Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Judged:

its art, very beautiful...are all women a tramp or close to it if they have one or more
well

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

I guess there is alot of opinions out there, but what I have always heard men talking about a tramp stamp is.
The woman gets it on her lower back, because she likes to do it doggy style and the man can *** on it. Men see a woman with one and they say oh she likes it dirty.
luvmytatt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Its art. It means something diff w each person. I have one n I'm no tramp
hmm

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

luvmytatt wrote:
Its art. It means something diff w each person. I have one n I'm no tramp
you may not be, but I bet you love it doggy style, down and dirty. That is what your tramp stamp is telling men. why do women wear low jeans and their shirt slides up.. for the men to look and want to get off on it. Women put it out there, then make men out to be the bad guys.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
you may not be, but I bet you love it doggy style, down and dirty. That is what your tramp stamp is telling men. why do women wear low jeans and their shirt slides up.. for the men to look and want to get off on it. Women put it out there, then make men out to be the bad guys.
So what if she does like it that way. It doesn't mean she is a tramp. How do you know if all tattooed women wear their jeans that low with shirts that rise? I have a tattoo there and nobody sees it. My clothes cover my stuff just fine. I've never made a man out to be a bad guy either. Just saying.....
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

luvmytatt78 wrote:
its art, very beautiful...are all women a tramp or close to it if they have one or more
That is just another way for hateful people to judge us. A tattoo, no matter where it is, does not make us tramps. If people don't like tattoos they just say so. When they call them tramp stamps they are tying to demean you.
answer

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is just another way for hateful people to judge us. A tattoo, no matter where it is, does not make us tramps. If people don't like tattoos they just say so. When they call them tramp stamps they are tying to demean you.
might be, so, if the shoe fits..
Becky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

answer wrote:
<quoted text>
My shoe would fit right up your gay behind just fine.
luvmytatt78

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

How I like sex is not even the reason y I got a tatt there. My man loves it, and it isn't even into tatts, but I am. I'm no tramp n even if I didn't have a tatt there would men still look, ya u would. I'm beautiful w or w out my tatts, its art! I love art, so unless u got the balls to get some real art done, shut ur mouth. Ur just mad cuz u any geting to see my artwork!!
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Becky wrote:
<quoted text>My shoe would fit right up your gay behind just fine.
I bet we could both get a foot up there. Damn queer.Not you, the person you quoted.
fadedglorydays

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

I also have a tatt there. I Love It! My husband loves it. I think it enhances the beauty of your backside Just like the placement of any other tattoo. Every tattoo has meaning no matter where it is on a body. Its not about being a Tramp, Its about many things.... hardships, life, death, love, art, the list can go on and on.
U MUST B KIDDING

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Its about many things.... hardships, life, death, love, art, the list can go on and on.

WOW that was deep! You tell em girl...We are still talking about a tattoo. I think it does send some strong messages but it is your body...From a man's point of view..
All I hear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

U MUST B KIDDING wrote:
Its about many things.... hardships, life, death, love, art, the list can go on and on.
WOW that was deep! You tell em girl...We are still talking about a tattoo. I think it does send some strong messages but it is your body...From a man's point of view..
Blah Blah Blah, zip it already.
I THOUGHT

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

it was like a bullseye for covering with jizz. tatoos are about sexual sadism, when i see a tatoo it says hurt me i like it hard
fadedglorydays

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

I THOUGHT wrote:
tatoos are about sexual sadism, when i see a tatoo it says hurt me i like it hard
SO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MEN TOO? You didnt specify!

Since: Nov 09

Smalltown, AR USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

answer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard women that have them call them "tramp stamps".
MY PEEPEE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

I bet you have a tat of an oreo on your back!lol moa fbi ucla
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

MY PEEPEE wrote:
I bet you have a tat of an oreo on your back!lol moa fbi ucla
You amuse me, can I keep you?
lmao

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

fadedglorydays wrote:
I also have a tatt there. I Love It! My husband loves it. I think it enhances the beauty of your backside Just like the placement of any other tattoo. Every tattoo has meaning no matter where it is on a body. Its not about being a Tramp, Its about many things.... hardships, life, death, love, art, the list can go on and on.
there you go.. when you are getting it doggy style, the tat "enhances" it...lol

Since: Nov 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

I'm not a tramp and I have one. The term tramp tramp is derogatory but I know I am not one so I refuse to take offense to it. I don't know why a woman would get a tattoo and then refer to it as a tramp stamp. Why else would you get one if you truly view it as such if you have any respect for yourself? I don't run around half naked showing it off and my husband surely doesn't use it for his sexual pleasure. Some of you really need to get a clue and quit generalizing about all women with tattoos on their backs or about tattoos at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 7 min Cat74 833
heather butler 22 min Guest 5
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 1 hr completely_unknown 113
Deans package store 1 hr donnie 4
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr 29,116
Will burn US flag @ noon 4th July Black River 14 hr george 16
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 15 hr rebel77 84
•••
•••