Why is it called"Tramp stamp"
aerro

Bexar, AR

#22 Dec 10, 2009
It's for the guys sexual pleasure.. no matter what you say.. who else will look at it, do you stand in front of the mirror and turn to look at it.. no, but the man behind you gets to see it. get it.. "behind you"

Since: Nov 09

Inglewood, CA

#23 Dec 10, 2009
aerro wrote:
It's for the guys sexual pleasure.. no matter what you say.. who else will look at it, do you stand in front of the mirror and turn to look at it.. no, but the man behind you gets to see it. get it.. "behind you"
Here's a thought, and sorry if hurts your head. Not all women do things for men. Just because we have a tattoo doesn't mean we want to stare at it or show it off. Are you a male or female? I ask because if you're a male you are in for a surprise when you see not all women do things for YOU. If you're a female, quit trying to impress the men. I for one am happily married and I don't plan on ever being with another man and my husband has respect for me. I am not a slab a meat to him. There goes your theory.
lmond

Bexar, AR

#24 Dec 10, 2009
KissThiss wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a thought, and sorry if hurts your head. Not all women do things for men. Just because we have a tattoo doesn't mean we want to stare at it or show it off. Are you a male or female? I ask because if you're a male you are in for a surprise when you see not all women do things for YOU. If you're a female, quit trying to impress the men. I for one am happily married and I don't plan on ever being with another man and my husband has respect for me. I am not a slab a meat to him. There goes your theory.
our local tramp can get cranky.. why did you get it? not like you can see it...lmao

Inglewood, CA

#25 Dec 10, 2009
lmond wrote:
<quoted text>
our local tramp can get cranky.. why did you get it? not like you can see it...lmao
Is it any of your business why I got it? Oh well... better a tattoo than a case of blatant judgmental stupidity!
rawhide

United States

#26 Dec 10, 2009
tattoos are ok,i never was man enough to get one..but i have seen some nice ones,on men and women..its no sin i guess to have one.
Memphis Flash

Montgomery, AL

#27 Dec 14, 2009
If I see a tattoo on a lady, in certain places only, I will at that time think one thing. And this is only because of how a tatoo has been put in my mind over the years. I guess it is determined based on my path in life.

But, I think that this lady will drop her pants for anyone. Cut and Dried.
I THOUGHT

Pocahontas, AR

#28 Dec 14, 2009
fadedglorydays wrote:
<quoted text> SO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MEN TOO? You didnt specify!
how stupid are you anyway? i have never seen a man with a bullseye on his butt, don't want to either!
Could be

United States

#29 Dec 14, 2009
What makes any of you think that any of us care what you think? I know a strangers opinion of me means diddly squat.
Memphis Flash

Pinola, MS

#30 Dec 14, 2009
I once told a friend who was just basically a real good guy that, "You should tatoo your forehead with the letters, GOOD GUY."

Because he was, and this way he would be making the statement of the type person he was.

So, to me, who means diddly squat, a tatoo is a statement from that person, to anyone that has the opportunity to view it.

Bellingham, WA

#31 Dec 14, 2009
Could be wrote:
What makes any of you think that any of us care what you think? I know a strangers opinion of me means diddly squat.
I hear you! Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If I don't know them though why should I care. The only man's opinion that matters is MY man already. ;)
luvmytatt

Warwick, RI

#32 Dec 14, 2009
Hey. I have tatts n love them!=)
justtellit

Hardy, AR

#33 Dec 14, 2009
KissThiss wrote:
<quoted text>Is it any of your business why I got it? Oh well... better a tattoo than a case of blatant judgmental stupidity!
Some people can help it. They were born that way, and never grew out of it, apparently.
Cuttem

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#34 Dec 14, 2009
Tattoos are straight up trashy. And that's it, you weren't born with it. Its nothing more than the desecration of your body to get one. When ever I see one on a man or a women my first thought is ignorant trash. Alot of the dumbasses that get them can barely afford to pay the light bill and but groceries. Its sad really.
justtellit

Hardy, AR

#35 Dec 14, 2009
Cuttem wrote:
Tattoos are straight up trashy. And that's it, you weren't born with it. Its nothing more than the desecration of your body to get one. When ever I see one on a man or a women my first thought is ignorant trash. Alot of the dumbasses that get them can barely afford to pay the light bill and but groceries. Its sad really.
Ahh, I didn't mean they were born with a tattoo. I meant thay were born judgmentally stupid. Which I guess is the catagory you fit into?

Leesville, LA

#36 Dec 14, 2009
its called a tramp stamp because a tramp is what it makes you look like if you get one.
knock him out

Olive Branch, MS

#37 Dec 14, 2009
This is to cuttem;I have several tats i'd like you to walk up to me and call me trash,guess I would be in jail for assult again.[Not] but I would crack your knot.
Yep

Bossier City, LA

#38 Dec 15, 2009
knock him out wrote:
This is to cuttem;I have several tats i'd like you to walk up to me and call me trash,guess I would be in jail for assult again.[Not] but I would crack your knot.
I guess everyone is entitled to there opinion. I've never seen a really beautiful girl with a lot of tats. Most are sad,skinny trashy, dirty looking. It seems this type feel they need to ruin their body. A cute well thought out tat or a back stamp is different. Anyone that tells you look better with a tat is lying to you. If you don't want men looking at it why show it or better yet why get one at all ? Just my opinion...
Nope

United States

#39 Dec 15, 2009
guest wrote:
its called a tramp stamp because a tramp is what it makes you look like if you get one.
It's a good thing you and your whinny ass opinion mean f*ck all to anyone then isn't it?
Nope

United States

#40 Dec 15, 2009
Cuttem wrote:
It's a good thing you and your whinny ass opinion mean f*ck all to anyone then isn't it?
Nope

United States

#41 Dec 15, 2009
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess everyone is entitled to there opinion. I've never seen a really beautiful girl with a lot of tats. Most are sad,skinny trashy, dirty looking. It seems this type feel they need to ruin their body. A cute well thought out tat or a back stamp is different. Anyone that tells you look better with a tat is lying to you. If you don't want men looking at it why show it or better yet why get one at all ? Just my opinion...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min OBSERVER 41,338
Fanci Eveland 13 min Guest 8
Ally carter? 59 min Truthbetold 15
American Legion!!!!!!! 16 hr JustSerious 24
Help move samantha garrett Sun Lisney 1
Is laura stone knocked up by nathan nelson or s... Sun Gma 15
Tanning (Mar '17) Sun Fyi 14

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance