Paranormal Activity in and around Ran...

Paranormal Activity in and around Randolph County

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Getting it in

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2014
I've got several stories to share as well..
I was hoping for people to share some places, along with serious events of paranormal activity. Please refrain from posting if your a dope head. Even though you do experience more paranormal activity on drugs, you obviously don't understand the spirit realm enough to encompass it soberly, therefor I care less to hear your stories.
Let's just keep it real!

Ripley, TN

#2 Apr 13, 2014
Getting it in wrote:
Let's just keep it real!
LMMFAO!!!!
Redddddd

United States

#3 Apr 14, 2014
What stories do you have? I've never experienced anything, but always go to supposedly haunted places.
happi

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Apr 25, 2014
I am curious where the places are that you have found I would like to check them out ! I love doing things like that .

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 May 6, 2014
I have some good stories, but since I smoke pot, I won't bother telling you.
speedy gonzalas

Pocahontas, AR

#6 May 7, 2014
ive been to the spirit world man and it was fantastic, me and a bunch of my buddies started smoking some peyote, then one of my buddies was going crazy and started talking about a giant chicken, then we painted our faces and rode into a bunch of Indians an they had no clue that we were even there.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#7 Feb 7, 2015
speedy gonzalas wrote:
ive been to the spirit world man and it was fantastic, me and a bunch of my buddies started smoking some peyote, then one of my buddies was going crazy and started talking about a giant chicken, then we painted our faces and rode into a bunch of Indians an they had no clue that we were even there.
You eat Peyote, not smoke it.

Beggs, OK

#8 Feb 7, 2015
daynagirl wrote:
<quoted text>You eat Peyote, not smoke it.
really? sez who?
asimov

Memphis, TN

#9 Mar 31, 2015
Getting it in wrote:
I was hoping for people to share some places, along with serious events of paranormal activity. Please refrain from posting if your a dope head. Even though you do experience more paranormal activity on drugs, you obviously don't understand the spirit realm enough to encompass it soberly, therefor I care less to hear your stories.
Let's just keep it real!
Some years ago I was browsing in a book store and found a book on the topic of haunted places in Arkansas. To my surprise one of the locations mentioned was Stokes. Stoke is larger than a community but smaller than an actual town and is located about five miles south of Maynard. Sadly I do not recall the particulars of the tale, only that it happened in Stokes. I've been trying to located the story again ever since. Perhaps some reader will know of it.
summer

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#10 Apr 17, 2015
you should checked into ron catheys home. he was murdered by his daughters boyfriend and some say his daughter. the bedroom was really bad. he was stabbed reapeatly and beaten in the right side of his head with a baseball bat and was caved in. he was asleep when the attacked started. several people has bought his house but so far no one has stayed there long. his wife and the girls boyfriend are both in prison. the boy was mentally handicap so they took the death penality off of him rons son did not want his to die because he did have trouble. rons wife was supposedly was the one who wanted ron dead because he was mad that his 13 year old daughter was pregnant. my husband at one time worked for ron. he would have gotten over this. it was a total waste of human life. he was a good man. i've always wanted to go to his home and see if i can feel him there. people has said they have felt him at his car lot. his house is on holsecher lane.
biker_dude

United States

#11 Apr 17, 2015
asimov wrote:
<quoted text>
Some years ago I was browsing in a book store and found a book on the topic of haunted places in Arkansas. To my surprise one of the locations mentioned was Stokes. Stoke is larger than a community but smaller than an actual town and is located about five miles south of Maynard. Sadly I do not recall the particulars of the tale, only that it happened in Stokes. I've been trying to located the story again ever since. Perhaps some reader will know of it.
I believe the book is called Ghost Stories from the American South by W. K. McNeil
Experienced

United States

#12 May 14, 2015
Getting it in wrote:
Let's just keep it real!
There are alot of people with abilities to feel,see,and know of these happenings. Some of us keep it to ourselves because others would not understand or label you crazy for being gifted. But know this...if you mess around with occult things then you are open for whatever comes through. And most generally it isn't good! I have studied alot on religion,occult,demonology,and have several experiences since I was a small child. I believe in God and have helped several people with hauntings or attacks caused by an entity. When you are born this way,you have to be careful,because you are forever a target for different negativity. Most generally,you end up having to have something to calm you like a nerve pill. Lol... Alot of people want to see something like this so bad,they mess with negative occult things to get a reaction of some kind. But do not realize they are a target anytime. Some that mess with it may have no reaction. And that would be good. Faith and belief are the key. And if you really could see all that was around us,your mind could not handle that.
asimov

