Location hidden

#2 Jul 11, 2013
country boy wrote:
Anybody been hearin bout fema camps google it!!! There are some in arkansas
A bit behind on things are we?
country boy

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Guess so I hadnt heard about them till the other day and saw nobody talkin about it on here

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Jul 12, 2013
country boy wrote:
Guess so I hadnt heard about them till the other day and saw nobody talkin about it on here
because the debate on them died off about 8-9 years ago. Back to the cave for you.
country boy

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Really why is there one bein built at berryville and scattered throughout the us?
td hansom

Charlotte, NC

#6 Jul 13, 2013
I hear Obama wants to round up anybody who didn't: Finish high school, the unemployed, overweight, over 60, has multiple out of wedlock kids, on meth....that's pretty much everybody in Pokie...
Tom

Rogers, AR

#7 Jul 13, 2013
country boy wrote:
Really why is there one bein built at berryville and scattered throughout the us?
Where in berryvill??????
country boy

United States

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Not for sure you can google it though they sound like consentration camps to me razar wire, gaurd towers and big gates that lock not a place I would go if somethin happend to my house
Tom

Rogers, AR

#9 Jul 13, 2013
country boy wrote:
Not for sure you can google it though they sound like consentration camps to me razar wire, gaurd towers and big gates that lock not a place I would go if somethin happend to my house
You do need to go farther then look at the pretty pictures On Google.Fact.Their are no Fema Camps in the state of Arkansans.Nix Nine Nada Zero None.
country boy

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jul 26, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>You do need to go farther then look at the pretty pictures On Google.Fact.Their are no Fema Camps in the state of Arqkansans.Nix Nine Nada Zero None.
Well guess you better get your facts straight tommy cuz there is one south of berryville ar.
Tommy

Rogers, AR

#11 Jul 26, 2013
country boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well guess you better get your facts straight tommy cuz there is one south of berryville ar.
Their are No Fema Camps active in the state.No ifs no ands about it...since your so smart you go south of berryville and read the information on the Gate.Dumbo.
country boy

Dallas, TX

#12 Jul 27, 2013
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>Their are No Fema Camps active in the state.No ifs no ands about it...since your so smart you go south of berryville and read the information on the Gate.Dumbo.
Thought you said there wasnt any in ar. But now you have seen the gate sign hmm active or not its there dumbo thats all I was sayin
Tommy

Rogers, AR

#13 Jul 27, 2013
country boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you said there wasnt any in ar. But now you have seen the gate sign hmm active or not its there dumbo thats all I was sayin
Let me repeat their are no active FEMA camps in Ar at this time.Stop acting so dumb...or is that just the way you are Normaly.
yep thats ronnie

Ash Flat, AR

#14 Jul 27, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>You do need to go farther then look at the pretty pictures On Google.Fact.Their are no Fema Camps in the state of Arkansans.Nix Nine Nada Zero None.
You got caught in another lie didn't you. Had to change your story to add the word "active".
The camp is built and ready to go, maybe you will be one of the lucky inmates.
Tommy

Rogers, AR

#15 Jul 27, 2013
yep thats ronnie wrote:
<quoted text> You got caught in another lie didn't you. Had to change your story to add the word "active".
Moron try reading #11.You are as stupid as the other idiot.Cant read.

“Sam I Am Ihas AIDS??”

Since: Jul 13

#16 Jul 27, 2013
yep thats ronnie wrote:
<quoted text> You got caught in another lie didn't you. Had to change your story to add the word "active".
You got Cought in your own Ignorance and Inability to read.You are the one that looks like a A$$ Clown not tommy.Stay in School learn.And answer only when you know what you are Babeling about.Ps Tommy is right their is no FEMA Camp at Berryvill never was.
country boy

United States

#17 Jul 28, 2013
KiKi Von Dom wrote:
<quoted text>You got Cought in your own Ignorance and Inability to read.You are the one that looks like a A$$ Clown not tommy.Stay in School learn.And answer only when you know what you are Babeling about.Ps Tommy is right their is no FEMA Camp at Berryvill never was.
Your the dumba$$ that cant read or you would know there is one at berryville even tummy said there was active or not its there point proved if you doubt it google it if your smart enough that is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Red Cloud 38,753
Kendall Haines (Jan '17) 6 hr Kendall haines 15
Who was the beautiful lady that wanted me to p... 9 hr Ted 1
Game and fish bust (Dec '16) 11 hr Butterbean 73
Cody Martin Demolition 11 hr John law 3
1941 willys coupe 14 hr woodswitch 3
News Pocahontas police find half pound of pot in man... Fri Yeah real dumb ass 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages