Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

It's a sign for men to know that women kinky and like it doggy style..
no need for a bed, just bend them over a table somewhere.
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

knock him out wrote:
This is to cuttem;I have several tats i'd like you to walk up to me and call me trash,guess I would be in jail for assult again.[Not] but I would crack your knot.
That wuss wouldn't dare. They sit behind their computers all day judging people they know nothing about to make themselves feel better. He or she would piss themselves if they had to say it to someones face.
true

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

Memphis Flash wrote:
I once told a friend who was just basically a real good guy that, "You should tatoo your forehead with the letters, GOOD GUY."
Because he was, and this way he would be making the statement of the type person he was.
So, to me, who means diddly squat, a tatoo is a statement from that person, to anyone that has the opportunity to view it.
I can see your point, good guy put it right on your forehead so everyone can see.. a kinky tramp, put it on your ass it's like free advertisement, and saves time having to ask the question.
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

oh ya wrote:
It's a sign for men to know that women kinky and like it doggy style..
no need for a bed, just bend them over a table somewhere.
Are you really stupid enough to think doggy style is kinky? Either you're a kid or the worlds most boring lover.
rocky

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Cuttem wrote:
Tattoos are straight up trashy. And that's it, you weren't born with it. Its nothing more than the desecration of your body to get one. When ever I see one on a man or a women my first thought is ignorant trash. Alot of the dumbasses that get them can barely afford to pay the light bill and but groceries. Its sad really.
i highly doubt you knowledge of individual that has a tatt.to cover your comment i have 5 and 4 of them i have had before i went to viet nam in 1965.i fought for the freedom of me for having one and you or anyone else that wants one .i am not cold,hungry and do not sit in the dark.you bubble is busted,get a life
MAYOR RUDY

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

knock him out wrote:
This is to cuttem;I have several tats i'd like you to walk up to me and call me trash,guess I would be in jail for assult again.[Not] but I would crack your knot.
might get your falsies knocked down your throat
people please

Leesville, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

My sis has one and that is what she calls it. I guess she thinks that she is a tramp!!!!!
Memphis Flash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2009

Judged:

When I see a woman with a tattoo that is positioned, exposed and making a statement. I think this.....She was messed up on dope when tattoo was applied or this woman has brass ovaries.
Yep

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Judged:

Nope wrote:
<quoted text>It's a good thing you and your whinny ass opinion mean f*ck all to anyone then isn't it?
You appear ignorant and misguided but keep trying. I'm guessing 4th grade. Am I close? Just my opinion.
Nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear ignorant and misguided but keep trying. I'm guessing 4th grade. Am I close? Just my opinion.
You come off as an arrogant bitch. Am I close? You are part of the reason this site has gone to hell. That is a fact and not an opinion. Bite me.

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

Nope wrote:
<quoted text>You come off as an arrogant bitch. Am I close? You are part of the reason this site has gone to hell. That is a fact and not an opinion. Bite me.
OK I was wrong your probably a 5th grade girl. If the sites gone to hell, why are you still on it ? Keep posting. You don't know any facts.
candyass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

What else do you expect hillbilly, redneck and white trash folk to call it?
candyass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

That may have no come out right. The people with the tattoos aren't the trash. It's all the ignorant asses like Guest up there that bash those with the tattoos.

Bossier City, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

Judged:

candyass wrote:
That may have no come out right. The people with the tattoos aren't the trash. It's all the ignorant asses like Guest up there that bash those with the tattoos.
That's no way to talk to a guest. I don't have a problem with people with tattoos. Yep said he had never seen a really pretty girl with a lot of tattoos. I haven't either. Have you? The skanky girls with tattoos were probably skanky without them.
Memphis Flash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

Judged:

Tattoo's make statement with ladies, based on where it is located and visable to the naked eye. But, bottom line is, when you see a lady with a tattoo, she is not just a tramp. Her statement to whoever chooses to see it up close or far away, she is telling that person that views her tattoo, that she will drop her pants, panties if she has any on, pull her tampon out if on her period at the time, and, wherever she is at, at that time, and give he/she a course in anal sex, straight sex, lesbian sex or any type sex she desires at that time. And any others that want to dive in can do so also.

Hell, California was doing it in the late 1960's, I am sure its gone east and with all the tattoo parlors on every street corner, you can see there is a market to help these nice ladies get the message out, that they want to be Rogered Roundly, as Dan Ackyrod said in the Saturday Night Live skit...Fred Garvin Male Prostitute.

Go to New Orleans, go straight to Bourbon Street, sit on a balcony on a weekend night for 2 hours and count the women that expose those gothic and vodoo tats in certain areas. Then someone will meet up with them, they leave together, and in a few minutes the girls are right back out there exposing those tats again.

Most are classy chics, some negotiate their time for money, others ger Rogered Roundly. I is documentated in the lady with tats purse with phone numbers and they meet again or get their friend to meet them.

A tattoo is a ladies way of networking and marketing themselves. To obtain something that she can accumalate, like financial gain.

I will make a good point for the tattoo ladies. I was in Vegas and went to the famous Green Door and the Red Rooster many times, it caters to classy people and cost couples $100 to enter and single guys $150, this is donation only because prostitution is illegal in Las Vega County. But I have seen so many women that were ugly or over-weight, bad rotten teeth, even saw a midget, but these ladies by having nice expensive tattoo's on their type bodies look good. They dressed the part and marketed the area to a point they got connected with most times. The tattoo builds their confidence and being these places was just rooms of sex and I will admit I got with a few that I would never met on the street or bar and it made me realize to never judge someone until you ask or see that TaTToo, and if you did the same as I, you will be suprised.
Memphis Flash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2009

Judged:

I let 20 minutes go by and apparently a few of my friends have read what I previously posted. I checked my e-mail and 8 people want me to take them to Vegas. I guess it kinda jump-started how people want to see class with a tat on their ass sort of speak.

I can put a flight together, need at least 25 to commit, and we will fly in, eat well, gamble, see some shows and make our way to places you have dreamed about. Can you imagine an adult play-ground like a kids play-ground at a school? But, this play-ground will have 50-60 people acting out fantasies they never knew exsisted. If you are unsure of what I say, just go to GooGle type Red Rooster off boulder hwy Las vegas. Read it and don;t worry if someone sees you naked, you will never see them again. Because it is people from everywhere that go there. It is the oldest and best in Vegas. Same for Green Door, it is in an old shopping center off Sahara and closer to the vegas Strip. Enjoy is you go while in Vegas.
tommykid

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

You do know a lot of the reason why women get tattoo on there back is because the back does not really change over time so the tattoo stays the same.
But to be honest so what if someone has a tattoo there. It's none of your business anyways. And lets be honest people men are pigs in general. They go after women who have big breast too you know. So dont pay attention to those pigs.
The right guy won't care if you got a tattoo or all that. He will care only for you. By the way I hate it doggie style so Mr jizz theory guy you bend over and take it in the butt because it's clear that's where you got it from. And women if youn like your tattoo don't like people like Mr jizz theory guy bring you down. You know who you are dont ever let someone like that try to change you.
tommykid

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Btw I'm currently in college as a full time student, do volunteer work and have a part time job. I help my family pay bill and take care of my sister. I spend most my time drawing or paint, reading, listening to music and studying. All this seems like a good normal girl right? But there's one thing. I have a tattoo on my lower back. So I guess that means I'm trash right? Even though I do all this right? And even thought my tattoo I got represents my great uncle who took care of my at difficult time in my life who has cancer and won't make is to Persian new year. He helped me by g living me a stable place after I got out of the mental hospital after trying to kill myself. But that doesn't matter right because Im a tramp for getting a tattoo on my lower back. Even though I don't like it when men touch me or get to close. I'm still a tramp for having a lower back tattoo right? Because that's how people judge me as right? As a bad person because of a tattoo that is for my dying uncle.
Don't judge if you don't know the whole story.
deez nuts

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

tommykid wrote:
Btw I'm currently in college as a full time student, do volunteer work and have a part time job. I help my family pay bill and take care of my sister. I spend most my time drawing or paint, reading, listening to music and studying. All this seems like a good normal girl right? But there's one thing. I have a tattoo on my lower back. So I guess that means I'm trash right? Even though I do all this right? And even thought my tattoo I got represents my great uncle who took care of my at difficult time in my life who has cancer and won't make is to Persian new year. He helped me by g living me a stable place after I got out of the mental hospital after trying to kill myself. But that doesn't matter right because Im a tramp for getting a tattoo on my lower back. Even though I don't like it when men touch me or get to close. I'm still a tramp for having a lower back tattoo right? Because that's how people judge me as right? As a bad person because of a tattoo that is for my dying uncle.
Don't judge if you don't know the whole story.
Ive found its a good place to aim when im done...all over ur 'uncle'
tommykid

Redondo Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Well people like you "deez nuts" will never get near me with you two inch pencil you call a penis. So do the world a favor and castrate yourself please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral Home 26 min Truth 77
I said it!! 2 hr Guest 3
Guy at the Legion 4 hr Againstthemachine 6
Mexican drug dealers 5 hr Againstthemachine 17
any hot guys at pinnacle frames (Sep '09) 5 hr Againstthemachine 26
McDonalds in Pocahontas 5 hr Againstthemachine 17
Leann cates 6 hr Curious 1
Public Elected Officials Information 8 hr guest 48
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 9 hr Carol ODonnell 71