Scott Baltz wants 2 jobs
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

United States

#45 Oct 7, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text> I really do know the fireman. And I can tell you this much not one person on our fire department hates Scott Baltz. And the supposed letting them in the house before water is not true. You know what happened with jones. She shut the water off while the fireman were in the house putting all of them in danger so don't go pinning it all on Scott. Goodbye.
I read the Depositions last year, The facts are against Baltz. The Plantiff Jones never had the water on. Cant turn water off if its not on. Fabricated and we know men discriminate against women here, so sorry you struggle with facts. I have let many women know these facts and know women are discriminated here and by many of elected officials including Baltz. But vote for him if you want, Me and my family will not and my extended family possibly will not. Firemen was in building and their Expert stated he was liable if it went to Jury Trial. They never had a expert to dispute otherwise, They settled and payed to avoid Public Trial. Wish it had went to Trial and then you would know. But it was a clear cut discrimination case and then they were caught not paying overtime for 4 yrs it was due. Paper said so and so did the Case facts. Not rumor. But vote for Baltz and others running for office here . You like what they stand for, then its your future.
randolph countian concern

Jonesboro, AR

#46 Oct 7, 2012
looks like the weasel has been found out i can't vote against scott wish i could but county so cut up its not fare.
wow

Jonesboro, AR

#47 Oct 7, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I read the Depositions last year, The facts are against Baltz. The Plantiff Jones never had the water on. Cant turn water off if its not on. Fabricated and we know men discriminate against women here, so sorry you struggle with facts. I have let many women know these facts and know women are discriminated here and by many of elected officials including Baltz. But vote for him if you want, Me and my family will not and my extended family possibly will not. Firemen was in building and their Expert stated he was liable if it went to Jury Trial. They never had a expert to dispute otherwise, They settled and payed to avoid Public Trial. Wish it had went to Trial and then you would know. But it was a clear cut discrimination case and then they were caught not paying overtime for 4 yrs it was due. Paper said so and so did the Case facts. Not rumor. But vote for Baltz and others running for office here . You like what they stand for, then its your future.
I actually have a family member that was in the house fire when it happened. So no it's not rumor.
randolph countian concern

Jonesboro, AR

#48 Oct 8, 2012
i read a article today (legislative dream tam) and scott balz was the first name on it. i dont know about the other four on the TEAM but with scott on it it should be THE NIGHTMARE TEAM he will screw up any thig he tries to do and we sure don't need him in little rock.
dont confuse wow

Ash Flat, AR

#49 Oct 9, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the Depositions last year, The facts are against Baltz. The Plantiff Jones never had the water on. Cant turn water off if its not on. Fabricated and we know men discriminate against women here, so sorry you struggle with facts. I have let many women know these facts and know women are discriminated here and by many of elected officials including Baltz. But vote for him if you want, Me and my family will not and my extended family possibly will not. Firemen was in building and their Expert stated he was liable if it went to Jury Trial. They never had a expert to dispute otherwise, They settled and payed to avoid Public Trial. Wish it had went to Trial and then you would know. But it was a clear cut discrimination case and then they were caught not paying overtime for 4 yrs it was due. Paper said so and so did the Case facts. Not rumor. But vote for Baltz and others running for office here . You like what they stand for, then its your future.
I know one of the fireman and this Wow person from Jonesboro is confused , the depositions were given by other firemen and they supported Jone , thus why She won and the county rolled over like a $5 hooker and paid up.
Should have gone to trial and then we would be rid of Scott .
If he wins he isn't going to quit his job.
Lee

Jonesboro, AR

#51 Oct 10, 2012
dont confuse wow wrote:
<quoted text>I know one of the fireman and this Wow person from Jonesboro is confused , the depositions were given by other firemen and they supported Jone , thus why She won and the county rolled over like a $5 hooker and paid up.
Should have gone to trial and then we would be rid of Scott .
If he wins he isn't going to quit his job.
He will quit his job if he wins.
ABC

Jonesboro, AR

#52 Oct 10, 2012
WHEN he wins.
concerned citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#54 Oct 12, 2012
Scotty is a loser wrote:
<quoted text> He isn't going to win, he won't quit the job which he does nothing at .
A new mayor will do the right thing and fire him.
That should of happened when they lost the Jones case.
scott is a loser and he is making the baltz family ashamed of him he has good family but he is a lazy weasel i hope he loses
Just wondering

United States

#55 Oct 12, 2012
If Scott wins this will he have to move to Little Rock or come back on week ends,,,If he has to move
I will work hard to get him votes,but not if he is going to come shut down more business;++++=Just saying !!!!!!!
concerned citizen

Jonesboro, AR

#56 Oct 13, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
If Scott wins this will he have to move to Little Rock or come back on week ends,,,If he has to move
I will work hard to get him votes,but not if he is going to come shut down more business;++++=Just saying !!!!!!!
he does not have to move we just wish he had to
is Scott a bigot

Mountain Home, AR

#57 Oct 23, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The Question is that Scott treats women as unfit and second class citizens, why did discriminate against women?
The Answer is he has been caught and now the word out about just what kind of nasty guy be really is.

United States

#58 Oct 24, 2012
Check the record. Two Federal Judges in Little Rock made this statement " Them Elected officials in Randolph County dont seem to care how much money they cost the tax payers over there" Look at the new complaints being filed against these officials right on heels of elections and after prior lawsuits settled by tax payers. I hear county is being sued now again for retaliating against tax payers and citizens. City being sued by tax payers and the Hospital. We cant afford this . But will this information get out to public prior to elections? Its facts, do you even know?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 19 min haha 26
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) 5 hr ORAONE 29
John Simkins (Mar '15) 11 hr Playa 26
Bobby jo wire 17 hr The real booby Jo 8
Old Hill Crest Hotel (Jul '15) 18 hr lol 26
Nursing home 23 hr Real slim shady 3
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) Thu Manuel 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages