, and I'm glad you met her cracked out family. Now ask your self this, why don't she work? Why did she mess around on her husband? Did you know the frankie messed with diane sister first? Hell from what I heard he has messed with every one!! Jess was under 18 too. And I heard that betty has tired to get frankie in bed with her, nasty,

Location hidden

#25 Aug 10, 2010
Yes I know Frankie dated Jessica, I also know Bobby had a baby with Holly who is my neice. I would really like to know who started this thread.
crystal

United States

#26 Aug 10, 2010
Let's just say, I talk to diane sometimes, and could you inform her that her house smells of shit. And she really needs her own room

Location hidden

#27 Aug 10, 2010
Why don't you inform her of that and leave me the hell alone? I don't bother you or any body else. I have had enough of you people and your drama. I don't know you, you don't know me, lets just keep it that way.
TRUTH

Memphis, TN

#28 Aug 10, 2010
LINDA COLLINS SMITH SHOULD BE NUMBER1 ON THIS LIST. SHE LIES AND BREAKS UP HOMES AND THINKS SHES GOING TO WIN STATE REP. SO HERES TO YOU LCS YOU ARE VOTED POCAHONTAS NUMBER 1 LOSER.
what has happened

Bossier City, LA

#29 Aug 10, 2010
Organ Music Fades wrote:
And so we conclude another episode of "Days of Our Pocahontas Inbreds". Tune in again, tomorrow, when :
"Infor" adds 5 more names to the "Worthless Women" list...
"Moonwillow" learns the reason why "Infor" has the right to determine who is worthless and who is not ...
"Crystal" learns how to compose and write a paragraph that is, actually, comprehendible...
Lil Krazi learns the correct spelling of the word, "nobody"...
"Curius" is left frustrated and disappointed because her, "Which Heather and which Holly" remains unanswered.
"Title Taker" is presented with an updated publication of "The Perfect Person Handbook"...in which Title Taker is not listed.
"Seriously" is not taken as such.
"I Know U" moves into a different used trailer but still lives amid mounting trash.
"Moonwillow" learns there are more "Crystals" than meet the eye.
And now a word from our sponsor.
i am alone and bored too.
crystal

United States

#30 Aug 10, 2010
Well, moonwillow. Take up for her...

Location hidden

#31 Aug 10, 2010
Im just sick of all the drama and bull shit that goes on in this town. All the holier than thou, egotistical people, who have no life. They have to go on here and put other people down so they can feel superior in some warped, misguided way. I really and truely pity people like that.
Easter Bunny

Salem, AR

#32 Aug 11, 2010
If you'd just turn that poor, confined, tortured rabbit loose, Moonwillow, your karma might change and Wicca would, once more, smile upon you.
Ha ha

Evening Shade, AR

#33 Aug 11, 2010
Easter Bunny wrote:
If you'd just turn that poor, confined, tortured rabbit loose, Moonwillow, your karma might change and Wicca would, once more, smile upon you.

Also Her house would no longer smell like rabbit poop, her 145 IQ might soon return , her drug dependency and criminal record would magically disappear and the goat god of Wicca might answer her chants .
Meanwhile the house will still smell of dog piss, her hubby will still be fat , she will really have an IQ of 89 and no self respecting Wiccan will associate with her because she is delusional.
earthchild

Canada

#34 Aug 11, 2010
Leave moonwillow alone. This isn't about her, I saw nothing on here about being on drugs. All I see is crystal somebody warning her of diane, which if she really wnts to know how she is, go to to another sister, moonwillow call Fey and ask her, she is on facebook.
crystal

Canada

#35 Aug 11, 2010
Earthchild? Thank you! Point proven!! There are still smart ppl in this world
Friend

Shelbyville, KY

#36 Aug 11, 2010
Have you ever been to MoonWillows' house? I can tell you it is very clean and does not smell of dog piss. further more, why dont you go over there, knock on the door and tell her husband that he is fat? After you pick your sorry self up out of the street you can run home with your little tail tucked between your legs. MoonWillow is one of the sweetest, most kind hearted people I have ever met. Her husband is a good guy. Just leave them alone, they don't bother any body.

Location hidden

#37 Aug 11, 2010
Thank you Earth Child, I just don't want to be in the middle of the drama. Diane is a grown woman and will just have to fight her own battles. I have come to the painful conclusion that Diane is not the person that she portrays herself to be.
say what

Judsonia, AR

#38 Aug 11, 2010
Friend wrote:
Have you ever been to MoonWillows' house?
You mean she actually has a house? I thought she lived in a magical tree deep in the Enchanted Forest, surrounded by gnomes, elves and pixies?

Location hidden

#39 Aug 11, 2010
Thank you Friend, I don't know what's wrong with so many of the people in this town. I grew up here and it's always been this way.Some of these good christians need to get their bible out and actually read it for a change. I am married to a wonderful man and we love one another very deeply.
say what

Judsonia, AR

#40 Aug 11, 2010
MoonWillow wrote:
Some of these good christians need to get their bible out and actually read it for a change.
You know the bible isn't for reading. It's just for threatening people with.
earthchild

Canada

#41 Aug 11, 2010
Hey! Moonwillow, I just talked to FEY she said you too had already talked n she would like to stay out of it, the lord n lady has her back. And she said she is here for you too. She is a great friend, and very blant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
protest and boycott 2 hr sayin 18
mandy dollins 5 hr kelter 2
Strawberry Poultry 10 hr Bulldog 1
aarons girl 10 hr biker guy 3
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 hr You Asked For It 30,902
is Pocahontas a nice place 16 hr small town 10
jessie holdner 23 hr cat 3
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE