|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

already wrote:
<quoted text>,you can add that new health care,in which you think is going to be free but you are nuts,you see its ppl like you that have been getting by without paying for ins.but now your welfare ck. wont even cover your cost overrun,by the way when are you going to start creating all those jobs that you were talking about,not everyone has all those smarts like you,just think you can be one of those ceo's that makes all that money,then you can be a tax payer instead of a tax receiver,as you R now,and no,noone is buying that military $hit your trying to post in fact some ppl havent forgot you from 30 years ago,remmber those years,so do other ppl.but they dont remmber you being all that smart either.
lol now you don't have to tell me all at once but .. i just wanna know .. what happend?...i mean seriously .. what happend? did you honestly just write a whole paragraph about nothing?... how does that happen? look we already have an exchange going into place in 2013 http://coveroregon.com/calculator.php figure your stuff as if you was living in oregon at least you'd have some sense of accomplishment... instead of the high you get off badmouthing other people .. only ones recieving free medical are those below 120 or 130 of the poverty line around 15 grand a year.. which is reasonable... you just have no idea how big obamacare was for our country ..and just how many millions of people it helped.. all you think about is how much you had to pay and how much greed you were losing out on.
bill t

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Your nuts,and i dont think anyone on here will disagree with me on that,i know of no one doing without medical care in this country,but they are the ones that will start paying now,if you buy food, use elictricty,buy your cost of living will go up,you are the one being fooled here,why do you think you are paying 319 per gal.for gas,its because the gov.wants to use corn in the gas although it takes more fuel to raise the corn than we get gas from it,its a joke it cost a lot of money to grow corn,working the ground with high cost equip,high fuel,corn requires a lot of water,which takes a lot of fuel to run the pumps,its a loosing proposition,anyone with knoledge of farming will tell you its only money in the farmers pocket,a way to raise the price of corn plus the ppl that own ethnoil plants are friends of the president and congress,we are being back doored on gas,and that is exactly what is happening on Obama care it just that you are not smart enough to figure that out,but its you that will pay for what you are getting free now,welcome abord stupid.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

bill t wrote:
Your nuts,and i dont think anyone on here will disagree with me on that,i know of no one doing without medical care in this country,but they are the ones that will start paying now,if you buy food, use elictricty,buy your cost of living will go up,you are the one being fooled here,why do you think you are paying 319 per gal.for gas,its because the gov.wants to use corn in the gas although it takes more fuel to raise the corn than we get gas from it,its a joke it cost a lot of money to grow corn,working the ground with high cost equip,high fuel,corn requires a lot of water,which takes a lot of fuel to run the pumps,its a loosing proposition,anyone with knoledge of farming will tell you its only money in the farmers pocket,a way to raise the price of corn plus the ppl that own ethnoil plants are friends of the president and congress,we are being back doored on gas,and that is exactly what is happening on Obama care it just that you are not smart enough to figure that out,but its you that will pay for what you are getting free now,welcome abord stupid.
lol you don't know of anyone doing without medical care? lol OK so you really need to get outside of the house... because obveously if the only peopel your know are your family and they either have medicare or are on your insurance or may have their own ..... lol so of course you "know" noone that does not recieve medical coverage... and no most of them that did not have have medical coverage or the working poor may not have to pay anything .. so who's actually paying lol i think YOU are .. lol i love it ..so much greed in the world... and the price of what is going to go up food and such?.. has it went up drastically lately?.. you think in 2013 and 2014 when the law will be implemented into states that prices are going to soar so high that noone will be able to afford basic necessities anymorre? lol what a joke where's your proof of that ... oh myyyyy 3.19 a gallon for gass when gass was over 4 dollars you guys were ready to hang obama.. now that it's went down and will averagely continue to fall you don't praise him .. you ctricize him when it's not as low as when bush took office lol... the president does not control gas prices but you have to be fair.. if your gonna ctriticize him when it goes up the praise him when it falls it only makes sense .. only republicans are able to see the negative side of everything... corn used as ethanoyl is a filler like you know that stuff you put in meat... why should we make protien to fill meat it doesn't increase the amount of meat sold does it? lol what a joke!!!yah and i'm sure none of those farmers recieve any subsidies to help with the farming do they? lol what fantasy land do you really live in man? everything you have said makes no sense to anyone who know's ANYTHING about how the country and world work... and no i will not be recieving free medical care i actually pay for mine and do not care if i have to pay alittle more on my premium to help a kid who may have a disease and could not be covered because her parents fell into the hole where they make to much to qualify for coverage and cannot afford coverage ... so yes i have no problem helping with those in need... so if you can find the ship i would be happy to welcome you as well
Randolph County Resident

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>lol what a joke... typical republican trying to demonize someone for saying something positive... you republicans never have anything good to say only negative impacts brought on through no faults but your own but try to pass blame on to those who you beleive to be weak and unknowledgable when in all reality it is you and your own party who have to thrive on those less fortunate to succeed in life and have become dependent on such... instead of talking to people and finding out what is happening in their lives you categorize and judge people and refuse to eat their food (romney)...and continue to try and stick your greatest weakness on the other party when in all reality it is YOUR weakness to own.
There isn't a "typical republican" or a "typical democrat". Why do we put people in a box and label them? Why can't everyone involved sit down and forget their affiliation, bring in a finance expert and resolve the mess before it destroys the Country. Then maybe some of you on here could take a spelling class!
james r

Jones, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>show me one democrat who thinks that way and i'll show you a republican that isn't a hypocryte and a lier lol .. quite fooling yourself .. your party is falling apart and everyone knows the truth republicans will ruin this country if they get a chance that's why they voted democrat in majority in ALL races lol ... keep listening to fox news they were wrong about everything else including the presidential race ... so nah i think i'd rather live here in the real world instead of in a fantasy land. republicans never have anything good to say and always demonize the democratic party no matter the reason or cost... never have a plan on their own always have to talk about how bad the president's plans are ... at least when democrats say bush ruined the economy they are telling the truth and have a plan to change it .. republicans only whine like babies just like your doing and hope that there's enough ignorant low income people out there viewing fox news that will by into their lies and pandering.
uneducated and ill informed people like you shouldnt vote.
guest 2

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Randolph County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a "typical republican" or a "typical democrat". Why do we put people in a box and label them? Why can't everyone involved sit down and forget their affiliation, bring in a finance expert and resolve the mess before it destroys the Country. Then maybe some of you on here could take a spelling class!
The simplest answer would be if you raise taxes,it will cause more lay offs,and discurage new business,less revenue.just as we have had under Obama since he was electced,more ppl on unemployment roll that would force us to borrow more money,in which he has done while he was in office,he could care less how much has to be paid back ,he will omly be there 4 more yrs aqnd then he will be gone,in short he wants more money to pass out to his friends.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Randolph County Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
as far as i'm concerened .. yes there is "typical" affiliations within the parties.... and you tell me why we label people?.. why do republicans on here always resort to name calling and demonizing? and the cbo is the financial expert and independent economist have already went over the plans ... and either way whether congress comes to a conclusion or not it's not the end of the world and will not destroy the country... and who needs spelling as long as the meaning behind the subject at hand is being understood?
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

james r wrote:
<quoted text>uneducated and ill informed people like you shouldnt vote.
yah um do you know me? i think not ... and it is easy to say someone is wrong but even harder to prove it so where's your proof? false alligations is why the republican party is in the mess it's in now.
dont know nothin

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>The simplest answer would be if you raise taxes,it will cause more lay offs,and discurage new business,less revenue.just as we have had under Obama since he was electced,more ppl on unemployment roll that would force us to borrow more money,in which he has done while he was in office,he could care less how much has to be paid back ,he will omly be there 4 more yrs aqnd then he will be gone,in short he wants more money to pass out to his friends.
um what? if you don't know what you aare talking about please don't reply to posts that are way over your head... you know nothing of our tax code and how it works... you are simply taking what fox and friends told you this morning and saying that it is truth... and we have not had more layoffs and discourged businesses and less revenue under obama... our unemployment rate when he took offices was around 10% and is now 7.7 and falling... hiring from business and manufacturing is up... and he has cut close to 3 or 400 billion from the deficit through exectutive orders and actions... are you crazy how can you say that 10 percent unemployment is better than 7.7 ... so who needs to go to school?.. lol what friends ? all you red state bumbs that are sucking up all the money for welfare expenses because your state legislatures and governors cannot run a state correctly... and have to rely on the government time and time again to pay your bills or help with your bills .. the only peopple with their hands held wide open are republicans.. opting out of obamacare so that the government has to pay for their entire state... if you actually learned anything in history then you would see that all republicans have ran up the national debt and then rely on deomocratics to clean up their mess.. republicans since 1960 have created around 20 something million jobs while democrats have created around 47 million.. so what party is doing more? i think if you actually knew what was going on instead of taking fox's word on everything then you might actually learn something.
Fox News

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>um what? if you don't know what you aare talking about please don't reply to posts that are way over your head... you know nothing of our tax code and how it works... you are simply taking what fox and friends told you this morning and saying that it is truth... and we have not had more layoffs and discourged businesses and less revenue under obama... our unemployment rate when he took offices was around 10% and is now 7.7 and falling... hiring from business and manufacturing is up... and he has cut close to 3 or 400 billion from the deficit through exectutive orders and actions... are you crazy how can you say that 10 percent unemployment is better than 7.7 ... so who needs to go to school?.. lol what friends ? all you red state bumbs that are sucking up all the money for welfare expenses because your state legislatures and governors cannot run a state correctly... and have to rely on the government time and time again to pay your bills or help with your bills .. the only peopple with their hands held wide open are republicans.. opting out of obamacare so that the government has to pay for their entire state... if you actually learned anything in history then you would see that all republicans have ran up the national debt and then rely on deomocratics to clean up their mess.. republicans since 1960 have created around 20 something million jobs while democrats have created around 47 million.. so what party is doing more? i think if you actually knew what was going on instead of taking fox's word on everything then you might actually learn something.
Get here first,fair and balanced.
Dont know everything

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

knows nothing
dont know nothin

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Dont know everything wrote:
knows nothing
she knows where to go to get welfare, free contraceptives , free food , free housing , free medical care.
Oh , I almost forgot she has free internet and free Obama phone.

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text> she knows where to go to get welfare, free contraceptives , free food , free housing , free medical care.
Oh , I almost forgot she has free internet and free Obama phone.
she isn't the brightest crayon in the box.
Dont know nothin

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

She dont know nothin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 54 of54
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 36 min BARNEYII 28,647
seat belt tickets 53 min guest 5
Rcky Ballard 3 hr dontworry 2
kelle harmon 4 hr destinie 1
new dollar store on hwy. 62 12 hr guest 16
Window Tint 12 hr happy customer 4
Family Auto Group Pocahontas Arkansas Next To B... 12 hr Been there 10
•••
•••