Jonesville, LA

#13 Jun 6, 2015
biker_dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the book is called Ghost Stories from the American South by W. K. McNeil
You are correct on the name of the book. I bought it from Amazon and it contains two or three ghostly stories from the Stokes and Maynard areas.
biker_dude

United States

#14 Jun 10, 2015
Glad you found it on Amazon...:)
ears

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jul 26, 2015
summer wrote:
you should checked into ron catheys home. he was murdered by his daughters boyfriend and some say his daughter. the bedroom was really bad. he was stabbed reapeatly and beaten in the right side of his head with a baseball bat and was caved in. he was asleep when the attacked started. several people has bought his house but so far no one has stayed there long. his wife and the girls boyfriend are both in prison. the boy was mentally handicap so they took the death penality off of him rons son did not want his to die because he did have trouble. rons wife was supposedly was the one who wanted ron dead because he was mad that his 13 year old daughter was pregnant. my husband at one time worked for ron. he would have gotten over this. it was a total waste of human life. he was a good man. i've always wanted to go to his home and see if i can feel him there. people has said they have felt him at his car lot. his house is on holsecher lane.
His wife isn't in prison....she got out a whike back, she works at mcdonalds....on face book she goes by hayden makinzee roush......
JEFFREY

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Jul 27, 2015
Experienced wrote:
<quoted text>
There are alot of people with abilities to feel,see,and know of these happenings. Some of us keep it to ourselves because others would not understand or label you crazy for being gifted. But know this...if you mess around with occult things then you are open for whatever comes through. And most generally it isn't good! I have studied alot on religion,occult,demonology,and have several experiences since I was a small child. I believe in God and have helped several people with hauntings or attacks caused by an entity. When you are born this way,you have to be careful,because you are forever a target for different negativity. Most generally,you end up having to have something to calm you like a nerve pill. Lol... Alot of people want to see something like this so bad,they mess with negative occult things to get a reaction of some kind. But do not realize they are a target anytime. Some that mess with it may have no reaction. And that would be good. Faith and belief are the key. And if you really could see all that was around us,your mind could not handle that.
IF YOU BELIEVE IN GHOST OR HAUNTINGS, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. PERIOD.
Ray

Hardy, AR

#17 Aug 26, 2015
I saw a UFO a couple weeks ago, it was really flying fast, white with a red stripe and when it landed a load of Mexicans and a white girl ran from it. Over by the ball park....
To the REAL IDIOT

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Sep 16, 2015
JEFFREY wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU BELIEVE IN GHOST OR HAUNTINGS, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. PERIOD.
I believe in things you could never handle ......and I definitely believe idiots like you will always exist until you are put out of your misery! I know who you are idiot! I buried you,and you are a weak sob!! we know you believe in hitting women moron!!!! You won't last much longer.....smiley face:))

Helena, AR

#19 Sep 18, 2015
To the REAL IDIOT wrote:
I believe in things you could never handle ......
Believing in things doesn't make them real.
Experience is enough

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Sep 18, 2015
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Believing in things doesn't make them real.
Seeing things does not make things real either. Believing in God.....that is real to me. Everyone has their own opinion. The information I was trying to give was a message if you are going to play around with things that you haven't any knowledge of,you should be forewarned that you could be open for things that are not good. But there is no use saying anything on here really,since everyone seems to know it all! Good luck with your unbelieving life. smiley face :))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen trailer 38 min Guest 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 8 hr Reality Check 38,759
Lazy peeps in pokey 20 hr George 15
Game and fish bust (Dec '16) Sat Tom 74
Kendall Haines (Jan '17) Sat Kendall haines 15
Who was the beautiful lady that wanted me to p... Fri Ted 1
Cody Martin Demolition Fri John law 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance