First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned for America

Kennett, MO

#1 Oct 8, 2012
The Biblical Case Against Voting For A Mormon
Why Christians Who Support Romney Actually Violate Scripture.
First of all, it should be very obvious to thoughtful Christians that Mormonism is a false cult that brings a
false Christ that is an antichrist rather than the true Christ. Mormons abide not in the doctrine of Christ,but in the doctrine of antichrist. They worship and proclaim a dangerous imposter who is a counterfeit Jesus all while claiming to worship and proclaim the true Jesus.

Second, Christians are clearly instructed therefore not to invite a Mormon into their homes. A Christian
is not to give a Mormon or welcome into his home. He is not to give him refuge in his home. He is
especially not to give a Mormon a platform in his home for him to influence the family and other guest
that are present.

Third, Christians are not even to wish Mormons God speed or bid them well or farewell because they
abide and proclaim the doctrine of antichrist. This does not mean that Christians are to be otherwise
rude to Mormons, but a Christian is not to wish a Mormon well. This is out of loyalty to the true Jesus
Christ of the Bible. Those who wish Mormons God speed are partners in their evil deeds. The terrible
evil deeds that Mormons are a part of is abiding in, and proclaiming a counterfeit Christ which is an
antichrist, and this all while claiming that he is the true Christ. Mormonism is especially zealous in its evil deeds when confusing the masses by proclaiming that they are in fact Christian and that they are the church of Jesus Christ.
So a Christian is not to give a Mormon place in his home, neither is he to bid him God speed nor wish
him well. These are strong measures and are often overlooked and are seen as offensive and intolerant
in this postmodern politically correct day. However, the Scripture stands clear and the applications are
not forced but are rather obvious to believers desiring to obey Godís Word.

Mormonism has already come a long way in accomplishing its goal of being accepted as a main stream religion compatible with Christianity. Those Christians who support Mitt Romney and who vote for him will only be partners in his evil deeds. They are and will be partners of the terrible evil deed of confusing others with a Jesus who is a false Christ, a counterfeit Jesus, who is an imposter, and is an antichrist.
Christians supporting and voting for Romney will partner with a Mormon to lead others to embrace an
antichrist, rather than the true Christ of the Bible.

http://pastors4huckabeeblog.com/the-biblical-...

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Concerned for America wrote:
Is there a biblical case against voting for a Muslim too? Or is that acceptable this time because he's a democrat?
Concerned for America

Kennett, MO

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Rohoe wrote:
I've been around mormons and never new of them wanting to kill christians,to you the poster can you say this about muslims,or even our president who is killing many innocent women and children with drone's,do you think these drone's can determin exactly which car or house the person is in that they are wanting to kill,or if they bomb my house are they also killing my neighbor,why do you think G.Bush would not use these drones the way obama has,i can answer this for you because Bush had to live with himself after his presidency,and before i go the scripture has been taken out of context or what little you have provided,in your previous post you proclaim that you are not a christian,so why are you trying to post scripture.
Bush started a war based on lies and thousands of U.S. soldiers died. Do you think he sleeps good at night. Wars are started for money. Just like Romney wants war with Iran to boost oil prices. Just watch and see.
I never claimed I was not a Christian. May have been a another poster with this name.
As a Christian I can not vote Republican. The modern Republican party stands for everything Jesus taught against. Jesus said to help the poor no matter what. And not to hoard riches or worship money.
The bible says a man's heart is where his money is. Well Romney keeps his money in the Cayman islands and Switzerland to avoid taxes. So is that where his heart is?
Plus Romney is a draft dodger. Why would anybody vote for this clown?
how

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Oct 9, 2012
how can you vote for someone that supports abortion or gay marriage???? Mr Obama supports both
truth

Euless, TX

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Honestly, one of the two will be our leader the next four years. Obama will do so much damage to this country if elected. We will lose what freedoms we have left if it is up to him. If you enjoy your freedom to worship the way you choose you better give vote some serous thought.
Randolph County

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Oct 12, 2012
Rohoe wrote:
<quoted text>You soung like a person that holds no bible knoledge at all,you support a dem such as Clinton who was a draft dodger but you dislike Romney being one.And can you give us some scripture about what you have posted,or are you just a lier ,you dont express yourself in a christian way,it sounds like you are full of hate,personally i dont believe a christian can vote for a dem,homo's,abortion gay marrage but since you say you are a christian would you please explain how a christian can vote for these things,O and no i dont expect that i'll ever hear from you again but if i do,then speak the oricales of god,as we are camanded to do,in other words produce the scripture.
I don't which is worse....an idiot or an idiot who can't spell!

Since: Apr 11

I'm from 'Round Here

#16 Oct 13, 2012
First of all, it should be very obvious to thoughtful Christians that Mormonism is a false cult that brings a
false Christ that is an antichrist rather than the true Christ. Mormons abide not in the doctrine of Christ,but in the doctrine of antichrist. They worship and proclaim a dangerous imposter who is a counterfeit Jesus all while claiming to worship and proclaim the true Jesus.
Second, Christians are clearly instructed therefore not to invite a Mormon into their homes. A Christian
is not to give a Mormon or welcome into his home. He is not to give him refuge in his home. He is
especially not to give a Mormon a platform in his home for him to influence the family and other guest
that are present.
Third, Christians are not even to wish Mormons God speed or bid them well or farewell because they
abide and proclaim the doctrine of antichrist. This does not mean that Christians are to be otherwise
rude to Mormons, but a Christian is not to wish a Mormon well. This is out of loyalty to the true Jesus
Christ of the Bible. Those who wish Mormons God speed are partners in their evil deeds. The terrible
evil deeds that Mormons are a part of is abiding in, and proclaiming a counterfeit Christ which is an
antichrist, and this all while claiming that he is the true Christ. Mormonism is especially zealous in its evil deeds when confusing the masses by proclaiming that they are in fact Christian and that they are the church of Jesus Christ.
So a Christian is not to give a Mormon place in his home, neither is he to bid him God speed nor wish
him well. These are strong measures and are often overlooked and are seen as offensive and intolerant
in this postmodern politically correct day. However, the Scripture stands clear and the applications are
Mormonism has already come a long way in accomplishing its goal of being accepted as a main stream religion compatible with Christianity. Those Christians who support Mitt Romney and who vote for him will only be partners in his evil deeds. They are and will be partners of the terrible evil deed of confusing others with a Jesus who is a false Christ, a counterfeit Jesus, who is an imposter, and is an antichrist.
Christians supporting and voting for Romney will partner with a Mormon to lead others to embrace an
Soooooo, we should vote for a MORON MUSLIM?

I'm from 'Round Here

#17 Oct 13, 2012
Rohoe wrote:
<quoted text>Where in the bible did jesus say "help the poor no matter what"can you give book,chapter and verse on this.
The fact of the matter is the Churches are to help the truly poor. The US is not helping the poor, they are helping the lazy.

I'm from 'Round Here

#18 Oct 13, 2012
<quoted text>
Bush started a war based on lies and thousands of U.S. soldiers died. Do you think he sleeps good at night. Wars are started for money. Just like Romney wants war with Iran to boost oil prices. Just watch and see.
I never claimed I was not a Christian. May have been a another poster with this name.
As a Christian I can not vote Republican. The modern Republican party stands for everything Jesus taught against. Jesus said to help the poor no matter what. And not to hoard riches or worship money.
The bible says a man's heart is where his money is. Well Romney keeps his money in the Cayman islands and Switzerland to avoid taxes. So is that where his heart is?
Correction........if you knew ANYTHING, Bush started the war over information from FOUR different intelligence reports that there were weapons of mass destruction.

The modern Democratic Party stands for abortion, gay marriage, and will ruin this country. Was Jesus for that? I don't think so. The Bible does NOT say take care of the poor no matter what. It says for the Chuches to take care of the poor, not the government. If idiots could read and comprehend, this would be a much better country.

Just what is it that Republicans stand for that is against Bible teachings?

Draft Dodger? roflol. Obama couldn't serve because he was registered as a foreign student going to school on OUR money! Why do you think his college transcripts haven't been released? Any other POTUS has always released anything the American citizens wanted to see within reason. How did Obama happen to get a Social Security card from a state he never lived in? Want to explain that one? He is a phoney, his life has been phoney, and everything about him is phoney.......except his con backers and they are very real. Ever hear of the Manchurian Candidate? Obama is about as close as you can come to filling that slot.

Do yourself a favor before you embarrass yourself any further and do your homework before you open your mouth. Crow is hard to eat.
An American

Pocahontas, AR

#19 Oct 16, 2012
Oh, and we should vote for Obama???? It is the lesser of 2 Evils, Romney would be that choice.
truth

Rockford, IL

#20 Oct 16, 2012
that are present.
You are aware that moses had many many wives..
truth

Rockford, IL

#21 Oct 16, 2012
<quoted text>
You also realize more servicemen have been killed under obama that bush..

I'm from 'Round Here

#22 Oct 23, 2012
that are present.
I don't know where you get that Christians are not to allow a Mormon into their homes. That is a CROCK! They actually believe in the SAME GOD Christians believe in but they do it in a different way. They have added to the Bible which the Bible says not to do. However, it is the SAME GOD they worship and believe in.

Secondly, you obviously don't know anything. Is it ok to invite MUSLIMS into your home? Think about that one. Would you want Rev. Wright sitting at your dining table damning America? What a MORON!

I'm from 'Round Here

#23 Oct 23, 2012
Randolph County wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't which is worse....an idiot or an idiot who can't spell!
Aren't they one and the same?
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#24 Oct 23, 2012
Just so you will know wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact of the matter is the Churches are to help the truly poor. The US is not helping the poor, they are helping the lazy.
U want to tell that to the thousands of non church food banks supported by thousands of individuals along with state and federal help? apparently someone hasn't got out in the world and lived. what about to the thousands of people on food stamps you want to tell them that a church is giving them that privalege? oh what about people who cant afford health insurance and having to have medicaid? state gives them that not the church. oh and what about social security and medicare after you retire and get so old you cant move? did the church give people that too? NO...church is something you beleive in and take to your home and believe in that will hopefully lead you to a better life. its through hard work and government legistlation that provides the truely poor with support... granted some churches do help with soup kitchens and things but 90 percent of the help nation wide is done by the government. people who are homeless receive most of that help from churches but ya know most of those people arent looking for help to succeed and get back on their feet their looking just to get by as most of them are homeless for a reason...weather it be from drugs or something else..... so as i have been saying ... what a joke
He He

Mountain Home, AR

#25 Oct 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Are you crazy,your stating post was about mormans,then you were ask about voting for muslims,and now you change the subject and start talking about wars,god your crazy.
He He

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Oct 23, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> U want to tell that to the thousands of non church food banks supported by thousands of individuals along with state and federal help? apparently someone hasn't got out in the world and lived. what about to the thousands of people on food stamps you want to tell them that a church is giving them that privalege? oh what about people who cant afford health insurance and having to have medicaid? state gives them that not the church. oh and what about social security and medicare after you retire and get so old you cant move? did the church give people that too? NO...church is something you beleive in and take to your home and believe in that will hopefully lead you to a better life. its through hard work and government legistlation that provides the truely poor with support... granted some churches do help with soup kitchens and things but 90 percent of the help nation wide is done by the government. people who are homeless receive most of that help from churches but ya know most of those people arent looking for help to succeed and get back on their feet their looking just to get by as most of them are homeless for a reason...weather it be from drugs or something else..... so as i have been saying ... what a joke
Well i dont know how long you have lived here but i do know at least a year and a half,you are always asking for help from the public,isn't it about time for you to go to another area where ppl dont know you,and you seem to only know lot about the gov. programs,soup kitchens,churches now i have watched you long enough to see what you are doing.Being as poor as you are,how can you afford internet,o' i see its the gov. checks.
so right

Cherokee Village, AR

#27 Oct 24, 2012
and this is why I am voteing for an independent, I dislike both top running mates, I can at least say I didn't vote for a muslim or a morman, one thing about presidents come & go but there is only one King & His name Is Jesus!
Wasted Vote

Euless, TX

#28 Oct 25, 2012
so right wrote:
and this is why I am voteing for an independent, I dislike both top running mates, I can at least say I didn't vote for a muslim or a morman, one thing about presidents come & go but there is only one King & His name Is Jesus!
I am all for taking a stand, and I am not thrilled about Romney but I also know what Obama has done to our country in 4 years. The problem with voting independant is that it is a wasted vote. The independant candidate will not win this election. That is obvious. I had much rather vote for anyone other than Romney or Obama, however, I refuse to throw away my vote this election. I just pray to God that our country can keep from crumbling until we get some decent candidates. Maybe 2016 election will be better.
yogibear

Jonesboro, AR

#29 Oct 25, 2012
wow really.I ca'nt believe you people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Blinded by poison 29,814
Mayor race 9 hr Truth HIRTS 48
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr Mickey 9,996
City of Pocahontas - the rest of the story 20 hr guest 5
where the peco plant is going (Nov '13) 23 hr Guest 24
Hospital Tax 23 hr guest 60
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) Mon KatBrownKohl 226
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••