Medina, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

Who is the sexiest person up there? I dont want to look at nobody who is gonna ruin my appetite. I want to at least get my moneys woth from that expensive ass place.
food

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

Judged:

Sounds like everyone forgot this was to be about Sonic food. Why can't people leave other people alone?
im the girlfriend

Pine Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

so first off they were split up i didnt cheat with him and he never cheated on her and he does wrestle but not walnut ridge in tuckerman. and ya i did get pregnant and have a baby but it wasnt while they were married it wasnt right after they split up we have been together a year and a half and he isnt divorced yet because she refuses to sign the papers.
wow

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2011

im the girlfriend wrote:
so first off they were split up i didnt cheat with him and he never cheated on her and he does wrestle but not walnut ridge in tuckerman. and ya i did get pregnant and have a baby but it wasnt while they were married it wasnt right after they split up we have been together a year and a half and he isnt divorced yet because she refuses to sign the papers.
Your so full of shit....she would sign the papers in a heart beat...and yes he started seeing you before they split...she was living in their home and he was at your house...and Shay was the wife's name...and I think your pretty stupid if you really think she won't sign the papers..I think you might need to re asses your relationship. He has a baby with you and he doesn't need her to sign anything he could get the divorce with out it...maybe if he would grow up and not waste money on fake stuff he could pay for a divorce...I wonder since he is still married to her if she could fight for custody....just wondering
im the girlfriend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

ya she did still live there when we first got together but they were split up. I have no reason to lie I really found out who my friends were and who wasnít. im not going to talk trash about shay because if she really believes I done all that then she was every right to hate me, but im not the homewrecking whore im made out to be. And I donít need to reassess my relationship I am very happy with him. As far as her getting custody of our daughter thatís so stupid, its not her baby idiot, and why would she even want custody of our daughter. I think it is great he loves wrestling! Why waste your time going through life without a hobby you enjoy. she is happy with her man now and I am happy with mine! We have let it all go so why doesnít everyone else. I donít care what anyone thinks about me, anyone who really knows me, knows I wouldnít do anything like that. Im done trying to convince everyone else.
Felcia

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Judged:

yum wrote:
Sara and Stephen are f'n sexy!!(:
I THANK NOT...I'M the sexy one watch me walk...
Randi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Wow this is funny guess some ppl dont have lives heres a thought we work hard regardless of wat ppl say we dont have the luxury to sit on our ass all day playing on computer being cyber hard asses have a nice day all u sonic crew may not work same shift but we work hard much love and fyi to the comment about me all I can is haha im sorry but u cant steal the one who is running and I dont take married men they have diseases :)

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2011

Judged:

I can tell by the size of the a.. that just was here...she works at poky sonic she is this wide" ". how wide is
that "wide enough to drive a truck through". LOL
who

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

guest wrote:
I can tell by the size of the a.. that just was here...she works at poky sonic she is this wide" ". how wide is
who are u talking about?
Randi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

guest wrote:
I can tell by the u run ur mouth that must be all ur good at lacking in all other areas big mouth small brain! Lmao ;-}

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

guest wrote:
Do you thank u'r funny...lol.....someone with an a.. that big
is not funny... they eat to much and no exercise...should diet...
Randi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2011

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you thank u'r funny...lol.....someone with an a.. that big
is not funny... they eat to much and no exercise...should diet...
Do u think u can spell correct when trying to insult them dumbass I kno pokeys school system sucks compared to where I went lmao and who cares who is big I dont thats them not me but I wont talk shit on anyone like that let alone on the internet thats a lil bitch trying to be cyber hard
ineedyou

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2011

The hot gay boy is gone! Bring stephan back!
randi borum

Ravenden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Randi wrote:
<quoted text>
Do u think u can spell correct when trying to insult them dumbass I kno pokeys school system sucks compared to where I went lmao and who cares who is big I dont thats them not me but I wont talk shit on anyone like that let alone on the internet thats a lil bitch trying to be cyber hard
;

i didnt go to.podunm.im from jersey dumbass heck ur facts and ur pathetic sad
Goth

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Is the hard partyin goth that drives the wrecked car still gettin the DWI tickets ?
brightness

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

I love Sonic and I like their changes most of the time.
Angela

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

I don't eat at the Pocahontas Sonic anymore.=/
If I want Sonic, I'll travel over to Walnut Ridge. They may have changed but a few years back when I worked there, the building was just not in sanitizing conditions. Hopefully they got new managers since then and have improved cause so far with everyone loving them so far, they might have changed. I still won't eat there, tho.
Wrong order

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

I went there to eat the other night order 2 things both were wrong scared to send back Because if there workers dont care no more than that liable to get spit in your food if you complain

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of64
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 6 min BARNEYII 28,934
Kristin Couch 37 min Kristin 1
drones in Pocahontas 1 hr guest 3
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 1 hr Newport 213
riverside 1 hr shazaam 3
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 2 hr queerbait 109
Hospital Tax 3 hr guest 33
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••