First Prev
of 3
Next Last
I am a friend of a family

Coventry, RI

#42 Sep 27, 2012
I am a friend of a family he took major advantage of. Nice hard working lady with 2 kids, he jacked her credit, got bail money, wrote bad checks for SEVERAL vehicles, meals etc. Had 3 stints in Mosss Justice Ctr. in the last year or so in SC, charged with check fraud, assault and battery, breach of peace. Scared victim dropped assault charges, but surprise happened and AR extradited him for fuguitive from justice, grand theft, etc. Now in Greenwood County AR under arrest with 30K bond. Last big surprise from local York County SC officials: York City and county officials who shall remain nameless say they have a STACK of warrants waiting for Mikey if and when he gets out of jail in AR. ranging from bad checks, fraud, embezzlement, forgery, and the beat goes on. I think Mr. Polston should disappear and find a new place to con people, because between here and AR, this guy has many future legal surprises coming. Maybe he can spend his time learning jailhouse law while he is in the can! That would be my suggestion!!! LOL
ex

Jonesboro, AR

#43 Sep 27, 2012
I am a friend of a family wrote:
I am a friend of a family he took major advantage of. Nice hard working lady with 2 kids, he jacked her credit, got bail money, wrote bad checks for SEVERAL vehicles, meals etc. Had 3 stints in Mosss Justice Ctr. in the last year or so in SC, charged with check fraud, assault and battery, breach of peace. Scared victim dropped assault charges, but surprise happened and AR extradited him for fuguitive from justice, grand theft, etc. Now in Greenwood County AR under arrest with 30K bond. Last big surprise from local York County SC officials: York City and county officials who shall remain nameless say they have a STACK of warrants waiting for Mikey if and when he gets out of jail in AR. ranging from bad checks, fraud, embezzlement, forgery, and the beat goes on. I think Mr. Polston should disappear and find a new place to con people, because between here and AR, this guy has many future legal surprises coming. Maybe he can spend his time learning jailhouse law while he is in the can! That would be my suggestion!!! LOL
Sad thing I'd they never keep him!
Ex-wife

Paragould, AR

#44 Oct 19, 2012
He has been sentenced here in Greene County to 4 yrs in the Arkansas Dept. of Corrections. Randolph and I think Lawrence county also has warrents for him. I will not rehash all that he did to me and my family. All I will say is....Michael, I hope you rot in hell alone.
Visitor

York, SC

#45 Jan 29, 2013
conned by him myself wrote:
This "gentleman" stole a vehicle from me after claiming he wanted to help me out since I don't know people in the area & am a single mom. Any info on where he is currently would be greatly appreciated. Trying to get my vehicle back.:(

I can give you info on your vehicle, if interested.
ex

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Jan 30, 2013
Heard he is back in pocahontas. Apparently they didn't keep him again!
An ex

Paragould, AR

#47 Feb 22, 2013
ex wrote:
Heard he is back in pocahontas. Apparently they didn't keep him again!
He is still in the prison country club. Check the ADC.
wondering

Paragould, AR

#48 May 25, 2013
He's scheduled to get out tomorrow. The 26th.
fred

Fayetteville, AR

#49 May 26, 2013
Im looking for michael polston from litle rock paragould and south carolina
wondering

Paragould, AR

#50 May 26, 2013
It's the same one you're looking for fred. What do you need?
Know

Ash Flat, AR

#51 May 26, 2013
The only way he will get out tomorrow is if he has made his class and is not stipulated any programs. But once he is allowed out Sherwood police will be there to pick him up on a detainer
yes

Euless, TX

#52 May 26, 2013
Hopefully they will keep him for a long long time!
L Tyler

United States

#53 May 26, 2013
That's a good Man
You should not be talking about him like that.
yes

Oklahoma City, OK

#54 May 27, 2013
Good men don't end up in prison by taking advantage of Thera!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
darrah harmon wedding 5 hr Kelle 10
Amanda Moore 5 hr guest 5
smallest wiener in town 6 hr girl tellin it all 1
Topix will be shut down permanently May 1st 12 hr guest 4
Sexist Men in Pocahontas (Sep '11) 15 hr Wish I knew for sure 103
Mexicans in town 19 hr Stud man 29
Jerald Manning 23 hr Farmer 3

Flood Warning for Randolph County was issued at March 29 at 8:10PM CDT

Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match