Scott Baltz wants 2 jobs

Scott Baltz wants 2 jobs

Posted in the Pocahontas Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
he cant do his job

Bexar, AR

#1 Sep 20, 2012
I can't believe that Scotty Baltz ,who screwed the fireman out of their Overtime and can't even do a decent job at work now wants a chance to screw all of the citizens of POCAHONTAS!
If can't even perform well on one job what right does he have to think that he can get paid fulltime wages and be gone over 50% of the time trying to be a representative and additionally getting paid and per diem ,plus helping pass more bad laws .
He should have been fired for what he did to the local fireman , and the only way they ever got that back pay was through a Federal Lawsuit .
wonder

Calico Rock, AR

#2 Sep 20, 2012
he cant do his job wrote:
I can't believe that Scotty Baltz ,who screwed the fireman out of their Overtime and can't even do a decent job at work now wants a chance to screw all of the citizens of POCAHONTAS!
If can't even perform well on one job what right does he have to think that he can get paid fulltime wages and be gone over 50% of the time trying to be a representative and additionally getting paid and per diem ,plus helping pass more bad laws .
He should have been fired for what he did to the local fireman , and the only way they ever got that back pay was through a Federal Lawsuit .
funny that the local hard core d's will support and vote for someone who disagrees with their party platform on several issues. if elected, scott should change parties.
guest

United States

#3 Sep 20, 2012
if elected will he still get to drive the red truck?
guest

United States

#4 Sep 20, 2012
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>funny that the local hard core d's will support and vote for someone who disagrees with their party platform on several issues. if elected, scott should change parties.
have you taken a good look at them so called local hard core d's?
wonder

Calico Rock, AR

#5 Sep 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
have you taken a good look at them so called local hard core d's?
wonder what they think of his stated pro gun, anti abortion, and anti gay marriage positions. how can they can still honestly support him.
wrong

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 20, 2012
he cant do his job wrote:
I can't believe that Scotty Baltz ,who screwed the fireman out of their Overtime and can't even do a decent job at work now wants a chance to screw all of the citizens of POCAHONTAS!
If can't even perform well on one job what right does he have to think that he can get paid fulltime wages and be gone over 50% of the time trying to be a representative and additionally getting paid and per diem ,plus helping pass more bad laws .
He should have been fired for what he did to the local fireman , and the only way they ever got that back pay was through a Federal Lawsuit .
he will be leaving as chief when he wins his election and furthermore It was not scott that screwed the guys out of ot pay go back and check the firemen have been paid the same way for years before mayor crockpot before mayor john give me some and i will find you a job pattrick the law changed during crockpot admin and nobody in the mayors orfice knew about it they get paid x amount of money a year divided by 52 weeks even though they work sometimes more than 52 hours a week fed law say that was all right until they went over 52 hours in a week then the pay was considered ot the firemen work 24 on and 48 off every month they would receive 4 hours off with no dock in pay and every three months receive a 24 hour shift off with no dock in pay to get them below the 52 hour threshhold but where the city went wrong when the firemen went to calls on their day off the should have been paid their hourly wage and if the hours went over the 52 in a week the it was ot pay none of the men got screwed by baltz it was the clerks office that didnt keep up with the change in federal payroll laws
guest

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2012
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>wonder what they think of his stated pro gun, anti abortion, and anti gay marriage positions. how can they can still honestly support him.
they don't care, he's running as a Democrat and that's all that matters to these hard core d's. if he saying he will stand up for the above at least he's being honest about it.
not me

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2012
I'm a D, and I WILL NOT VOTE FOR HIM. If he gets iin, he will pull the LCS switch on us, I don't trust him for one second. Not only will I not vote for him, I will vote for his opposition.
I'm too close and know too many things about him. His interests are solely for his own benefit.
You can form your own opinion, but his loss would benefit all.
ron

Bexar, AR

#9 Sep 20, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
he will be leaving as chief when he wins his election and furthermore It was not scott that screwed the guys out of ot pay go back and check the firemen have been paid the same way for years before mayor crockpot before mayor john give me some and i will find you a job pattrick the law changed during crockpot admin and nobody in the mayors orfice knew about it they get paid x amount of money a year divided by 52 weeks even though they work sometimes more than 52 hours a week fed law say that was all right until they went over 52 hours in a week then the pay was considered ot the firemen work 24 on and 48 off every month they would receive 4 hours off with no dock in pay and every three months receive a 24 hour shift off with no dock in pay to get them below the 52 hour threshhold but where the city went wrong when the firemen went to calls on their day off the should have been paid their hourly wage and if the hours went over the 52 in a week the it was ot pay none of the men got screwed by baltz it was the clerks office that didnt keep up with the change in federal payroll laws
That isn't true , Scott bALTZ WAS AWARE OF THE OVERTIME RIP OFF AND i BELIEVE THAT THE COURT RECORDS PROVED IT .
BESIDES BEING A FLAMING BUTT , HE IS INCOMPETENT .
HE ISN'T GOING TO QUIT HIS JOB , AS HE IS DRIVING AROUND CAMPAIGNING WHILE STILL GETTING PAID AS THE FIRE THIEF .. ER I MEAN FIRE CHIEF.
So our hard earned tax dollars are being used to help this guy run his lies.
Scott will be a all for abortion , higher taxes and gun control plus all of Obama's programs aimed at destroying America if he sneaks in .
wrong

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Sep 20, 2012
he cant do his job wrote:
I can't believe that Scotty Baltz ,who screwed the fireman out of their Overtime and can't even do a decent job at work now wants a chance to screw all of the citizens of POCAHONTAS!
If can't even perform well on one job what right does he have to think that he can get paid fulltime wages and be gone over 50% of the time trying to be a representative and additionally getting paid and per diem ,plus helping pass more bad laws .
He should have been fired for what he did to the local fireman , and the only way they ever got that back pay was through a Federal Lawsuit .
I am a think it is the responsibility of the retired city clerk if the time was turned. And then mayor signed thosr checks. So don't point fingers until you have the facts.
wrong

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Sep 20, 2012
ron wrote:
<quoted text> That isn't true , Scott bALTZ WAS AWARE OF THE OVERTIME RIP OFF AND i BELIEVE THAT THE COURT RECORDS PROVED IT .
BESIDES BEING A FLAMING BUTT , HE IS INCOMPETENT .
HE ISN'T GOING TO QUIT HIS JOB , AS HE IS DRIVING AROUND CAMPAIGNING WHILE STILL GETTING PAID AS THE FIRE THIEF .. ER I MEAN FIRE CHIEF.
So our hard earned tax dollars are being used to help this guy run his lies.
Scott will be a all for abortion , higher taxes and gun control plus all of Obama's programs aimed at destroying America if he sneaks in .
VOTE FOR SCOTT BALTZ
right

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Sep 21, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
VOTE FOR SCOTT BALTZ
Vote scott baltz. Look at side bars and most likely above this post opponent and lcs want to move arkansas backward... Read what these people say they stand for call them when they send you mailors, challenge them on their record, Ask them their votes on money and stands on how they voted. Lori against money for brtc, I can't find the web site but I' sure someone will post her voting record on issues. I seen her and ask a couple of my concerns and she was somewhat honest while dancing the political boogie. We won't get sh#$ if we do not keep a rep in Randolph County and if it is lcs we are done. Little Rock wants her gone. And Benedict issue voting record says Vote Baltz. Keep a rep in our county to fight for Randolph County.
trust

United States

#13 Sep 21, 2012
don't place your trust in scott baltz, it's not about politics, it's about the person.
Lori may be crazy, but she is honest.
no thanks

Calico Rock, AR

#14 Sep 21, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
VOTE FOR SCOTT BALTZ
didn't he once state something like (women weren't qualified to be firemen.)?
caused us a lawsuit and money for his discrimination?

seems women and many voters would have issues with that/voting for him.
Vote no on Scotty

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Sep 21, 2012
no thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't he once state something like (women weren't qualified to be firemen.)?
caused us a lawsuit and money for his discrimination?
seems women and many voters would have issues with that/voting for him.
If you look at qualifications the scooter isn't qualified for the fire chief position , he is just a dumb tool for the Mayors office. What he is best qualified for is a looney tune cartoon and to be the counties biggest bigot. He wants his women to be at home and not pregnant.
Ask him if he supports the Democratic National Commitee's plank on abortion? He said he supports the Plank , you just can't get him to say in public that he will continue to support government paid abortions that the plank wants.
Wow

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Sep 22, 2012
You guys are ridiculous.
Tackmaster

Cherokee Village, AR

#17 Sep 24, 2012
no thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
didn't he once state something like (women weren't qualified to be firemen.)?
caused us a lawsuit and money for his discrimination?
seems women and many voters would have issues with that/voting for him.
Got that right here in front of me , The exact quote or "smokin gun" " in that discrimination case was" I dont believe the Fire Dept. Is no place for a woman" Also a expert Fire Chief in Washington State investigated as expert witness for Plaintiff and stated " The fire chief put his own Firemen at risk in a house by letting them go in before water established" He tried to blame the woman and he got told this, why they didnt want it to go to trial and payed all that money because he would have lost his job. Dam Shame. But most of it is covered up just like that County Case, Would do folks good to request the paperwork from the settlements. The county case Baltz admitted in deposition he also "interfered with the same plantiff, a woman getting another job" Dam shame again I dont care who you are. But you can read it in Black and White and some still wont believe and will vote for the guy. We have choices and I respect that of all, Many are just not informed well. TEA
dont vote

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Sep 24, 2012
if you dont like him dont vote for him
trust

United States

#19 Sep 24, 2012
Thank you, Tackmaster
factcheck

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Sep 24, 2012
If you want the truth, ask the firemen that were there. They will all tell you that it was Jones who endagered them, and not just in that instance. I think it is clear that the people of Randolph County know the truth. Just look at the results when Jones ran for Sheriff. You can't lie about that. What did she get? Something like 20% of the vote?? Keep talking to that 20% Tack. The rest of us know the truth.
Tackmaster wrote:
<quoted text> Got that right here in front of me , The exact quote or "smokin gun" " in that discrimination case was" I dont believe the Fire Dept. Is no place for a woman" Also a expert Fire Chief in Washington State investigated as expert witness for Plaintiff and stated " The fire chief put his own Firemen at risk in a house by letting them go in before water established" He tried to blame the woman and he got told this, why they didnt want it to go to trial and payed all that money because he would have lost his job. Dam Shame. But most of it is covered up just like that County Case, Would do folks good to request the paperwork from the settlements. The county case Baltz admitted in deposition he also "interfered with the same plantiff, a woman getting another job" Dam shame again I dont care who you are. But you can read it in Black and White and some still wont believe and will vote for the guy. We have choices and I respect that of all, Many are just not informed well. TEA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ally carter? 2 hr Someone who knows 13
Who is Arlin Varner? (Jun '09) 3 hr Black power 9
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Reality Check 40,848
Is laura stone knocked up by nathan nelson or s... 4 hr Country girl 8
T & J Contracting (May '14) 10 hr Guest 19
Mikey 10 hr Guest 17
Nicest female ass in Poky (Jun '09) 12 hr That guy 24

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages