jasmine summer storm

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Jul 29, 2014
Does any one know anything about this person? She used to watch my mentally challenaged and this Heather person was mean to her. Heather would yell, cuss and yes even hit my sister. I do not want to put my sisters name on here to protect her. I can not believe they would let some one like her take care of people who are mentally messed up. Would u want ur sister or brother be subjected to horrors of a mean, 350 pound woman yelling, cussing, taking some of the patients medicine? Why does the people who works there let her continuing working there. And if that's not enough someone there said something about her husband being a child molester and hurts little girls and he does not care who he hurts. My termally ill mother and I have tried and tired to get my sister to tell us if he has hurt her. Make no mistake my family will take care of both of them. And I hope her bosses will watch her a little better. Does any one out there know of other patients she has hurt mentally or hurt them them in any other way? Can anyone out there please help me about her and her husband molesting babies. Be cause I do not live here, I really need help because #l - I do not live in Pocahontas. My mother does but she can not get out and around very well.#2 - my address is 1414 south east hwy 21 Mississippi. If her husband is a child molester please let me know on here if he is. If he is a child molester than I want to move my sister to somewhere else where i know she will be safe because she is the only sister I have. Please help me! Thank you so much. Jasmine ad family.
Info

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Jul 30, 2014
I doubt that Heather abused anyone, she is a sweet person who loves the people she cares for. Her husband was found not guilty on his charges so he is not a sex offender. They are just trying to take care of their family and move ahead like everyone else.
Just Me

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jul 30, 2014
jasmine summer storm wrote:
Does any one know anything about this person? She used to watch my mentally challenaged and this Heather person was mean to her. Heather would yell, cuss and yes even hit my sister. I do not want to put my sisters name on here to protect her. I can not believe they would let some one like her take care of people who are mentally messed up. Would u want ur sister or brother be subjected to horrors of a mean, 350 pound woman yelling, cussing, taking some of the patients medicine? Why does the people who works there let her continuing working there. And if that's not enough someone there said something about her husband being a child molester and hurts little girls and he does not care who he hurts. My termally ill mother and I have tried and tired to get my sister to tell us if he has hurt her. Make no mistake my family will take care of both of them. And I hope her bosses will watch her a little better. Does any one out there know of other patients she has hurt mentally or hurt them them in any other way? Can anyone out there please help me about her and her husband molesting babies. Be cause I do not live here, I really need help because #l - I do not live in Pocahontas. My mother does but she can not get out and around very well.#2 - my address is 1414 south east hwy 21 Mississippi. If her husband is a child molester please let me know on here if he is. If he is a child molester than I want to move my sister to somewhere else where i know she will be safe because she is the only sister I have. Please help me! Thank you so much. Jasmine ad family.
If you really want to know the truth about someone you don't ask on Topix. Why is your sister not with you if you love her so much ?
jasmine summer storm

Cherokee Village, AR

#4 Aug 1, 2014
My sister does not live with me because I have 4 daughters and 1 is disabled. She has to have the same events in her life. It is hard on her for to have different days. Therefore I can not take care of 2 mentally handicaped children. I live up here where my daughter, Carrie has the doctors she needs. the last time I was up there {last week} some one at the home told me to go to the something clerks office and look up any person background information that is open to the public. I did do that for my sister. Her husband or whatever he is has a long list of arrest's. And he is now on probation for sexually messing with a 14 year old little girl and he was is his 30's. My sister is just about that old. This 14 year old was NOT the only child he had hurt. I could not believe my luck that all that information is on file for anyone to read. Come to find out our town does the same thing, Thankfully they can let people be where they can look up anyone to see if they are safe to be around. Back to her husband there has been between several young girls. What makes them hurt little girls who never hurts anyone? She was 14 and has hurt no one. He is on probation for several years for hurting her. So who ever said he was found innonece of all charges needs to go down there and read all his charges over the years. I guess his mom never told him that you do not mess with little girls. Having found out about all of this now really makes me worry about not only my sister but other young girls around,. I wonder if it is legal to put up posters all over town warning moms about him? Thank you for who all has helped me with this problem. Jasmine

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Aug 1, 2014
jasmine summer storm wrote:
My sister does not live with me because I have 4 daughters and 1 is disabled. She has to have the same events in her life. It is hard on her for to have different days. Therefore I can not take care of 2 mentally handicaped children. I live up here where my daughter, Carrie has the doctors she needs. the last time I was up there {last week} some one at the home told me to go to the something clerks office and look up any person background information that is open to the public. I did do that for my sister. Her husband or whatever he is has a long list of arrest's. And he is now on probation for sexually messing with a 14 year old little girl and he was is his 30's. My sister is just about that old. This 14 year old was NOT the only child he had hurt. I could not believe my luck that all that information is on file for anyone to read. Come to find out our town does the same thing, Thankfully they can let people be where they can look up anyone to see if they are safe to be around. Back to her husband there has been between several young girls. What makes them hurt little girls who never hurts anyone? She was 14 and has hurt no one. He is on probation for several years for hurting her. So who ever said he was found innonece of all charges needs to go down there and read all his charges over the years. I guess his mom never told him that you do not mess with little girls. Having found out about all of this now really makes me worry about not only my sister but other young girls around,. I wonder if it is legal to put up posters all over town warning moms about him? Thank you for who all has helped me with this problem. Jasmine
Heathers husband is not on probation because all charges were dropped, the case never went to court. I would not put up any signs because you can be sued for slander. He has been in jail for petty theft.
Info

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Aug 1, 2014
This is a link to sex offenders in Randolph County, Heathers husband is not on the list, guess your information is wrong, have a good day.
http://www.randolphcountysheriff.org/index.ph... .
bull

United States

#7 Aug 4, 2014
Jasmine is a liar. I work at the same facility Heather does and while I cannot vouch for her other than she seems nice, I know our clients. NOBODY that lives in the home she works in has a sister or terminally ill mother. So someone is making up an elaborate lie. Just thought I'd clear that up since these lies make our center look bad. Thanks.
bull

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2014
Oh and none of our clients in the home you are referring to are anywhere near 14 years old so that's completely ridiculous.
Get your facts straight

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Sep 26, 2014
If any of this were true, then why did you not turn them in to Adult Protective Services?? Heather is a sweet, kind, and loving person who care very much for all of the Adults that live at the facility in which she works. If you want to start crap, then get your facts straight. None of those adults are 14 years old in that home, nor do they have a sister named Jasmine who has 4 children one of whom is disabled!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Grissoms burnt camper 3 hr curious 1
The Queen House/ Chef Tommy 5 hr manchlidjr 3
Marla Choate 6 hr HERmit 3
pocahontas medical clinic 7 hr JMS 7
Amanda Ragen/ John Champion 12 hr Sexybae15 1
Aaron Johnson/ Johnston Wed Anonymous 5
bullmastiff stud dog needed (Jun '11) Wed Mast19 39

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance