Why is bobby howard bk in town, n liv...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chuck me

Lewisville, TX

#42 Mar 12, 2012
Diane you can't get back something that was never yours( meaning baby) and keep on telling yourself that tommy wonts you. He loves Chris! And yes Chris is Ryan's mom!
Frankie how can you make a mistake and let your 6 month old get raped??

Ash Flat, AR

#43 Mar 13, 2012
I had lost my kids and I had a chance to see them I would not be on here running down the person who had given me that chance to see him. Diane your low. I hope Chris beats your &@@ alongw your nasty husband, for what those 2 babies had to go thu. You both need under the jail
jessica howard

Blytheville, AR

#44 Mar 26, 2012
by the way sandy if this is ur real name. go ahead and call dhs because my daughter gets tooken care of. and my daughter doesnt go to my grandmothers every weekend by the way and there aint nothing wrong with my grandma so back the fuck off asshole... go a head talk your smack i really dont care and for one my bf name is scott not scotty for your information... and yea everybody make mistakes but we all make them for one. and just give a call you chicken shit or just come by i will show what a asswhopen really is just beacuse i am small dont shit remeber that jerk... and this has to kin to us or the weaver family talkin all of this....
Brokebackmountai n

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#45 Mar 27, 2012
Lmao. You allow your daughter to be around a child molester n woman beater? Stupid girl. Yea Nathan went to jail he should of gotten under the jail

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Apr 1, 2012
Yet again more proof stupid people should not be allowed to breed.
a friend

Jonesboro, AR

#47 Mar 8, 2014
For one thing diane is a very good mother and she does have het daughter and bobby their dad is doing alot better now so yall losers just need to back off

Oklahoma City, OK

#48 Mar 10, 2014
Ha sorry but how's he a good dad when he had sex with jessica his daughters

United States

#49 Mar 11, 2014
hoe or not Jessica is a hot little number I'd bang her nine ways to Sunday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Davis (Dec '09) 2 hr Riped Off 63
Grandparents raising kids 14 hr Haha 7
Hot guys at Wal-Mart? 17 hr guest 8
News Randolph County residents plead with Peco to ke... 19 hr guest 32
Police Chase 21 hr Scanner Land 1
Walmart Thu Poco Pete 8
John Simkins (Mar '15) Wed Riley 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages