41 - 52 of 52 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WHO CARES

Salem, AR

#41 Jan 16, 2013
Guess who wrote:
The deficit is growing and both partys are equally to blame. the fed just keeps printing money. 70% the 100 dollar bills ever minted are held in other countries. When all that out of the USA currency comes flooding back to US soil it will become worthless. Its a ponzi game and it will eventually fail.
Both partys are to blame!!!YOUR THE DUMBEST BASTARD
jess ting

Bloomington, IL

#42 Jan 16, 2013
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>Are you suggesting that a group of christians would cut a mans head of on tv,like muslims and are you suggesting that people that kill their own daughters,wives and treat women like dogs are christians?What would help if you had enough bible knoledge to carry on a conversation about christians.
Obviously you never took a course in Logic either.

You made a quantum leap in suggesting "that a group of cristians would cut a mans head (sic) of on tv."

Now, to address the rest of your rant.

If you go to your nearest library, that's the building with books in them, you may also find a newspaper, and find that more than a few "church going, self proclaimed Christians" have indeed "killed their daughters, wives, and treat women like dogs."

WASP,( White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) have done that and more to other Citizen and inhabitants of the United States.

Let's walk back through history and review how we WASP killed so many Native American, you might find the book "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee", by Dee Brown for a little review.

You will probably have to ask someone at the library, the building with the books, to find the section that has a book or two about the American labor movement where "WASP, some probable 'church-going Christians killed each other over a fair wage.

You might want to review a book or two on how "church going Christians "WASP", burned down the Churches of "Afro-American Church going Christians.

Look it up!

Oh, and bye the way I AM a "slammed dunked" baptized Southern Baptist.

I walked down the isle in Church to recognize that Christ Died for my Sins.

I was also accepted, after graduation from High School, to Baylor University.

Since you are all into the Bible, my major was in Zoology.

I really did love the explanation the President of Baylor made concerning the Theory of Evolution for the Fundamentalist about 8 years ago quoted in the Chicago Tribune, and I do paraphrase, "Christ was sent to TAKE AWAY OUR SINS, NOT OUR MINDS.
BAM

Salem, AR

#43 Jan 16, 2013
1 PETER 4-11,If any man speak let him speak the oricles of God. know i dont need to go anywhere except the bible to answer your post,and i dont think even your S. baptist friends will except your belief,as far as your major or Baylor U you dont impress me with your education my first thought was you graduated from the zoo but then after you explained that it was the president of Baylor speaking concerning evolution,i realized you must be right,your major however you wasted a portion of your life you should have spent your time studying the bible but i stand by my previous post about muslims and christians,you can say your a christian but that will not make you one nor will that be your decision on the day of judgement,we are told how to become a christian one must hear,believe,confess,repent,an d be baptized in water for remission of sin and live Godly and it is my hope that you check this out for yourself and be baptized again for the right reasons,no i am not being sarcastic i am saying this with love but that will have to be your decision.
BAM

Salem, AR

#44 Jan 16, 2013
jess ting wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you never took a course in Logic either.
You made a quantum leap in suggesting "that a group of cristians would cut a mans head (sic) of on tv."
Now, to address the rest of your rant.
If you go to your nearest library, that's the building with books in them, you may also find a newspaper, and find that more than a few "church going, self proclaimed Christians" have indeed "killed their daughters, wives, and treat women like dogs."
WASP,( White Anglo-Saxon Protestants) have done that and more to other Citizen and inhabitants of the United States.
Let's walk back through history and review how we WASP killed so many Native American, you might find the book "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee", by Dee Brown for a little review.
You will probably have to ask someone at the library, the building with the books, to find the section that has a book or two about the American labor movement where "WASP, some probable 'church-going Christians killed each other over a fair wage.
You might want to review a book or two on how "church going Christians "WASP", burned down the Churches of "Afro-American Church going Christians.
Look it up!
Oh, and bye the way I AM a "slammed dunked" baptized Southern Baptist.
I walked down the isle in Church to recognize that Christ Died for my Sins.
I was also accepted, after graduation from High School, to Baylor University.
Since you are all into the Bible, my major was in Zoology.
I really did love the explanation the President of Baylor made concerning the Theory of Evolution for the Fundamentalist about 8 years ago quoted in the Chicago Tribune, and I do paraphrase, "Christ was sent to TAKE AWAY OUR SINS, NOT OUR MINDS.
I myself was once a baptist and have many baptist friends but with my heart do advise you to check out what i posted concerning how one becomes a christian,its an org. like no other and none will ever be greater than the church of christ.
jess ting

Bloomington, IL

#45 Jan 17, 2013
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>I myself was once a baptist and have many baptist friends but with my heart do advise you to check out what i posted concerning how one becomes a christian,its an org. like no other and none will ever be greater than the church of christ.
BAM,

Oh, in my haste I forgot to mention the obvious "biggy" where Christians killed Christians in our great nation.

That, of course would be the Civil War.

Hum, how many Americans died in that conflict without other religions being to blame?

I do also have a lot of friends in the local Church of Christ, one was the former Pastor, who was called to Pastor in a church in Indiana, and another was an Assistant Pastor who moved on to teach at Lincoln College, a Church of Christ affiliated College at Lincoln, Ill.

Now, let me get back to "farm"

Peace Be With You.
Churmudgeon guess who

Mountain Home, AR

#46 Jan 30, 2013
When someone recieves money goods or services that they didnt work for some one else is robbed of a part of their work. the worst thing that can happen to a nation is for 1/2 of the population to get the idea that they dont have to produce because someone elsewil produce for them.andthe producing half to get the idea why produce when they are robbed for producing.
Tackmaster

Salem, AR

#47 Jan 31, 2013
AGENDA 21 HEAR HEAR
Its all designed to fail, enslave and conquer. The value of human life is irrelevant now and Technology will enhance that fact. We already know that if you soon dont have a smart meter in your home you will be arrested. Most people already have one and dont know what it is. Praise be to the Republic! TEA
bottom feeder

Cherokee Village, AR

#48 Jan 31, 2013
Tackmaster wrote:
AGENDA 21 HEAR HEAR
Its all designed to fail, enslave and conquer. The value of human life is irrelevant now and Technology will enhance that fact. We already know that if you soon dont have a smart meter in your home you will be arrested. Most people already have one and dont know what it is. Praise be to the Republic! TEA
This is true and is the case in pocahontas as well as most of America,you go before the court in earnest,tell the truth,but the judge is going to get the officers case through court,the court or lawyers have made a pack that they aren't to take any case unless it $500 so any ticket they give you they already know you will pay either way,one of our previous judges made it this way i understand but i do know that going to court guilty or not you are going to pay,the judge and prosecutor are going to get you but never fear,christ will make it even in the end,i just would not want to be in their shoes on judgement day,many of the local offical will be the same.
Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#49 Jan 31, 2013
bottom feeder wrote:
<quoted text>This is true and is the case in pocahontas as well as most of America,you go before the court in earnest,tell the truth,but the judge is going to get the officers case through court,the court or lawyers have made a pack that they aren't to take any case unless it $500 so any ticket they give you they already know you will pay either way,one of our previous judges made it this way i understand but i do know that going to court guilty or not you are going to pay,the judge and prosecutor are going to get you but never fear,christ will make it even in the end,i just would not want to be in their shoes on judgement day,many of the local offical will be the same.
I agree its not about justice or reducing crime . It only about generating revenue. I happen to believe in KARMA. Ive seen it happen. there are no free passes. and Karma rewards or bites many times in this life. Before judgement day.
Toby

Atlantic City, NJ

#50 Mar 7, 2013
Dumb White Demo-rats , Praising the Capitalist stock market,destroying the middle class and bankrupting AMERICA, ha
Bill

Oklahoma City, OK

#51 Mar 17, 2013
Gobama
NOT a Demoncrat

Mountain Home, AR

#52 Mar 17, 2013
Well I don't have to watch news on any Chanel to know when this country started to going to pot....2006 demoncrats won the house and senate and it has went down hill after that. haven't passed a budget since. SPEND SPEND SPEND.....WE HAVE LOST JOBS and the economy has died every way...Then we got the demoncrat president and every thing after that belongs to you idiots that voted him in...I like it I will eat and make it but you stupid idiots on welfare will voted for him for free stuff, will loose it and you better not be to lazy to garden cause you will starve,Republicans wont help feed a stupid idiot demoncrat, wont have to push them off a cliff we will get to sit back and watch the lazy bums starve to death, either way we will be rid of you idiots...watching with joy......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 20 min Blaggard 29,637
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 23 min Still Listening 9,873
Debate: Ferguson - Pocahontas, AR 7 hr LittleNayNay 14
I said it!! 8 hr Fresh as a Daisy 24
Red Golden Retriever on Heather Lane 10 hr ridiculous 10
looking out 11 hr sexy tina 4
Hospital Tax 17 hr JOHN G 59
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••