Dick Breezy

United States

#51 Nov 2, 2012
chick wrote:
<quoted text>Apperantly you have no knoledge of muslims,the quran tell muslims they are to kill christians,does that sound to you like they,worship the same god we do,stop showing how you are ignorant and welcome your new president."ROMNEY"
The only difference between the two religions is they think Jesus was a prophet rather than the son of God. But since your so fluent in the Arabic language feel free to give the Quran verse in which it says kill Christians. Islam is actually one of the most accepting religions, yeah there are extremist but I'm pretty sure there are extremist in every religion. And the Crusades involved Christians killing Muslims as well, but please feel free to further spread your vast knowledge of religious studies because your obviously the smart one here.
ELCW

Euless, TX

#52 Nov 2, 2012
I'm not an advocate of the LDS religion but, they do believe Jesus was the son of God. As far as the election, I think we need to focus on what matters; the economy. Compare Obama's track record with Romney's where it matters then, go vote.
Dick Breezy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference between the two religions is they think Jesus was a prophet rather than the son of God. But since your so fluent in the Arabic language feel free to give the Quran verse in which it says kill Christians. Islam is actually one of the most accepting religions, yeah there are extremist but I'm pretty sure there are extremist in every religion. And the Crusades involved Christians killing Muslims as well, but please feel free to further spread your vast knowledge of religious studies because your obviously the smart one here.
Dick Breezy

United States

#53 Nov 2, 2012
ELCW wrote:
I'm not an advocate of the LDS religion but, they do believe Jesus was the son of God. As far as the election, I think we need to focus on what matters; the economy. Compare Obama's track record with Romney's where it matters then, go vote.
<quoted text>
I was talking about Muslims not Mormons believing Jesus was only a prophet. But you're right, that's not important and that's the point I tried making earlier.
food for thought

Jonesboro, AR

#54 Nov 2, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> U want to tell that to the thousands of non church food banks supported by thousands of individuals along with state and federal help? apparently someone hasn't got out in the world and lived. what about to the thousands of people on food stamps you want to tell them that a church is giving them that privalege? oh what about people who cant afford health insurance and having to have medicaid? state gives them that not the church. oh and what about social security and medicare after you retire and get so old you cant move? did the church give people that too? NO...church is something you beleive in and take to your home and believe in that will hopefully lead you to a better life. its through hard work and government legistlation that provides the truely poor with support... granted some churches do help with soup kitchens and things but 90 percent of the help nation wide is done by the government. people who are homeless receive most of that help from churches but ya know most of those people arent looking for help to succeed and get back on their feet their looking just to get by as most of them are homeless for a reason...weather it be from drugs or something else..... so as i have been saying ... what a joke
Most homeless people are living with a mental illness and there is a high correlation between mental illness and drug addiction.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#55 Nov 2, 2012
food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
Most homeless people are living with a mental illness and there is a high correlation between mental illness and drug addiction.
no there is a direct correlation between mental illness and addictive substances get it right.
proper grammer

Jonesboro, AR

#56 Nov 2, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> lol what?
I wish that most people would have paid attention in English class. Even the most educated person sounds ignorant when they use improper grammar.
"don't know nothing" is a double negative ergo it means "to know everything". So are you saying they know everything or you know everything? In truth no one knows everything, with God as the exception.
God forgives

Jonesboro, AR

#57 Nov 2, 2012
Christians for Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone has a choice. Obama is a politician, not a Pastor, so of course, he'll support Gay marriages to win the votes of the gays. However, I'm sure his marriage to Michelle speaks of where his heart really is. As for abortion, as I mentioned, everyone has a choice. God wants no one serving him because the law "makes" them. It's all about free will. You can't put a "law" on what some feels in their heart is right. If a woman wants to have an abortion, she will-regardless of the law, because her hearts wants her to. Should we take away that choice, we are doing the opposite of what God gives us-free will. Ultimately, those who choose to go agains God's will will suffer the consequences.
No one earns Grace it is freely given to us by the blood of Jesus Christ.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#58 Nov 2, 2012
food for thought wrote:
<quoted text>
oh oh and only bout 25 percent of homeless people suffer from chronic homelessness
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#59 Nov 2, 2012
proper grammer wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that most people would have paid attention in English class. Even the most educated person sounds ignorant when they use improper grammar.
"don't know nothing" is a double negative ergo it means "to know everything". So are you saying they know everything or you know everything? In truth no one knows everything, with God as the exception.
lol get out of here gospel man and go preach to someone who cares
God forgives

Jonesboro, AR

#60 Nov 2, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>no there is a direct correlation between mental illness and addictive substances get it right.
You are right. The is a direct correlation between mental illness and and drug addiction. Often times the untreated and event the treated mentally ill turn to addictive substance and negative coping mechanism.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#61 Nov 2, 2012
God forgives wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. The is a direct correlation between mental illness and and drug addiction. Often times the untreated and event the treated mentally ill turn to addictive substance and negative coping mechanism.
are you kidding me look at what i wrote i said addictive substances ... there are many variations of mental illness.. and caffiene is an addictive substance. more people are homeless do to other causes than drugs so get it right. wow way to mess up the whole thread there buddy!
IloveJesus

Parma, Italy

#62 Nov 6, 2012
Christians should not be voting at all for this 2012 election, not for romney or obama, because they go against the Lord, gay marriage, abortion, they both are democrats, and liberal one just slightly more than the other, obama is not a true christian nor is his family anything goes, and he speaks about we are our brothers keeper, but why is his brother living in a hut in africa somewhere...theyre both a fraud and phony and nothing but a trick of the devil, a mormon is not a real christian, that is a cult. as christians who truly love Jesus are not going to vote this election.
Concerned for America wrote:
The Biblical Case Against Voting For A Mormon
Why Christians Who Support Romney Actually Violate Scripture.
First of all, it should be very obvious to thoughtful Christians that Mormonism is a false cult that brings a
false Christ that is an antichrist rather than the true Christ. Mormons abide not in the doctrine of Christ,but in the doctrine of antichrist. They worship and proclaim a dangerous imposter who is a counterfeit Jesus all while claiming to worship and proclaim the true Jesus.
Second, Christians are clearly instructed therefore not to invite a Mormon into their homes. A Christian
is not to give a Mormon or welcome into his home. He is not to give him refuge in his home. He is
especially not to give a Mormon a platform in his home for him to influence the family and other guest
that are present.
Third, Christians are not even to wish Mormons God speed or bid them well or farewell because they
abide and proclaim the doctrine of antichrist. This does not mean that Christians are to be otherwise
rude to Mormons, but a Christian is not to wish a Mormon well. This is out of loyalty to the true Jesus
Christ of the Bible. Those who wish Mormons God speed are partners in their evil deeds. The terrible
evil deeds that Mormons are a part of is abiding in, and proclaiming a counterfeit Christ which is an
antichrist, and this all while claiming that he is the true Christ. Mormonism is especially zealous in its evil deeds when confusing the masses by proclaiming that they are in fact Christian and that they are the church of Jesus Christ.
So a Christian is not to give a Mormon place in his home, neither is he to bid him God speed nor wish
him well. These are strong measures and are often overlooked and are seen as offensive and intolerant
in this postmodern politically correct day. However, the Scripture stands clear and the applications are
not forced but are rather obvious to believers desiring to obey Godís Word.
Mormonism has already come a long way in accomplishing its goal of being accepted as a main stream religion compatible with Christianity. Those Christians who support Mitt Romney and who vote for him will only be partners in his evil deeds. They are and will be partners of the terrible evil deed of confusing others with a Jesus who is a false Christ, a counterfeit Jesus, who is an imposter, and is an antichrist.
Christians supporting and voting for Romney will partner with a Mormon to lead others to embrace an
antichrist, rather than the true Christ of the Bible.
http://pastors4huckabeeblog.com/the-biblical-...
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#64 Nov 6, 2012
IloveJesus wrote:
Christians should not be voting at all for this 2012 election, not for romney or obama, because they go against the Lord, gay marriage, abortion, they both are democrats, and liberal one just slightly more than the other, obama is not a true christian nor is his family anything goes, and he speaks about we are our brothers keeper, but why is his brother living in a hut in africa somewhere...theyre both a fraud and phony and nothing but a trick of the devil, a mormon is not a real christian, that is a cult. as christians who truly love Jesus are not going to vote this election.
<quoted text>
let me tell you that you are no christian as well ... i'm sure it is not your place to judge anyone who may have their different opinions on gay marriage and abortion... it is how you would say God's place and you my friend are not God. I'm also glad to see you know the president so well how long have you guys been friends? oh yah that's right you don't know him.. the family he does have which is his sister.. is i'm sure not living in a hut.. and he's already presented his birth certificate.. he was born in hawai his father was born in africa... should we see mitt romney's birth certificate as well because his father was born in mexico.... your racist opinions clearly show no matter how much you go to church you clearly are going to have issues for the rest of your life... open your eyes and wake up ... i'm sure you'll bee alot happier if you find the facts and God instead of being a once a week practicing christian who thinks they know what they do not.
morman

Mountain Home, AR

#65 Nov 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a biblical case against voting for a Muslim too? Or is that acceptable this time because he's a democrat?
you are so wrong get your facts right so you dont look so stupid on here.Not that it even matters at this point but people like you is why are country is in such a bad way.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#67 Nov 7, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, sorry, my comment was spot on. The "stupid" one here would be you, choosing to ignore the facts. If ignorance is bliss then you must be the happiest retard around.
your comment was out of line and a lie as a matter a fact... but i must agree with you that "The "stupid" one here would be you," because there is no evidence at all in any case proving that the president is a muslim.. so why don't ya just sit back and chew on that slim jim for a awhile and let all that soke in ... not to fast though .. i'd hate for you to be confused or get a headache.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#69 Nov 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy being a dumbass much?? The "muslim" came straight from the horses mouth. Sorry, but it's not my fault you're an idiot.
what are you talking about ? u obviously don't live in america because only REPUBLICANS believe that he is a muslim and that's a fact... and the only idiot is republicans and how they actually thought that mitt romney was going to win the race.. lol they even made fox news anchors go to their polling room to make sure that grover norquist wasn't wrong and when they were told the truth they still didn't beleive it ... quit whining .. face it you republicans live in an alternate universe and that's why every red state in the union has more unemployed and people on food stamps.. and lowest minimum wage.. keep living in your dream world my friend and pretty soon if you don't change the republican legistlation in your state you won't even be living in your own house.arkansas voted to raise taxes and voted down an infrastructure bill that would creat jobs.. and then voted down a high revenue medical mariuana bill .. get real or you'll be left behind.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#71 Nov 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so you really "DO" enjoy being a dumbass. I'm not a republican and I didn't vote for Romney. There's no difference between him and Obungle politically so why bother with either one. But I expected no less from an idiotic Obama worshipper like yourself. You Tube is replete with videos of interviews with Obama admitting he's a muslim. But you sycophant dumbo-crats aren't noted for having much common sense anyway.
yah there are no videos of obama saying he is a muslim.. at all.. your lies will get you nowhere... if there were videos then post them .. because there's not.. get informed or please do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut.. i have looked at videos posted on you tube and every single one is nothing but soundbites taken out of context ... grow up and don't beleive everything your republican daddy tells you.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#72 Nov 8, 2012
Hopefully our congress will learn to get along this time & get things done.For the good of the good ole USA.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#75 Nov 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What "things" should they get done?
immigation law, tax the rich, debt reduction, get our economy going.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#76 Nov 8, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
"Soundbites"??? LMFAO @ you! Living in denial must be the norm for dumbo-crats. I guess it helps when you back a complete failure like Obummer.
wow .. and who's in denial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr better answers 30,756
Lagoon Discharge Into Black River 2 hr Guest 4
Topix will be shut down permanently May 1st 2 hr Guest 1
Jerald Manning 10 hr PETA 1
John Simkins 12 hr nulnul 3
police are terrible 14 hr resident 26
Im from Jonesboro.... 16 hr RupertJigglebotto... 21

Freeze Watch for Randolph County was issued at March 27 at 11:28AM CDT

Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match