First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jeeves

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Jan 18, 2008
Does anyone know what happened to Michael Polston? Is he still in prison?
MWeaver

Humansville, MO

#2 Feb 4, 2008
Yes, right now he is still in prison, but he is with the Miss. Co. Work Release program and has been approved for parole. I do not know the date of his parole yet, but i was notified that it had been approved. This was back in December. You can go to www.arkansas.gov/doc/inmate_info and look up his info. Let me know if you need any more information. I will be checking back to see if any comments have been posted.
Really

Lake Saint Louis, MO

#3 Oct 28, 2008
Weaver - I warned you before you got married to him. Don't you wish you had listened? I'm sure we could share some stories.
Old Friend haha

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2008
Any information you can throw my way would be greatly appreciated
Really

Mount Vernon, MO

#5 Oct 30, 2008
So Old friend - when were you his friend? You might have been mine too?
Old Acquiantance

Swannanoa, NC

#6 Nov 5, 2008
This is interesting. I went to high school with him and wondered when he would get in trouble!!
Old Acquiantance

Greer, SC

#7 Nov 5, 2008
I'm in SC not NC
Oh Really

El Dorado Springs, MO

#8 Nov 5, 2008
So was he that way in high school? He alwasy said he was second chair in sax. Just wondered if that was real too.
Gust

Little Rock, AR

#9 Nov 5, 2008
He is nothing but trash! A damn Theft and a con man!
Old Acquiantance

Greer, SC

#10 Nov 6, 2008
He did play Sax but I don't remember what chair. He is a LIAR!! He came back from Arkansas (shortly after he moved back) one night to "pick up" a jeep he had "bought". He was picking it up at 10pm. Sound a little fishy to you??
Oh Really

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2008
The guy needs true psychiatric help, but he won't ever admit to that. It is alwasy someone else's fault. His grandparents died recently. They were about the only family that he had that would still bail him out. I'm sure if he is not in prison now, he will be there again soon.
Gust

United States

#12 Nov 6, 2008
Best place for the dirt bag is prison! He is F*&% up in the head thats for sure!
I know

Paragould, AR

#13 Nov 16, 2008
I know him. What do you need to know?
hey

Little Rock, AR

#14 Dec 17, 2008
Did anyone ever hear about the time he told his whole family that he had cancer? Yep. He sure did. He even had Melana drive him to Jonesboro to have *cancer* treatments. But would have her drop him off at the front door...he didn't want her to go in with him, because it would be too painful for her to see all the pain he was going through. Even went as far as to shave his head.(though he left his eyebrows and mustache). If I'm not mistaken, he had to end up admitting he lied, because his po found out the truth. Think that po even sent him to prison for a year for it. He's a real winner ladies and gents.
lockhimupthrowaw aythekey

United States

#15 Feb 18, 2009
Looking for any and all information on this scum bag. Real interested to hear from SC too. Yes he lied about the cancer thing and many others since then as well. He is currently serving his time for revocation for community service on the weekends b/c he lied to the city about a bunch of stuff so they would let him out through the week. He doen't work anymore and is living off his wife again. Go figure same old same old just new dumb people to believe him.
Hmmmm

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2009
So he is still serving time. I've not read his name in the paper lately so I guess that is why. They are keeping him in the straight and narrow. Who is he married to know? Just wondering. Has he had anymore kids?

Since: Jan 09

Alexander, AR

#17 Feb 18, 2009
Go look it up he's NOT on the ADOC list ANYWHERE
Hmmmm

Hinesville, GA

#18 Feb 19, 2009
It really surprises me. He can't stay out of trouble for long. He is an excellent conman that takes advantages of people. He knows that and we know that.
Quizzical

Blytheville, AR

#19 Feb 20, 2009
I too would like information regarding this individual. You can e-mail at quizzical21@live.com.
yep

Sulphur Springs, TX

#20 Feb 20, 2009
the last i heard he lived in paragould, that is probably why there is nothing local

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 39 min Good Easy Job 27
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,461
Benny Blackwell 6 hr Chad 6
Daycare 10 hr Guest 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? 21 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete Wed curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) Wed greenbrier 36
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web