Can't pay for anti-depressants in thi...

Can't pay for anti-depressants in this town.

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 15, 2013
I don't talk about my depression much. It was normally a thing I could keep to myself because it wasn't affecting me. I used to be able to see the therapist once a month, tell her everything was about normal and get my meds. I'm unemployed right now.(Trust me, I've tried looking for work in this town. I'm doing everything in my power to try getting hired.) Mid South has dropped all support for the unemployed and uninsured. I can try to go to a physician for the meds, but they want too much every check up. My medication was what made me feel alright, and now I can't afford it. This is a really sick town that we live in. I had to quit cold when I ran out. How am I supposed to feel like getting a job without my medication that my system has started to rely on?

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#2 Jun 15, 2013
Guest wrote:
I don't talk about my depression much. It was normally a thing I could keep to myself because it wasn't affecting me. I used to be able to see the therapist once a month, tell her everything was about normal and get my meds. I'm unemployed right now.(Trust me, I've tried looking for work in this town. I'm doing everything in my power to try getting hired.) Mid South has dropped all support for the unemployed and uninsured. I can try to go to a physician for the meds, but they want too much every check up. My medication was what made me feel alright, and now I can't afford it. This is a really sick town that we live in. I had to quit cold when I ran out. How am I supposed to feel like getting a job without my medication that my system has started to rely on?
Go to pocahontas family medical clinic it only cost 20.00 to go there if u dont have the money.they go by your income

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jun 15, 2013
This topic was rated funny and nuts? You people are heartless monsters for picking on depression. I am more ashamed of this town than ever. You're probably going to Hell if you believe in it with that kind of heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yella bellied blueballs 10 min Guest 5
Dexter yancy 22 min Jokes on u 8
Rhonda Blevins thinks your too poor to vote on ... 1 hr good lord 20
Suspected child rapist Miguel Solis Garcia arre... 2 hr Jack 9
How pathetic are you to believe in god in 2016? 4 hr jeb 25
Dopeahontas 4 hr truth 10
Sally Gipson (Jul '15) 16 hr Wondering 44

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance