First Prev
of 4
Next Last
American with a job

Bronx, NY

#78 Nov 13, 2012
I would have voted for Romney. But the Mormons believe god is a man made of flesh and bone. It started out a dude named Joseph Smith. There's been many sense and more to come. I just couldn't vote for a man that could start thinking he's god.
chick

Cherokee Village, AR

#79 Nov 14, 2012
yogibear wrote:
wow really.I cant believe you people.
Are you sure its not yourself that you cant believe,where is it that you live,work,worship,maybe you are going in the wrong direction,or is it that you live off of others,do you live in your parents.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#80 Nov 16, 2012
chick wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure its not yourself that you cant believe,where is it that you live,work,worship,maybe you are going in the wrong direction,or is it that you live off of others,do you live in your parents.
I'm a retied military man. I still work today. my wife & i have a business here in town. & yes im a christain.everyone have there own opinion. yours & mine our different.
Child of God

Powhatan, AR

#81 Nov 16, 2012
I'd vote for a Morman before a Muslim anyday I'm of Baptist belief,but believe Muslim Is of Satan
ELCW

Oklahoma City, OK

#82 Nov 16, 2012
SO true
Child of God wrote:
I'd vote for a Morman before a Muslim anyday I'm of Baptist belief,but believe Muslim Is of Satan
Guy

Duluth, GA

#84 Nov 28, 2012
Where are you getting this information? It's complete and total garbage.
Guy

Lexington, KY

#85 Nov 28, 2012
How are mormons not christian, I don't see it, anyone care to elaborate?
Guy

Lexington, KY

#86 Nov 28, 2012
American with a job wrote:
I would have voted for Romney. But the Mormons believe god is a man made of flesh and bone. It started out a dude named Joseph Smith. There's been many sense and more to come. I just couldn't vote for a man that could start thinking he's god.
What? I'm a mormon this is just... What? I love how ill informed and ignorant all of you are.
what

Dallas, TX

#87 Nov 28, 2012
I believe there is nothing to love about ignorance. I find those with greater knowledge are least likely to condemn others. Keep in mind the distinct difference between faith and knowledge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She's Not There 35 min Fan 42
Eugenia Riney dating snd sleepovers married men 36 min Sucking it ugena ... 1
Mid South or Family's Inc? (Oct '11) 4 hr really 14
Topix will be shut down permanently May 1st 6 hr guest 17
Mexicans in town 10 hr Lisa 39
kyle crawford (Apr '11) 22 hr straight up 5
Amanda Williams Sun Mary Lue 3
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE