Next Last
Hope

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Oct 25, 2011
Sad
Ustupid

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Where he lives aint none of ur buisness.
Terry

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Nov 4, 2011
Ustupid wrote:
Where he lives aint none of ur buisness.
. He will not b ther long. Not after wednesday. The crap that went on
What

United States

#4 Nov 4, 2011
What went on
Heaven

Fayetteville, AR

#5 Dec 2, 2011
Which Bobby are yall talking about? like what town
Howard

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Dec 2, 2011
Heaven wrote:
pocahontas, howard
who

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Dec 3, 2011
Heaven wrote:
yes bobby howard staying with mommy in pocahontas and yes he is by name our dad but ur more like ur uncle so go figure
Howard

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Dec 3, 2011
who wrote:
<quoted text>yes bobby howard staying with mommy in pocahontas and yes he is by name our dad but ur more like ur uncle so go figure
. What, he or his mom is worth poop. He beat up on kids and women
miss

Blytheville, AR

#9 Dec 6, 2011
i think yall need to leave my father alone. yall need to find something else to do with yall with yall lifes than talk shit about everybody else life. leave my dad alone.......
Missy

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 6, 2011
miss wrote:
i think yall need to leave my father alone. yall need to find something else to do with yall with yall lifes than talk shit about everybody else life. leave my dad alone.......
your father is a dope head! I think ill call hud and tell on his girlfriend and him!! Ha
miss

Osceola, AR

#11 Dec 7, 2011
see yall need to mind yalls own dam bussiness; low lifes
Missy

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Dec 7, 2011
miss wrote:
see yall need to mind yalls own dam bussiness; low lifes
us? Your calling us lowlifes?? Bobby has so many kids out there, diane lost both hers over drugs, jessica jumps from man to man with hers, both girls need to worry more about their kids, n not their men, hoe, can we say. Bobby beats his girlfriend, how i know u ask, Joe told me. So look in the mirror , he is a low life
Missy

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Dec 7, 2011
Betty isnt my grandma! I will claim tommy before her, bc shes never been a gma to me
miss

Blytheville, AR

#14 Dec 20, 2011
i dont jump man to man... i think yall need to talk about yall self thank you very much
That girl getting around

Evening Shade, AR

#15 Dec 20, 2011
miss wrote:
i dont jump man to man... i think yall need to talk about yall self thank you very much
what you call jumping from tommy r too tommy b too n that dead beat liser u be w now, dang i see misty daughter is turning out like you all.
miss

Trumann, AR

#16 Dec 28, 2011
Whatever!!! you got alot a room to talk.. For one tommy r was a pill head.. And yall dont know shit about our lives and and stay the hell out..... Drama, Drama
Missy

Evening Shade, AR

#17 Dec 28, 2011
miss wrote:
Whatever!!! you got alot a room to talk.. For one tommy r was a pill head.. And yall dont know shit about our lives and and stay the hell out..... Drama, Drama
whatever jessica howard you sure do not have room to talk. It was bc of you that he lost everything. Plus you wnted girls n guys to mess around with. Tommy r let you eat girls out bc thats what u wnted. Diane n you r worthless. Whens last time she saw her kids?? Her own grandma couldnt keep her kids, heck she cant keep her own husband! FYI: ryan is in a better home n has a good mother, her name is chris!!! She loves that lil boy and would give her own life for him. Word of advise, shut your pie hole and go take a bath
N_Y_D_B

United States

#18 Jan 2, 2012
Y'all need to back the f*** off. U don't no $h!t and I'm sorry to say but I am friends of the family and u r ignorant. And for the record joe is not someone u should believe every word that comes outta his mouth and chris ain't $h!t to ryan
Hailey

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jan 2, 2012
N_Y_D_B wrote:
Y'all need to back the f*** off. U don't no $h!t and I'm sorry to say but I am friends of the family and u r ignorant. And for the record joe is not someone u should believe every word that comes outta his mouth and chris ain't $h!t to ryan
lmao! Chris is Ryan's mom! That family ant shit, h3!! Nathan had 2 goes knocked up now. Joe is a sweetheart!
Hailey

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jan 2, 2012
If Diane would have Ben a mom to those kds they wouldn't have been taken away! I have seen n heard with my two ears n eyes Ryan calls her mom!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
service refused 27 min Not true 15
Tink 2 hr Not Me 1
Pocahontas Downtown Playhouse 2 hr Ugly 42
Jess Barnett 3 hr this guest says 2
Sheriff Race 15 hr MANSK 19
Chicken Plant 19 hr Facts 28
kyle crawford (Apr '11) Sat just forget it 10
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE