First Prev
of 4
Next Last
its sonic...bad

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Jun 15, 2011
I went to sonic the other day and there menus completely changed! I am vary angry about that. And I noticed the other thread about the hot sonic workers got deleted.
Deland Pusser

Bixby, OK

#2 Jun 18, 2011
Sonic is great food! Their menu is awesome and supportive of the obesity problem in Pokey! Go get you a 1,500 calorie breakfast followed up by a 3,000 calorie lunch and then get a 4,000 calorie dinner..........It will help you keep your nickname......FAT ASS!
haha

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jun 18, 2011
Deland Pusser wrote:
Sonic is great food! Their menu is awesome and supportive of the obesity problem in Pokey! Go get you a 1,500 calorie breakfast followed up by a 3,000 calorie lunch and then get a 4,000 calorie dinner..........It will help you keep your nickname......FAT ASS!

They got rid of the dinners though! But at least they still have the hot workers (;
hmm

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jun 19, 2011
The new girl that just started working there is a straight up slut! And not that pretty, the only pretty one is Sara
Deland Pusser

Bixby, OK

#5 Jun 19, 2011
hmm wrote:
The new girl that just started working there is a straight up slut! And not that pretty, the only pretty one is Sara
The "new girl" you called a slut is my niece.......I am gonna beat your ass when I catch up with you this week!!! Think Im playing!?? Get ready cause you r gonna "eat your words" you low life arrogant slob!........KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!
ummm

Frisco, TX

#6 Jun 19, 2011
Um sonic has hired about 5 new girls....
Sevret pal

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jun 19, 2011
Does anyone know if that lady Kim still works there i did work there but dont any more and i know when i worked there she was always messed up on Bills does she still work there ?
hmm

United States

#8 Jun 19, 2011
Lol
anyone

Ash Flat, AR

#9 Jun 19, 2011
Sevret pal wrote:
Does anyone know if that lady Kim still works there i did work there but dont any more and i know when i worked there she was always messed up on Bills does she still work there ?
I know Kim. She's an amazing person. She's not working there now. She's been in college and she's about to finish her bachelors degree. I'm so proud of her.
mmm

United States

#10 Jun 20, 2011
Sara, Heidi, and the gay guy are all hot. That One new girl looks like an animal with her mouth. Carol is pretty too. Most of the girls are fat.
omg

Garden City, MI

#11 Jun 20, 2011
whats sarah's last name? I know ur not talking about pratt cause last time I seen her she had little holes in her teeth hmmm I wonder why
oh yes please

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 22, 2011
omg wrote:
whats sarah's last name? I know ur not talking about pratt cause last time I seen her she had little holes in her teeth hmmm I wonder why
Childers I think, and when you ask for a carhop ask for Sara, heidi, Ashlynn, or Stephen (the gay guy that everyone keeps talking about.
ummm

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2011
Ashlyn doesn't work there anymore.
oh yes please

Dallas, TX

#14 Jun 22, 2011
R u sure? I think she does.
just sayin

United States

#15 Jun 22, 2011
That lenora chick is a slut
ummm

Dallas, TX

#16 Jun 22, 2011
Nooo she doesn't work there anymore.
hmm

United States

#17 Jun 23, 2011
just sayin wrote:
That lenora chick is a slut
Glad someone agrees
Just Wondering

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Jun 24, 2011
I was a friend of Sarah Weaver does anyone know how she died?
umm

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Jun 24, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
I was a friend of Sarah Weaver does anyone know how she died?
Did she work at sonic?
um

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Jun 24, 2011
It would be Sara Childress or Sarah Davis. Those are the only two sara's that work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who drives a clean early 2000 white chevy pickup 2 hr Brit99 1
New apartmens 2 hr joe 30
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 7 hr --Bad Dad-- 38,363
Rachel Spears? 12 hr Olive juice 13
This town is a methamphetamine toilet 16 hr disgusting 14
David hart and mike skeet 21 hr Former coworker 35
Marijuana Dispensary 22 hr SpectateSwamp 6

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages