Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Cuttem wrote:
Tattoos are straight up trashy. And that's it, you weren't born with it. Its nothing more than the desecration of your body to get one. When ever I see one on a man or a women my first thought is ignorant trash. Alot of the dumbasses that get them can barely afford to pay the light bill and but groceries. Its sad really.
people have been getting tattoos sense there were people. Hunter gatherers had tattoos as a way to mark their pain and ward it away. Maori and native Hawaiians had them to mark their lineage, there is even question as to weather your Jesus had a tattoo. We don't judge you, why judge us? My tattoos serve as a reminder of where I have been. My first was to cover a surgical scar, my next two were from when my husband died and a month later a flood hit and my kids and I were homeless. My next was a sign of my faith (Buddhism) the one after was to celebrate when I came out of the PTSD fog I was in, another one to show the strength of the bond I have with my friends, and lastly a tattoo with a romini symbol for strength because I'm still standing. I love my tattoos. Everyone's tattoos tell a story, your body is your temple and all...lol, so decorate the walls! And as far as affording them goes, there are plenty of artists that a just not certified, it's not as costly, and you still get the same good work, clean needles and fresh ink. I hope some day you can see the tattoos as the art they are and not have the negative feeling towards them that you do now.
tommykid

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

But lets be honest people are going to call each other tramps sluts and all that just from what you are wearing or if they don't like you and stuff like that. So best thing you can do is prove them wrong by being the better person and go on with life while they sit in the corner playing with their balls like some immature 14 year old.
Information

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

well wrote:
I guess there is alot of opinions out there, but what I have always heard men talking about a tramp stamp is.
The woman gets it on her lower back, because she likes to do it doggy style and the man can *** on it. Men see a woman with one and they say oh she likes it dirty.
Lower back tattoos are NOT tramp stamps.

Lower back tattoos are called 'peek a boo'

A tramp stamp is right above the crack of your ass.
There is a good 3 inches of difference between a tramp stamp and peekaboo.

Trampstamp= above crack of ass (tailbone)
Peekaboo=Lower back.

Read more: What is a tramp stamp and why is it called this?| Answerbag http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/97901#ixzz2Fg...
Blah Blah Blah

Frisco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2012

Judged:

I personally do not care what anyone calls it or me. I know who I am and what kind of person I am. That is all that matters. If someone wants to judge me based on my tattoos and the location of them that is their problem. The reason behind my tattoos is MY business. The location is also MY business. The impression of a stranger means nothing. Never let their judgement of a tattoo impact you. If you are of good character that is all that matters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 40 min unfinished business 28,990
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 1 hr heather 1,763
chicken house 1 hr guest 1
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 4 hr Guest 37
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr birds 9,791
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 6 hr cathyjudy 828
mcnabb funeral home 7 hr Truth is 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE